Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pfizer is fully approved!

TJHall1

Legendary
Mississippi resident here. The media loves to throw around big numbers like "75%" of poison control calls were from people taking horse dewormer. They didn't give any details of how many people that is, even though they love to post numbers for cases, deaths, etc when it comes to covid. Three out of four people could be 75%. Worth noting, most all of those who called in about their self-poisoning had very mild effects and only one went to the hospital where they also had mild effects. They are fine.

I'm using the horse paste. Its fine. Its just like any other medicine, take too much and you could overdose. Take too many Tylenols, Aspirins, or Ibuprofens........that'll be the last headache you ever have.
Ding ding ding!!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Also worth noting.....the Mississippi head public official, Thomas Dobbs, called people "nazis and science monkeys", a double edged derogatory whammy for the residents here. He also has threatened to jail people for breaking quarantine protocols. How he has that authority, I have no clue.

He's a cuck, and his son is supposedly involved with Moderna to some degree.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
From the NIH.
From NIH

LINK /
quote:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

The science is settled.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Also worth noting.....the Mississippi head public official, Thomas Dobbs, called people "nazis and science monkeys", a double edged derogatory whammy for the residents here. He also has threatened to jail people for breaking quarantine protocols. How he has that authority, I have no clue.

He's a cuck, and his son is supposedly involved with Moderna to some degree.

The tact that these people take is just awful. How is that going to change anyones mind?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
No, your question was answered. You just chose to not understand it. Or rather, you ignored it.

Calling me a sheep. That is rich. I bet you are a good Christian man. Calling your Jeebus a shepherd and what not.

Regards
Huffbuffer
I am a Christian but nothing about me is good. We are ALL flawed human beings. Maybe I shouldn’t include you in that. I don’t know for a fact that you’re a human being. Maybe you are non-binary and identify as a lamp post or something IDK. Sorry for assuming your species.

120north

Elite
Founder
Good morning, Patriots

Pfizer has been fully cleared by the FDA. Let's get those jabs going!

Regards
Huffbuffer
Yep. Enjoy the tinnitus mother fuckers. I got Pfizer and I am working on month 4 of constant, unending, bilateral tinnitus. It appears that 10,000 others have navigated the system to get their tinnitus reactions posted on VAERS. I had the vid and was asymptomatic. I knew I shouldn't have gotten the vax, but I got it to protect "others". I will likely have to endure this "side effect" for years and will most likely also have permanent hearing loss.

So you and your sorry trolling ass can kindly fuck off. The vax is garbage. Knowing that it doesn't prevent infection is even more reason not to take a chance to take this adverse reaction.

And just remember that Pfizer is set to make 33.5 B off of this misery this year alone. How does it feel to be corporate shill?

huffbuffer

Poster
Yep. Enjoy the tinnitus mother fuckers. I got Pfizer and I am working on month 4 of constant, unending, bilateral tinnitus. It appears that 10,000 others have navigated the system to get their tinnitus reactions posted on VAERS. I had the vid and was asymptomatic. I knew I shouldn't have gotten the vax, but I got it to protect "others". I will likely have to endure this "side effect" for years and will most likely also have permanent hearing loss.

So you and your sorry trolling ass can kindly fuck off. The vax is garbage. Knowing that it doesn't prevent infection is even more reason not to take a chance to take this adverse reaction.

And just remember that Pfizer is set to make 33.5 B off of this misery this year alone. How does it feel to be corporate shill?
If it happened to you, it obviously happened to the other millions that took it.

Corporate shill? Nah, I am completely against the Capitalism model we have here in America. That is more of a GOP kind of liking.

Regards
Huffbuffer

120north

Elite
Founder
Prayers and God Bless @120north. an honest take on this shot. SKOL!
Thanks Viking. There are a lot of people out here like me. Our experience is largely ignored because it doesn't fit the political or media driven narrative. No one is looking for solutions for us, because again, it would be admitting that the vax ain't as safe as everyone thinks.

