Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post Spring Training CFB hot takes

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ty Simpson: Is a RSF ... Has played 22 snaps in career in 3 games last year.
  • Utah State 7 snaps 1-2 passing 10 yards.
    Vandy 5 snaps 1-1 5 yards
    Austin Peay 10 snaps 2-2 20 yards
    22 snaps 4-5 35 yards
    And we have got people giving up on him? Insanity!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
UK offense might actually put points on the board this year. Deone Walker might be the best DL in the sec this year and no that isn't some HB nonsense. Dude is an absolute freak.

Kid has apparently been telling the staff about teams approaching him. Mich, Aub, and OhSt have been in hard already. They are pitching big nil bucks for a soph.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ty Simpson: Is a RSF ... Has played 22 snaps in career in 3 games last year.
  • Utah State 7 snaps 1-2 passing 10 yards.
    Vandy 5 snaps 1-1 5 yards
    Austin Peay 10 snaps 2-2 20 yards
    22 snaps 4-5 35 yards
    And we have got people giving up on him? Insanity!
Well...this is CONFUSING as fuck.

I was told BAMA was a Basketball school, you know when ya'll were defending yore Thug Murderers.......SO THIS HOT TAKE MASKE NO FUCKIN SENSE. Maybe let me know who will be Portaling to Bama from the State Penn?

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
UK offense might actually put points on the board this year. Deone Walker might be the best DL in the sec this year and no that isn't some HB nonsense. Dude is an absolute freak.

Kid has apparently been telling the staff about teams approaching him. Mich, Aub, and OhSt have been in hard already. They are pitching big nil bucks for a soph.
For a team that goes thru an over-hyped B1G and then gets their shit pushed in by CFP teams, Michigan is crootin pretty good.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well...this is CONFUSING as fuck.

I was told BAMA was a Basketball school, you know when ya'll were defending yore Thug Murderers.......SO THIS HOT TAKE MASKE NO FUCKIN SENSE. Maybe let me know who will be Portaling to Bama from the State Penn?
I just think it’s hilarious they are trying to justify him because he was 4/5 over 22 snaps during garbage time last year lol

BurntJ

Founder
I just think it’s hilarious they are trying to justify him because he was 4/5 over 22 snaps during garbage time last year lol
What a shit show. Please tell me, homoboarders AREN'T ALL-IN on the shitty ND Transfer. If they are I would kindly ask that a Bammer copy the posts over here........everyone deserves the glory!!!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
CLEMSON will run through the gAyCC like magnesium citrate, then be forced to "squeal like a pig" while being "delivered" in the CFP....

We are the BEST of the Group of Five!

GO TIGERS!!!! 😁

Although we may get raped again by the Catholic Priests like the Choir Boys that we are...and miss the playoffs completely, resulting in yet another ass-gaping in the Orange Bowl...yayy

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
CLEMSON will run through the gAyCC like magnesium citrate, then be forced to "squeal like a pig" while being "delivered" in the CFP....

GO TIGERS!!!! 😁

Although we may get raped again by the Catholic Priests like the Choir Boys that we are...and miss the playoffs completely, resulting in yet another ass-gaping in the Orange Bowl...yayy
You talking up that 5th string waterboy again? 😆

BurntJ

Founder

GO TIGERS!!!! 😁

Damn.....you guys may be the ONLY other team in college football that already knows how their season will go......2023PEAT for me.

Oh wait, also add Ohio St. as they know they will win all their games....until MICHIGAN kicks their ass as usual.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Oh FFS......bro ya'll are better than that shit program. And I thought....yore fanbase was too BUT JFC man, setting the bar at Nebraska is the fuckin equivalent to the utjrjr BUTTCHUGGER using Vandy as the bar for success.
I understand that 1980 doesn't know what is in Nebraska. It's okay.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Damn.....you guys may be the ONLY other team in college football that already knows how their season will go......2023PEAT for me.

Oh wait, also add Ohio St. as they know they will win all their games....until MICHIGAN kicks their ass as usual.
Even with the most talented roster 1-85 in college football, I don't see a 3peat...I think this'll be a year for an outlier like MeetChicken or SoCal...LSU will be tough, who tf knows about 'Bama this year (they have the makeup of a 3 loss team)...this is the kind of year that Oklahoma seems to thrive, and Texas, as usual will again fail to meet their "from God's penis, to my mouth" faggit expectations....fsu brings a good bit back, but like Mouth Carolina, they've replaced what they DID lose with lesser talent...I think we'll have a 2 loss champion this year...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Even with the most talented roster 1-85 in college football, I don't see a 3peat...I think this'll be a year for an outlier like MeetChicken or SoCal...LSU will be tough, who tf knows about 'Bama this year (they have the makeup of a 3 loss team)...this is the kind of year that Oklahoma seems to thrive, and Texas, as usual will again fail to meet their "from God's penis, to my mouth" faggit expectations....fsu brings a good bit back, but like Mouth Carolina, they've replaced what they DID lose with lesser talent...I think we'll have a 2 loss champion this year...
You calling a non SEC team to win it this year? I could get on that train.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You calling a non SEC team to win it this year? I could get on that train.
I mean, betting against the SEC is dumb money at this point, and I think the best teams in the country are littered there as usual but the qb stable isn't strong, and once again, so much defensive talent will be gone...my dumbass thinks it'll be one of tOSU, MeetChicken, SoCal, or LSU...as of today...we'll look at rosters as the season gets closer...but those would be MY starting point right now.

BurntJ

Founder
This is WHY yore a CLEMSON fan BRO! 😜

Whats the saying:

Defense wins Championships.......

Well UGA is the ONLY College Football teaming playing defense......SO.....yeah.

BurntJ

Founder
ND will be rated way too high and will lose a couple games that "nobody" could see coming.
So....ND as usual.

AnchoredMaleAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hey, it's a fair, honest assessment of what and where we are...

Over/under on the Floppy 'Cocks at what, 7?
Ok Datboy

Cocks will have a functional DL 1st string after that they'll sub safeties in to spell the tackles. Our running backs don't look to be superior.
Hope Rattler slings the rock to wells early and often

Jtrain80

Legendary
OU will be improved from the 6-7 record of last year.

Massive talent improvement across 3 levels of defense. Only 3 or 4 returning starters.

Dillon Gabriel will be the qb again. Not gonna win too much with him. OL is banged up. RBs look good. WR down year. TEs are bringing in basketball players, Zero depth.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Rutgers will continue to suck. Can’t wait for the season to start so I can yell at the TV for 12 weeks. Wooo!!

After watching the RU spring game last Saturday I would like to add, we are nothing more than a glorified HS team who will probably lose to both Temple and FCS Wagner this year.

Looking for recommendations on a new team for this year. Preferably one who will be around 9-3 with an outside shot at making the playoffs.

BurntJ

Founder
After watching the RU spring game last Saturday I would like to add, we are nothing more than a glorified HS team who will probably lose to both Temple and FCS Wagner this year.

Looking for recommendations on a new team for this year. Preferably one who will be around 9-3 with an outside shot at making the playoffs.
Congrats sir......YORE NOW A GUMP!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

BurntJ

Founder
Ugh....I get that you COCKS are career losers and retarded BUT.....its impossible to for anyone to be "RENT FREE" in the Back TO Back CHAMPS Head....its SCIENCE, YO!

But I get that you guys have NEVER WON ANYTHING much less 2 titles in back to back years.....so you will never understand. But hey congrats on yore 8-9 wins and annual ass kicking by the DAWGS!

2023PEAT is the ONLY thing in OUR HEADS!!!

Top Bottom