Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Damn that’s working late on a Friday even if you are just trying to forward an email

How’s Gus
It's 24/7, buyers and sellers don't give a shit Buyers GF is actually over hanging out with wife drinking.
Growing. Losing the puppy teeth and humping his bed. Wife wants to get him the snip, but I can't bring myself to it. First two dogs I didn't have a choice. Have you ever heard of a vet asking you if you wanted to keep the balls?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I finally get the reference lol my bad.

I am a pussy when it comes to being sick to the stomach. Fortunately I never got to sick from there, but my daughter had a rough couple days
I’m sorry to hear that about your chird. For the record I wasn’t insinuating that you raised pussies too, just that you are indeed yourserf a huge giant vagina.

053AB325-6584-462C-9322-3CA74E930E4F.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
f7rLeyi.jpeg
Wtf is it that makes them think The GOAT is not earth?

Attachments

• self-burn-rare.gif
    self-burn-rare.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I eat sriracha on my saltines
I had a roommate in college that was a football player (small college qb). The year we lived together he quit the team when they got a new coach and he would eat crackers with that shit every fucking night. He would get the most massive bottles of it and leave them sitting out. He gained an obscene amount of fat that year

Top Bottom