I got the vax because I need to travel for work internationally and really didn't have much of a choice. I am actually kind of worried that boosters are going to become required and I am going to be back to square one because no way in hell am I letting them get any where near me with that fucking needle again.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I mean this with all sincerity… good for you. If you feel it is right for you, then I’m glad you got it. At least you aren’t one of Hitler’s brown shirts trying to force it on everyone against their will.

I held out for a long time with my reason being that I didn't know if it was safe and therefore the risk / reward wasn't there. I traveled to Las Vegas, Chicago (3x), Colorada (2x) since this all started and despise masks only wearing them when i have to. I have continued to live my life as is and have not been ruled by fear. I am still part of a group of people at work holding out on forwarding my vaccine card because I don't believe in vaccine passports.

All that said, i ran into a couple of doctor friends that i really trust and they said its not pretty at the hospitals. My pediatrician friend said he had 100 kids through his office with Covid in the last 2 weeks. My radiologist friend showed me scans of Covid attacking the lungs. All of the top doctors in my network of people say to get the vaccine and that it is working. Now that I believe it to be safe I think it was the right thing for me.

You do you though, my vaccine is irrelevant to you or anyone else.

mrt

Elite
When I see the neighbors dropping like flies as I peek out my blinds, then I might consider the same risk by taking a vaccine. I take lots of meds daily twice for a couple so I don't need someone to tell me what's good for me, granted it might be well intention ed but not necessary. I and only I decide what is best for me, certainly not from some lame ass thieving politician like we now have sleeping in the oval office basement.

120north

Elite
Founder
If it happened to you, it obviously happened to the other millions that took it.

Corporate shill? Nah, I am completely against the Capitalism model we have here in America. That is more of a GOP kind of liking.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Ha. It is anything but capitalism. When the government uses its police power to push something that benefits a corporate entity, it is anything but capitalism.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

@120north sorry that you had an adverse reaction.

I got tinnitus about 20 years ago when i was ~25 years old. Shit sucks. A couple things that help me is to always have some background noise on whether it be the TV or a white noise machine (no racist). As long as there is not dead silence I can usually forget about it or not let it bother me.

Hopefully it goes away soon.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Trying to distract the sheep from 2020 audits and all his failures.

Now the GOP has cover to make these mandates illegal wherever possible as well if they’re smart.

BigBucnNole

Elite

You can’t find this kind of info if you only watch CNN, MSNBC or FOX. You have to be more than a lemming and do some actual searching for the truth.

200.gif

Nayat

Elite
My wife and her best friend have PhDs in pharmacology, friend works at a biotech company. Both have taken the shot.

i keep praying Noravax makes it to market before all hell breaks loose. I do not want to take the current option after having been infected.

4n6tox

Poster
Most tested being that they have more data based on the millions of current jabs. Compared to trials of most every drug that exists. More jabs = more data. Simple.

Lab rats? Creatures that have a short life span? I assume this is the ADE argument. No data suggests ADE is a worry. We have seen people have gotten COVID twice and the second time around has been LESS severe than the first time. This suggests ADE is not common with COVID.

Just put on your big boy pants and get the jab so we can all start to get out of this pandemic.

Regards
Huffbuffer
What percentage gets us out of this? Clearly, 50 doesn't so what number do you think? 80,90?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
“Just put on your big boy pants and get the jab so we can all start to get out of this pandemic.

Regards
Huffbuffer”
@huffbuffer please explain why vaccinated individuals are dying left and right and also why vaccinated individuals are required to wear masks just as the unvaccinated.

Face it, the vaccine is an utter failure.

Ending the pandemic by everyone getting the shot is a major stretch.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@huffbuffer please explain why vaccinated individuals are dying left and right and also why vaccinated individuals are required to wear masks just as the unvaccinated.

Face it, the vaccine is an utter failure.

Ending the pandemic by everyone getting the shot is a major stretch.

