Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im new to the world and will be turning 1 this month.

rebar

Elite
My slave apparently does know and likes chickens. He threw stuff Saturday, as I laughed, hear some thing called football. Your supposed to pull for them and I don't like his team. Any recs?

Hear you supposed something for your consideration so hears something you want.
View attachment 197461
@ChingChongDingDong stay rout.
@Gus, Luna wants to know if you like black bitches?

rebar

Elite
@rebar he's half black weiner on his mommas side. He's just scared cause the only black dag he's seen is a black great dane and the little pussy has to hide behind daddy cause he was so scared. 😆 🤣 😂 😹.
Cooper would fuck em up. He hates everyone.
Luna is cool. She is fiesty but is a huge love bug. Life hasn't crushed her yet like us.
She is maybe like 8 months and everyday i come home is a lesson on what I left on the floor to destroy.
Ive danced this tune before I don't even get mad anymore. I just kick the shit out of the little puppy and laugh when she yelps

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My slave apparently does know and likes chickens. He threw stuff Saturday, as I laughed, hear some thing called football. Your supposed to pull for them and I don't like his team. Any recs?

Hear you supposed something for your consideration so hears something you want.
View attachment 197461
@ChingChongDingDong stay rout.
Happy Birthday CHAMP!! This place is better every day you post!! Hang in there maybe you can wait out the death of the chicken lover and get a better slave.

Stray

Poster
Here we go
Dude
, sometimes you need information about the Chinese or the Israel's head toppers. Same w Mc's or the Williams. If you wanna fight I'll buy you a ticket to Huntsville, Alabama

At @Croot_Overlord
I totaled the best truck I ever had.
Alabama? Home of the civil rights movement? I'd rather spend another 50 freezing winters in the Gold & Silver State before I go to Alabama.

Stray

Poster
Dude
, sometimes you need information about the Chinese or the Israel's head toppers. Same w Mc's or the Williams. If you wanna fight I'll buy you a ticket to Huntsville, Alabama

I though really like this one....watch the video and tell me what you see or what you don't see.

rebar

Elite
Here we go

Alabama? Home of the civil rights movement? I'd rather spend another 50 freezing winters in the Gold & Silver State before I go to Alabama.
Granite state
I'll bang your twat w it.
GO Cocks

@TopHook
Thus far this fag thinks he could know via Wikipedia

Latest posts

Top Bottom