Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post Spring Training CFB hot takes

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ugh....I get that you COCKS are career losers and retarded BUT.....its impossible to for anyone to be "RENT FREE" in the Back TO Back CHAMPS Head....its SCIENCE, YO!

But I get that you guys have NEVER WON ANYTHING much less 2 titles in back to back years.....so you will never understand. But hey congrats on yore 8-9 wins and annual ass kicking by the DAWGS!

2023PEAT is the ONLY thing in OUR HEADS!!!
Tl;dr

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ill keep it short for you short bus riders.......

Unless yore announcing shutting down the entire uscjrjr athletic program......yore not needed in ANY sports thread.

I would call you KAREN BUT yore really a DAWN!!! 😜

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I mean, betting against the SEC is dumb money at this point, and I think the best teams in the country are littered there as usual but the qb stable isn't strong, and once again, so much defensive talent will be gone...my dumbass thinks it'll be one of tOSU, MeetChicken, SoCal, or LSU...as of today...we'll look at rosters as the season gets closer...but those would be MY starting point right now.
Fuck the sec. Those faggits are going to ruin college football as we know it, their obsession with the almighty dollar is evil.
If they don’t get 2 teams in the playoff no matter what after next year I guarantee they try to get the big10 to break from the ncaa with them and start their own version of the ncaa in the name of more profits. How much money is enough and how much is really going to the “student athletes”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He is just not any good. It's hilarious. If ewers goes down, there is a massive debacle. Other qb is clearly #2.
I wish I had some videos or snippets to read about it. He does have a huge hawg though

Jtrain80

Legendary
I wish I had some videos or snippets to read about it. He does have a huge hawg though

I am not going to hunt down the tweet. If he was to put on an OU jersey, he would be the worst qb at OU since 1999, with the exception of some backups last yr. We have converted WR's better at QB than him. No arm strength, unathletic, and not accurate.

I am not going to hunt down the tweet. If he was to put on an OU jersey, he would be the worst qb at OU since 1999, with the exception of some backups last yr. We have converted WR's better at QB than him. No arm strength, unathletic, and not accurate.
1683387825770.gif

BTAvenger

Elite
Penn State has the most talent they’ve had on the roster since the mid 90s. NFL talent everywhere and as many as 5 guys who pre-season will have at least some measure of all American hype. If the quarterback situation works out, the team will be top-five. And a serious playoff contender.

Penn State has the most talent they’ve had on the roster since the mid 90s. NFL talent everywhere and as many as 5 guys who pre-season will have at least some measure of all American hype. If the quarterback situation works out, the team will be top-five. And a serious playoff contender.
1683389080834.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Texas Tech will win the big 12…

McGuire has put CF on notice.
Who is this CF? And what was he put on notice of?

Asking because I didn't realise the Kang had made any recent proclamations........other than 2023PEAT is on!

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Even with the most talented roster 1-85 in college football, I don't see a 3peat...I think this'll be a year for an outlier like MeetChicken or SoCal...LSU will be tough, who tf knows about 'Bama this year (they have the makeup of a 3 loss team)...this is the kind of year that Oklahoma seems to thrive, and Texas, as usual will again fail to meet their "from God's penis, to my mouth" faggit expectations....fsu brings a good bit back, but like Mouth Carolina, they've replaced what they DID lose with lesser talent...I think we'll have a 2 loss champion this year...
What were you drinking this day????

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Fuck the sec. Those faggits are going to ruin college football as we know it, their obsession with the almighty dollar is evil.
If they don’t get 2 teams in the playoff no matter what after next year I guarantee they try to get the big10 to break from the ncaa with them and start their own version of the ncaa in the name of more profits. How much money is enough and how much is really going to the “student athletes”
Big makes more than sec, right? We only care about winning 13 out of the last 17.

Top Bottom