Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Of course. I set my alarm to wake up at weird times too, like 6:03, 7:22, etc. Yes, I'm a psychopath :ROFLMAO:
cover4.jpg

champsballs

Elite
Founder
This was found this morning about 10-15 minutes north of my place. The farmer that found it has had some calves go missing this past spring. I’ve seen them a few different times booze cruisin around my place but never see them hunting or on camera they’re too smart.

View attachment 155864

I take that back I’ve seen one hunting before when my in-laws family used to own a huge piece of land in the flint hills it’s right off a river so it has huge river bluffs and deep ravines with thick timber, it’s wild. I saw it move across a big flattop hill thing about 400 yards from me I was shitting my pants. It never saw me and I never saw a trace of it again.
They sold that land about 4 yrs ago I was so bummed. I was basically the only one that ever went down there to do stuff other than load up cattle, which was nuts it was impossible to keep track of the cattle. I would ride my dirt bike down there and always find dead cow carcasses the only way into the place is straight up a huge rocky bluff so the loading pens are sitting at the bottom. There were so many cows left behind from years past that they would end up with extra calves every year. The deer are massive Ive seen a few mule deer around that particular area so I always figured they are like a hybrid mix of a whitetail and mule deer cuz the bodies are just massive. I’ll find some pictures of the place it was incredible

Top Bottom