Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pfizer is fully approved!

Jtrain80

Legendary

I don't mean to be disingenuous by my previous reply, but the legacy has been proves to be wrong so many times lately that I personally won't waste my energy in an attempt to disprove their claims.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What fucking data? You know we are cool, but holy shit this has not been tested properly. It has also created more deaths than...wait for it....ALL THE VACCINES COMBINED SINCE THEY STARTED TRACKING IN THE 1980'S!!!!!! (That we know of)

The vaccine maker is not liable
The government paying for it with our tax dollars are not liable
The doctor/nurse/pharmacist jabbing you is not liable
The employer mandating it is not liable

We are liable for not taking it?

Data? All experiments need a control group. Why are they relentlessly attacking the control group.
I can’t say I blame you man. The data is evolving, meaning shots are still being given and results recorded as we speak.

Liability is an issue, but if they were not given some type of immunity then they would still be in development and testing phase. I agree mandates are BS for something with no liability. It needs to be addressed.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
@BLatta12 I think its unfair to say the vaccine is an utter failure. It clearly did not do what they wanted it to do in stopping the spread, otherwise they would not have told people that they could stop wearing masks once vaccinated.

However, that is far different from stating that its a total failure. I do think the data shows that the vaccine reduces hospitalization and death.

So its up for everyone to decide if the reduction in your chance of death is worth risking the safety of the vaccine. Hard to say something is an utter failure if it is indeed helping prevent people from dying.
The vaccine should stop the virus. It doesn’t. There are professional claims that it is the very reason for variants.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@BLatta12 I think its unfair to say the vaccine is an utter failure. It clearly did not do what they wanted it to do in stopping the spread, otherwise they would not have told people that they could stop wearing masks once vaccinated.

However, that is far different from stating that its a total failure. I do think the data shows that the vaccine reduces hospitalization and death.

So its up for everyone to decide if the reduction in your chance of death is worth risking the safety of the vaccine. Hard to say something is an utter failure if it is indeed helping prevent people from dying.
This.

The problem is people equate vaccination with the polio vaccine when closer to the flu shot or the shingles vax.

I think it’s a reasonable drug for people who are immuno-compromised. Take people who are getting chemo for example; they might consider that risk reward to be worth it and I wouldn’t think it’s unreasonable at all.

Hell even old folks like Trump and Puddin have a different risk / reward assessment than someone like me who is 27 and a non smoker.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I can’t say I blame you man. The data is evolving, meaning shots are still being given and results recorded as we speak.

Liability is an issue, but if they were not given some type of immunity then they would still be in development and testing phase. I agree mandates are BS for something with no liability. It needs to be addressed.

I want to see the data next Mar/April after the real cold season.

My prediction: Winter is coming. Between people's compromised immune system from the lock downs, long term mask usage effects, and the vaxx; hospitalizations will sky rocket.

Also, with out immunity they have still released harmful drugs on the market. Got sued, lost, and are still standing.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The vaccine should stop the virus. It doesn’t. There are professional claims that it is the very reason for variants.
i can understand not liking the term vaccine as it doesn’t prevent spread like other vaccines we received as children.

But what’s in a name? Call it a therapy or whatever label you want to slap on it, the data is still the data.

I don’t care what you do, I just thought “utter failure” was a little unfair.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I want to see the data next Mar/April after the real cold season.

My prediction: Winter is coming. Between people's compromised immune system from the lock downs, long term mask usage effects, and the vaxx; hospitalizations will sky rocket.

Also, with out immunity they have still released harmful drugs on the market. Got sued, lost, and are still standing.

I can’t argue with any of that.

Remember not too long ago we were worried about using too many antibiotics and too much hand sanitizer and we we were going to create superbugs?
Now for two years we have been doing the exact opposite and sanitizing anything and everything. Seems like people will get sick again when they are finally exposed to some of those bacteria or virus again. Just like you are suggesting

jkbone

Poster
i can understand not liking the term vaccine as it doesn’t prevent spread like other vaccines we received as children.

But what’s in a name? Call it a therapy or whatever label you want to slap on it, the data is still the data.

I don’t care what you do, I just thought “utter failure” was a little unfair.
Ridiculous statement. The data is not clear without adverse effects being reported accurately.

I mean this with all sincerity… good for you. If you feel it is right for you, then I’m glad you got it. At least you aren’t one of Hitler’s brown shirts trying to force it on everyone against their will.

Eh. Feelings are not a good indicator to do anything. I would say this had more to do with feeling pressured and what not. I don’t care one way or the other but people are caving under societal pressure. The fact that some are coming out and saying “well now the FDA has approved it so I’m willing to try to it” as if that agency isn’t as corrupted as any other. It’s a way for the weak to cave and justify to themselves and others

What fucking data? You know we are cool, but holy shit this has not been tested properly. It has also created more deaths than...wait for it....ALL THE VACCINES COMBINED SINCE THEY STARTED TRACKING IN THE 1980'S!!!!!! (That we know of)

The vaccine maker is not liable
The government paying for it with our tax dollars are not liable
The doctor/nurse/pharmacist jabbing you is not liable
The employer mandating it is not liable

We are liable for not taking it?

Data? All experiments need a control group. Why are they relentlessly attacking the control group.

did you read? He knows doctors that said there were 100 kids in the hospital. I mean not one of those kids will die and all will be released with a week or two. I mean it’s a 100 cases, Almost overwhelming. This reminds me of Dawg88 believing whatever Brian Kemp said. People should start to realize these people in positions of power go along to get along.

Jtrain80

Legendary
did you read? He knows doctors that said there were 100 kids in the hospital. I mean not one of those kids will die and all will be released with a week or two. I mean it’s a 100 cases, Almost overwhelming. This reminds me of Dawg88 believing whatever Brian Kemp said. People should start to realize these people in positions of power go along to get along.

I don't trust the medical community when it comes to covid. So I just glossed over that statement.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

No, I said 100 kids had come through his office (not hospital) with Corona, one of which was a 12 year old who ended up on a ventilator at the hospital and was not expected to make it. Not sure if they had underlying conditions. That in and of itself is not all that scary, kids get sick i understand.

For me it was a totality of the information but, sure, fear was a part of it. As i thought about it my biggest argument against the vaccine was political and i can still make my political arguments while doing what i think is good for me. For example, i dont have to send proof of my vaccine card anywhere and i am fighting that.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Good morning, Patriots

Pfizer has been fully cleared by the FDA. Let's get those jabs going!

Regards
Huffbuffer
Oh happy day! The GOVERNMENT says the experiment shot is OK. I gonna run down to my local drug store, get in line and then when I sit to get my shot I am going to ask them for critical data showing the long term effects of having replicant DNA injected into my body.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
How are Moderna and J&J able to continue selling their vaccines. One contingency of an EUA is no approved treatment option is available.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If it happened to you, it obviously happened to the other millions that took it.

Corporate shill? Nah, I am completely against the Capitalism model we have here in America. That is more of a GOP kind of liking.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Here you go Troll

1629988171365.png

huffbuffer

Poster
Oh happy day! The GOVERNMENT says the experiment shot is OK. I gonna run down to my local drug store, get in line and then when I sit to get my shot I am going to ask them for critical data showing the long term effects of having replicant DNA injected into my body.
Your ignorance is showing. mRNA is NOT DNA! Why is that so hard to understand? The vaccine does not touch your DNA in any way. I mean, it is like you want to be ignorant and unhappy and angry for no reason.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Latest posts

Top Bottom