Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

Taggart

Elite
Founder
LFQX.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
This has nothing to do with the post above ,
But I had to flash my gun at some drugged out psycho that wouldn’t leave my place of business. He came back with a baseball bat and almost found out. Rural area and by time cops got there he was gone, they won’t do anything anyways. But I was able to track down this guys info and will be posting it. Pretty sure this dude smoked so much spice he went retarded

SquatCobbler

Poster

champsballs

Elite
Founder
This has nothing to do with the post above ,
But I had to flash my gun at some drugged out psycho that wouldn’t leave my place of business. He came back with a baseball bat and almost found out. Rural area and by time cops got there he was gone, they won’t do anything anyways. But I was able to track down this guys info and will be posting it. Pretty sure this dude smoked so much spice he went retarded
27B92C24-1AF9-4D00-B4F3-031BF3375EC5.pngFAA16115-7AB7-4A2A-8A46-AC5AABE165F7.png

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Police say suspected drunk driver tried to switch places with dog in Colorado​

DENVER (KDVR) — Colorado police arrested a man on Saturday night who was allegedly driving while intoxicated and got lost. When approached by police, officers said the man tried to switch places with his dog, who was in the passenger seat...

https://www.ksn.com/news/crime/police-say-suspected-drunk-driver-tried-to-switch-places-with-dog/#:~:text=DENVER (KDVR) — Colorado police,was in the passenger seat
The dog was driving earlier in the night before he decided to have a few drinks

Top Bottom