@BLatta12 I think its unfair to say the vaccine is an utter failure. It clearly did not do what they wanted it to do in stopping the spread, otherwise they would not have told people that they could stop wearing masks once vaccinated.

However, that is far different from stating that its a total failure. I do think the data shows that the vaccine reduces hospitalization and death.

So its up for everyone to decide if the reduction in your chance of death is worth risking the safety of the vaccine. Hard to say something is an utter failure if it is indeed helping prevent people from dying.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Most tested being that they have more data based on the millions of current jabs. Compared to trials of most every drug that exists. More jabs = more data. Simple.

Lab rats? Creatures that have a short life span? I assume this is the ADE argument. No data suggests ADE is a worry. We have seen people have gotten COVID twice and the second time around has been LESS severe than the first time. This suggests ADE is not common with COVID.

Just put on your big boy pants and get the jab so we can all start to get out of this pandemic.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Well, 2 weeks to flatten the curve didnt work, wearing a mask didn't work, now the vaccine didn't work.

Nope we aren't getting out of this pandemic, the medical community prioritized profit and power over the well being of patients. Put your big boy pants on and realize it is here to stay.

Horse dewormers? Such an odd hill for people to die on.

*such a great hill for people to live on.

4n6tox

Poster
@BLatta12 I think its unfair to say the vaccine is an utter failure. It clearly did not do what they wanted it to do in stopping the spread, otherwise they would not have told people that they could stop wearing masks once vaccinated.

However, that is far different from stating that its a total failure. I do think the data shows that the vaccine reduces hospitalization and death.

So its up for everyone to decide if the reduction in your chance of death is worth risking the safety of the vaccine. Hard to say something is an utter failure if it is indeed helping prevent people from dying.
I hear you but it's just so hard to say. Death rates were less than 5% for 70+ year olds even before the vaccine. For those less than fifty it becomes such a small number to "reduce" it's difficult to say the reduction is statistically significantly.

Many M.S and PhD's will be given out studying it in 20 years.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I hear you but it's just so hard to say. Death rates were less than 5% for 70+ year olds even before the vaccine. For those less than fifty it becomes such a small number to "reduce" it's difficult to say the reduction is statistically significantly.

Many M.S and PhD's will be given out studying it in 20 years.
Yeah the whole shit show of a response needs to be studied because whatever we did seemed to be the opposite of what we should do.

Based on what I read I do think there is a statistical reduction in the number of deaths in those with the vaccine. But the data is evolving as we speak and to say anything with certainty is foolish. I understand why someone wouldn't want to get the vaccine and I pass no judgement. A vaccine is to keep me safe for what i felt like was relatively low risk. If you feel different then don't get the vaccine.

4n6tox

Poster
Yeah the whole shit show of a response needs to be studied because whatever we did seemed to be the opposite of what we should do.

Based on what I read I do think there is a statistical reduction in the number of deaths in those with the vaccine. But the data is evolving as we speak and to say anything with certainty is foolish. I understand why someone wouldn't want to get the vaccine and I pass no judgement. A vaccine is to keep me safe for what i felt like was relatively low risk. If you feel different then don't get the vaccine.
Preach brother. We've got a case study going on at my house. I'm vaccinated due to work mandates and my wife is not. I'm good with her choice and she'd likely be fine if she got the 'vid.

I look at it like one of us is right and maybe one wrong but the kids should still have a parent left in this grand experiment the way we've designed it. Ol' Mr. Thick will probably enjoy life with my life insurance and my widow when I'm gone.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Jtrain80

Legendary

What fucking data? You know we are cool, but holy shit this has not been tested properly. It has also created more deaths than...wait for it....ALL THE VACCINES COMBINED SINCE THEY STARTED TRACKING IN THE 1980'S!!!!!! (That we know of)

The vaccine maker is not liable
The government paying for it with our tax dollars are not liable
The doctor/nurse/pharmacist jabbing you is not liable
The employer mandating it is not liable

We are liable for not taking it?

Data? All experiments need a control group. Why are they relentlessly attacking the control group.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom