Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pfizer is fully approved!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just as suspected, here we are moving the goalposts. Why are you so fearful of these vaccines when they have been the most tested in history prior to approval?

Regards
Huffbuffer
They are no where near the most tested ever. Normally they test for 5-10years. I will agree it is the most deaths the Vaers has ever had on it's board. And that will only go up

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Just as suspected, here we are moving the goalposts. Why are you so fearful of these vaccines when they have been the most tested in history prior to approval?

Regards
Huffbuffer
Wat? How is a vaccine the “most tested in history” when it’s only been out for 9 months. Previous vaccines went through years, sometimes decades, of testing. You’re saying that we tested this vaccine more in nine months than previous vaccines were tested in 10 years? That is truly quite impressive.

Answer me this… what happens to the human body 2 years after receiving this jab? Hell, what happens to a lab rats body two years after receiving this jab?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Regards
Huffbuffer

This does give me confidence and I think it will spur a lot of vaccinations. The CDC has lost their minds but the FDA has some iota of respect left in my eyes.

Data of death in vaccines coming in close to .0036% or some other very small number which is much lower than the .25% death rate from the virus. Its becoming clear the vaccines are beneficial and safe. With the kids going back to school and everything I went and got the Moderna jab last week.

huffbuffer

Poster
Wat? How is a vaccine the “most tested in history” when it’s only been out for 9 months. Previous vaccines went through years, sometimes decades, of testing. You’re saying that we tested this vaccine more in nine months than previous vaccines were tested in 10 years? That is truly quite impressive.

Answer me this… what happens to the human body 2 years after receiving this jab? Hell, what happens to a lab rats body two years after receiving this jab?
Most tested being that they have more data based on the millions of current jabs. Compared to trials of most every drug that exists. More jabs = more data. Simple.

Lab rats? Creatures that have a short life span? I assume this is the ADE argument. No data suggests ADE is a worry. We have seen people have gotten COVID twice and the second time around has been LESS severe than the first time. This suggests ADE is not common with COVID.

Just put on your big boy pants and get the jab so we can all start to get out of this pandemic.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This does give me confidence and I think it will spur a lot of vaccinations. The CDC has lost their minds but the FDA has some iota of respect left in my eyes.

Data of death in vaccines coming in close to .0036% or some other very small number which is much lower than the .25% death rate from the virus. Its becoming clear the vaccines are beneficial and safe. With the kids going back to school and everything I went and got the Moderna jab last week.
Out at the FDA having an iota of credibility left. Funny shit. I keep looking at my tubes of Ivermectin and laughing even more. SKOL!

TJHall1

Legendary

Data?? LOL

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Not true.

You can’t find this kind of info if you only watch CNN, MSNBC or FOX. You have to be more than a lemming and do some actual searching for the truth.

huffbuffer

Poster

You can’t find this kind of info if you only watch CNN, MSNBC or FOX. You have to be more than a lemming and do some actual searching for the truth.
I can search and find anything that supports most anything on the internet. Was this link to a study or just some anecdotal evidence that didn't have all the numbers on all the variables involved?

Regards
Huffbuffer

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Most tested being that they have more data based on the millions of current jabs. Compared to trials of most every drug that exists. More jabs = more data. Simple.

Lab rats? Creatures that have a short life span? I assume this is the ADE argument. No data suggests ADE is a worry. We have seen people have gotten COVID twice and the second time around has been LESS severe than the first time. This suggests ADE is not common with COVID.

Just put on your big boy pants and get the jab so we can all start to get out of this pandemic.

Regards
Huffbuffer

once again the troll ignores the most important question… what happens to the human body 2 years after getting this jab?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I don't have a dog in the fight but find it interesting that a majority of calls into the poison control center in Mississippi are related to ivermectin.

1629729045450.png

TJHall1

Legendary
I don't have a dog in the fight but find it interesting that a majority of calls into the poison control center in Mississippi are related to ivermectin.

View attachment 41711
Maybe don't fucking take animal doses then. I know at least 30 people who've used ivermectin. Not a single problem and helped a ton with this exaggerated cold.

huffbuffer

Poster
once again the troll ignores the most important question… what happens to the human body 2 years after getting this jab?
Well, what happens to the human body 2 years after catching COVID? Would we rather die on a political hill, or trust the data that we have on the vaccines? Data that suggests that nothing will happen to the human body after 2 years.

I did not ignore, I referenced what this lab rat issue you keep bringing up is about. ADE is NOT a thing with COVID.

Regards
Huffbuffer

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Data?? LOL

Yeah, I understand your point.

The decision was a lot more involved than that for me including talking to some of my doctor friends. Going to be doing a decent amount of travelling in the next few months and now that the vaccines appear safe I took the plunge. Think it was the right thing for me. I survived the first shot, one more to go before i turn into a zombie i guess. To this day i know more people who have had bad side effects from the vaccine than i do people who have had bad side effects from covid so i don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Well, what happens to the human body 2 years after catching COVID? Would we rather die on a political hill, or trust the data that we have on the vaccines? Data that suggests that nothing will happen to the human body after 2 years.

I did not ignore, I referenced what this lab rat issue you keep bringing up is about. ADE is NOT a thing with COVID.

Regards
Huffbuffer

you STILL didn’t answer my question. You know why? Because you and all the smartest scientists in the world have no idea what happens to the human body 2 years after getting the jab. Why can’t you just admit that?
maybe your little schtick works on Reddit where everyone else is a sheep just like you, but that shit won’t fly around here.

huffbuffer

Poster
you STILL didn’t answer my question. You know why? Because you and all the smartest scientists in the world have no idea what happens to the human body 2 years after getting the jab. Why can’t you just admit that?
maybe your little schtick works on Reddit where everyone else is a sheep just like you, but that shit won’t fly around here.
No, your question was answered. You just chose to not understand it. Or rather, you ignored it.

Calling me a sheep. That is rich. I bet you are a good Christian man. Calling your Jeebus a shepherd and what not.

Regards
Huffbuffer

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Mississippi resident here. The media loves to throw around big numbers like "75%" of poison control calls were from people taking horse dewormer. They didn't give any details of how many people that is, even though they love to post numbers for cases, deaths, etc when it comes to covid. Three out of four people could be 75%. Worth noting, most all of those who called in about their self-poisoning had very mild effects and only one went to the hospital where they also had mild effects. They are fine.

I'm using the horse paste. Its fine. Its just like any other medicine, take too much and you could overdose. Take too many Tylenols, Aspirins, or Ibuprofens........that'll be the last headache you ever have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom