Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post Spring Training CFB hot takes

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Damn it feels good to be the KINGS!

giphy.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Looks like it will be another EXHAUSTING 6 months with....
rqpsgpbaenqnwfqk5cdm

And DAWGS Parade in January.

It really is tiring having to celebrate all these championships........

SUCK IT LOSERS!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Looks like it will be another EXHAUSTING 6 months with....
rqpsgpbaenqnwfqk5cdm

And DAWGS Parade in January.

It really is tiring having to celebrate all these championships........

SUCK IT LOSERS!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜
Yet yall can't seem to stop fagging up the rest of the nation. And you have no peaches.

BurntJ

Founder
Yet yall can't seem to stop fagging up the rest of the nation. And you have no peaches.
Apparently, Fagging up..... NOW MEANS.....OWNING ALL YOU BITCHASSES.

And as for the Peaches.....were running out of room for items like them with ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS. So we may just let you guys handle peaches for us for awhile. CONGRATS!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Apparently, Fagging up..... NOW MEANS.....OWNING ALL YOU BITCHASSES.

And as for the Peaches.....were running out of room for items like them with ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS. So we may just let you guys handle peaches for us for awhile. CONGRATS!!!
bobs-burgers-oh-my-god.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Get your affairs in order. They dumbed you down with the emperors circus.
Does this mean i'm missing Taco Tuesday?

Look im just here for the trophies and parades......when the music stops.....im out!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I'll let you watch Rattler take his first dozen or so sacks before I hold you to a sig bet. I hear USCjr has a 2022 UK-esque OL.
Week or day of? I can just see it now. I'll have every SEC team in my profile with nothing Carolina in it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hell let's do until the SECCG. I'm feeling froggy. I'll have to find the Stoops quote about "sunglass wearing faggot".
Yea. I don't think most teams realize just how bad that OL was last year. They think the team was trash because of the record but we only gave up 20ppg on D and had a top 2 RB in the conf that couldn't get yardage behind that OL. IF this OL is just decent we are a way different team. Added a kicker and 3 OL in the portal....

I also wish more people knew what Deone Walker is like too. LOL.

Yea. I don't think most teams realize just how bad that OL was last year. They think the team was trash because of the record but we only gave up 20ppg on D and had a top 2 RB in the conf that couldn't get yardage behind that OL. IF this OL is just decent we are a way different team. Added a kicker and 3 OL in the portal....

I also wish more people knew what Deone Walker is like too. LOL.
LOL

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Last year it was "if we had a qb". this years it's the OL?
NO. Nobody was worried about anything but OL and db's last year. the db's turned out good and the ol was worse than we could even think. LIke I said... people don't realize how bad the OL was last year. You are projecting problems in other areas that were totally on the OL. I mean... Chris Rodriguez had run all over the SEC for 2 years and then just didn't last year... and then he goes pro and does better on ypc than he did his senior year. Either defenses in the nfl are worse than college or our OL was really that bad.

NO. Nobody was worried about anything but OL and db's last year. the db's turned out good and the ol was worse than we could even think. LIke I said... people don't realize how bad the OL was last year. You are projecting problems in other areas that were totally on the OL. I mean... Chris Rodriguez had run all over the SEC for 2 years and then just didn't last year... and then he goes pro and does better on ypc than he did his senior year. Either defenses in the nfl are worse than college or our OL was really that bad.
You should threaten them online that you’ll kick their ass so bad and maybe they will play better.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Last year it was "if we had a qb". this years it's the OL?
All I'm saying is you better be better this year on O because we feel like we are going to score more than 14 points. We are thin at LB'er and DB. We can't have injuries there. We have 3 transfers on the OL and 2 are probably starters including left tackle which makes the guard and center spot better by the shuffling.

If you beat us this year, we feel you'll need to score over 35 points at minimum.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
All I'm saying is you better be better this year on O because we feel like we are going to score more than 14 points. We are thin at LB'er and DB. We can't have injuries there. We have 3 transfers on the OL and 2 are probably starters including left tackle which makes the guard and center spot better by the shuffling.

If you beat us this year, we feel you'll need to score over 35 points at minimum.
0b8b094e-0743-435a-81dc-5c907f8a1d15_text.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom