Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary
the enemies of our cultural norms...

TITLE 42 KILL SHOT: TOTAL INVASION -- SOFIA SMALLSTORM​

Sofia Smallstorm returns to discuss the Marxist cultural revolution that has indoctrinated many Americans to hate their nation, and to turn away from God. Add to that the Title 42 kill shot which has resulted in a total invasion of our country by hundreds of thousands of military aged men, and it seems it's just a matter of time before WW3 is unleashed on the zombified public.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
bIm2LsU.png

Do blind people see things in their dreams?
Well, now I have to know the answer to this question. brb

"While people blind since birth do indeed dream in visual images, they do it less often and less intensely than sighted people. Instead, they dream more often and more intensely in sounds, smells, and touch sensations."

Something else I read seemed to indicate that some blind sine birth individuals report as not having any visual quality to their dreams, but researchers question this. Which makes sense... If they have nothing to compare visual experience to, how would they know whether or not a sensation is a visual experience.

Trippy, bro.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well, now I have to know the answer to this question. brb

"While people blind since birth do indeed dream in visual images, they do it less often and less intensely than sighted people. Instead, they dream more often and more intensely in sounds, smells, and touch sensations."

Something else I read seemed to indicate that some blind sine birth individuals report as not having any visual quality to their dreams, but researchers question this. Which makes sense... If they have nothing to compare visual experience to, how would they know whether or not a sensation is a visual experience.

Trippy, bro.
1992 Columbia
OJ Simpson caused my demise. He stole the steel
Affirmation
Everyone think about that fluffy fact shit ass bullshit add. I'm weird. Im like a corporation circle. I just pop up. Sometimes it is straight line,

Latest posts

Top Bottom