Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grass cutting and pressure washing simulators

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
While I’ve been on the mend from shoulder surgery I downloaded a few games from game pass to entertain myself.

Two of the games I downloaded are lawn mowing simulator and pressure washing simulator. These games are like crack, but something feels horribly wrong about playing a video game to do chores

I spent the afternoon cutting a couple yards and pressure washed a back patio and a van.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Can you use one of these in the game?

mower-1560174604.gif

Timothy

Elite
I cannot make fun... I make sure I do the daily pic from Happy Color. Been doing it every day since March, and I usually do several more pics in one sitting.

Strangely addicting, but I cannot tell you why.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I watched a youtube of a farm simulator that people had 10000 hours invested in. I kept thinking... 10000 hours and you could of turned a profit on a real farm

GreenNewMe

Poster
one day i wa splaying minecraft and i thought to myself after spending hours digging out a pit of rock that i could have easilyi spent that time doing something productive that was just as mundane and have something to show for it but instead i just kept digging that pit of rock i had to get the dang pit dug somehow lol you know what im talking about

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
one day i wa splaying minecraft and i thought to myself after spending hours digging out a pit of rock that i could have easilyi spent that time doing something productive that was just as mundane and have something to show for it but instead i just kept digging that pit of rock i had to get the dang pit dug somehow lol you know what im talking about
Somebody’s got to do it. If you aren’t gonna do it, who is?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
While I’ve been on the mend from shoulder surgery I downloaded a few games from game pass to entertain myself.

Two of the games I downloaded are lawn mowing simulator and pressure washing simulator. These games are like crack, but something feels horribly wrong about playing a video game to do chores

I spent the afternoon cutting a couple yards and pressure washed a back patio and a van.

Let me help you out....

www.BANGBUS dotcom

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I went down that Ark Survival Evolved rabbit hole for a bit. I could have given birth to a real dinosaur in the time I spent on that game.

Top Bottom