Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OnlyFans mom banned from kids's school in Orlando, FL

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Wood

0_INSTAGRAM.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000689975664.jpg

onlyfans-mom-victoria-triece-00.jpg

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This stunt is peak marketing for her. She's currently top 5 in traffic on OnlyFans the past 24hrs.
Let me get this straight tho... we're told that women are empowered and shouldn't be judged... when in reality its the opposite. I bet if it was a tranny she wouldn't of been fired.

EDIT: Do they run background checks on all parents to allow them on school grounds?
1635629631822.jpg

Last edited:

BTAvenger

Elite
Her tats are awful. She's probably a real life 8 or even a 9. But the tats make her a trashy looking 3.

It's bullshit that they are doing this to her. OnlyFans may be tawdry and something that many want to pretend doesn't exist and keep hidden but it is a job. A mother shouldn't be blocked from her kids school because of her job.

Techero

Poster
She’s pretty fine and I respect her or any parent trying to be in their kids life....but this is an attention grab. She’s pretty much guaranteed her kids getting in fights throughout school because other kids will let her kids know that they have seen her finger popping herself.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
why not? you know her personally... is she gonna wear a bikini and have a photographer follow her around while volunteering at her kids school.... what do we really know about anyone??
I just know if I had kids I wouldn't want that hooker around my kid. Not a big fan of big tats either. I have no beef w her earning a living but I do have and believe in my own moral compass. Her and I wouldn't point in the same direction. Same as I wouldn't want a nambla member volunteering w my kid either

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I just know if I had kids I wouldn't want that hooker around my kid. Not a big fan of big tats either. I have no beef w her earning a living but I do have and believe in my own moral compass. Her and I wouldn't point in the same direction. Same as I wouldn't want a nambla member volunteering w my kid either
Does it matter if you don't point in the same direction or you're against her having tattoos.. why wouldn't you treat her with respect? .. So because you have an issue w her appearance you want her banned from being apart of her children's lives? You are judging her based off her looks and not her character....just because she doesn't look like you want her to doesn't make her a bad person. If this is your moral compass its riddled with discrimination. You have the choice to take your kids out of school that day but she should have the choice to be involved in her kids lives...hell least she is trying to be involved...what about all the parents who don't give a shit about their kids. Are they OK in your moral compass

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Does it matter if you don't point in the same direction or you're against her having tattoos.. why wouldn't you treat her with respect? .. So because you have an issue w her appearance you want her banned from being apart of her children's lives? You are judging her based off her looks and not her character....just because she doesn't look like you want her to doesn't make her a bad person. If this is your moral compass its riddled with discrimination. You have the choice to take your kids out of school that day but she should have the choice to be involved in her kids lives...hell least she is trying to be involved...what about all the parents who don't give a shit about their kids. Are they OK in your moral compass
No id treat anyone w respect. Her moral character by having a fans only page is what I have a problem with. Het tattoos just are unpleasant to my eyes. I wouldn't want here volunteering or trying to influence my children. Zfg about her or her family

PleasureMoose

Legendary
No id treat anyone w respect. Her moral character by having a fans only page is what I have a problem with. Het tattoos just are unpleasant to my eyes. I wouldn't want here volunteering or trying to influence my children. Zfg about her or her family
haha you're fucking with me right... well done sir.

TJHall1

Legendary
Her tats are awful. She's probably a real life 8 or even a 9. But the tats make her a trashy looking 3.

It's bullshit that they are doing this to her. OnlyFans may be tawdry and something that many want to pretend doesn't exist and keep hidden but it is a job. A mother shouldn't be blocked from her kids school because of her job.
"Job"

Bahahahahahahaha

TJHall1

Legendary
I wouldn't want that trash around my kids either. Rebar never said anything about not having respect for her, he basically said the opposite. But like someone said before this is an attention grab from some fake twat who was trying to get attention already. "Job." Hahahaha next thing you know it'll be OK for the local meth head to sling rock at school to raise money for their kid.

TJHall1

Legendary
I'll never understand tats. For the record, I'm 33, and I'm pretty certain my wife and I are the only people between the ages of 18-40 that don't have at least 1 tattoo.
The whore has tattoos. I fucking hate them and will never have one. If she didn't have a vagina I'd have stopped banging her.

TJHall1

Legendary
You put a whole shit ton of words in his mouth that he never said.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I wouldn't want that trash around my kids either. Rebar never said anything about not having respect for her, he basically said the opposite. But like someone said before this is an attention grab from some fake twat who was trying to get attention already. "Job." Hahahaha next thing you know it'll be OK for the local meth head to sling rock at school to raise money for their kid.
You put a whole shit ton of words in his mouth that he never said.
33d.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This stunt is peak marketing for her. She's currently top 5 in traffic on OnlyFans the past 24hrs.
Let me get this straight tho... we're told that women are empowered and shouldn't be judged... when in reality its the opposite. I bet if it was a tranny she wouldn't of been fired.

EDIT: Do they run background checks on all parents to allow them on school grounds?
1635629631822.jpg

I wonder how the original feminists would feel about female empowerment being able to show your buttsholes on onlyfans?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

I’d let her piss on me in front of my kids (if I had any)

I don't have any kids either. I don't have a dog in the fight but I get wht they told her to hit the bricks is all
I’m being honest when I say I don’t get it.

What’s next? Police officers can’t attend? Female nurses that stripped their way thru school can’t attend? People with Trump flags in their yard can’t attend?

Slippery slope is very slippery…

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Looks like cabinet material for biden. Maybe even qualified as a colonel to follow up on our newest officer in place.

Darth Maul

Poster

I’m being honest when I say I don’t get it.

What’s next? Police officers can’t attend? Female nurses that stripped their way thru school can’t attend? People with Trump flags in their yard can’t attend?

Slippery slope is very slippery…

I'm really conflicted here. I mostly agree with your point but I think what's missing is an appropriate amount of shame. For most of human history, whores knew they were not welcome in polite company. Now, there's no such thing as shame and we're all worse off for it.

Top Bottom