Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One thing I’m confused on regarding the jab…

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I’m shocked that Mr. “masks don’t work but they really do” would say whatever his handlers tell him…

I’m not trying to fight you but I have yet to know a person who has even had a symptom from any of these “vaccines”. If you do then I’m sorry to hear that.

I hope you, yore family, and yore friends health and happiness.
I’m shocked that Mr. “masks don’t work but they really do” would say whatever his handlers tell him…

I’m not trying to fight you but I have yet to know a person who has even had a symptom from any of these “vaccines”. If you do then I’m sorry to hear that.

I hope you, yore family, and yore friends health and happiness.

Please watch this. It’s not long. This Dr in Canada got fired for it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder
That might be true. I’m sure an unlucky few will have serious side effects from the drugs just like with any other drug.

Good news is Tylenol solves that problem particular so chalk me up as not particularly concerned.

62%

I’ll chalk you up to not paying attention.

Tylenol doesn’t have any place in that discussion. That’s silly.

America 1st

Founder
62%

I’ll chalk you up to not paying attention.

Tylenol doesn’t have any place in that discussion. That’s silly.
I’ll believe the 62% when 62% of people who have taken the vaxs get blood clots.

Yore right I should have said asprin instead Tylenol.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I’ll believe the 62% when 62% of people who have taken the vaxs get blood clots.

The crootn.com vaxxed should get d-dimer tests and post results

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Well, he said 2-5 years before they would smother.

I know that’s an unfathomable amount of time. We have to get those
shots Right Now. This fucking virus has a kill rate of .4 %

Fuck worrying about 2 years from now. And aspirin won’t help

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The crootn.com vaxxed should get d-dimer tests and post results

Within 6 days of getting the vaccine.

America liked your post without understanding the implications.

That’s funny.

America 1st

Founder
Well, he said 2-5 years before they would smother.

I know that’s an unfathomable amount of time. We have to get those
shots Right Now. This fucking virus has a kill rate of .4 %

Fuck worrying about 2 years from now. And aspirin won’t help
I don’t mind waiting until 2026 to see how this goes.

AOC told me we only have until 2030 anyways so if it’s not one thing it’s gonna be another 🤷‍♂️

sanction

Legendary
Founder
He doesn’t need to be lying to be wrong.

Medical malpractice kills hundreds of thousands a year in the US.

You don’t like the video so you won’t acknowledge it? Or
even watch it. Got your mind made up do you?

Vax Regret.

That seems reasonable.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I’m as conservative as you could possibly be. Trump was the absolute fucking mastermind behind getting the “Warp Speed Vaccine” pushed through. Why are so many conservatives now treating it like it was Biden’s baby and not getting it? Is it solely political for you?

Genuinely curious here. This seems like a slam dunk, drop the mic and walk away point for conservatives. Trump literally handed the baton to a senile fuck who gets all the credit for something most of you refuse to take.

I genuinely don’t care what you do or don’t do to your body, but it seems like a strange die to hill on.
Didn't read thread, but for me it is the fact they are pushing it so hard. I have it and wish I didn't. The fact that a man that has publicly said 50% of the world's population needs to be wiped out is behind this scares me. Then the fact that the same people pushing it now a year ago said they would never get it scares me. The fact that this is the first vaccine to be approved in under 12 years of clinical studies(6 months) scares me. The fact that the phase 3 mammal trail is us scares me. That's it.

America 1st

Founder
You don’t like the video so you won’t acknowledge it? Or
even watch it. Got your mind made up do you?

Vax Regret.

That seems reasonable.
Lol there is nothing to acknowledge. Anyone can produce a video but most importantly there are very few people I trust less than doctors.

You would have been better off showing me a video from @Martin than a “doctor”.

Im open to the idea the the “vaccines” might cause blood clots in 62%. I’ll believe it when I see the bodies in the streets.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
For me, the decision about getting the vaccine is not political at all. It's a measure of risks and benefits.

Since I already had an infection, my doctor specifically told me to NOT get the vaccine, at least at this time. See the entire thread how natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity. That is why I don't bother with the vaccine, because there is very marginal benefit and some very small level of known and unknown risks with the vaccines.

What if I never had an infection? I consider myself to be in good health overall, and my immune system is normally very strong. I bet that I put myself at a higher risk of death every time I drive up to the mountains and go skiing for a weekend than what I would face from Covid (especially the way I've been skiing lately...). Still, I am in my late 40s, and I do have a wife and two young children. I would probably get the vaccine (pref. J&J) when I consider the responsibility I have to my family to be alive. The data that the vaccines reduce the chance of severe infection is overwhelming. In other words, the benefits outweigh the risks of the vaccine.

Now if I was single, with no dependents, and in my 20s or even early 30s, I would probably skip the vaccine because Covid would basically be a cold to me. When I (try to) remember some of the crazy things (and drugs) I did in my 20s, I realize that I routinely put myself at much greater risk of death than I would have ever faced from Covid. It would have been more rational for me to not take the road trip to Las Vegas to see the Grateful Dead, because the combined risk of death from that entire experience is probably a couple orders of magnitude greater than the risk from Covid. With that in mind, of course I went to Vegas!

Risk is not an absolute measure. Nothing is zero-risk. Risk is a relative measure. Put the risk from Covid, and the vaccines for that matter, into perspective.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Didn't read thread, but for me it is the fact they are pushing it so hard. I have it and wish I didn't. The fact that a man that has publicly said 50% of the world's population needs to be wiped out is behind this scares me. Then the fact that the same people pushing it now a year ago said they would never get it scares me. The fact that this is the first vaccine to be approved in under 12 years of clinical studies(6 months) scares me. The fact that the phase 3 mammal trail is us scares me. That's it.

Event 201 should scare everyone.

America 1st

Founder
For me, the decision about getting the vaccine is not political at all. It's a measure of risks and benefits.

Since I already had an infection, my doctor specifically told me to NOT get the vaccine, at least at this time. See the entire thread how natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity. That is why I don't bother with the vaccine, because there is very marginal benefit and some very small level of known and unknown risks with the vaccines.

What if I never had an infection? I consider myself to be in good health overall, and my immune system is normally very strong. I bet that I put myself at a higher risk of death every time I drive up to the mountains and go skiing for a weekend than what I would face from Covid (especially the way I've been skiing lately...). Still, I am in my late 40s, and I do have a wife and two young children. I would probably get the vaccine (pref. J&J) when I consider the responsibility I have to my family to be alive. In other words, the benefits outweigh the risks of the vaccine.

Now if I was single, with no dependents, and in my 20s or even early 30s, I would probably skip the vaccine because Covid would basically be a cold to me. When I (try to) remember some of the crazy things (and drugs) I did in my 20s, I realize that I routinely put myself at much greater risk of death than I would have ever faced from Covid. I would have been more rational for me to not take the road trip to Las Vegas to see the Grateful Dead, because the combined risk of death from that entire experience is probably a couple orders of magnitude greater than the risk from Covid. With that in mind, of course I went to Vegas!
I know you’ve taken heat on here from some folks for yore level headed takes but don’t ever quit.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
This should be a sign that his supporters can separate politics from a decision

There is also a growing cohort thinking Trump might not be exactly the great hero we thought he was

Not taking a vax I don't trust for a virus I don't fear no matter which politician is pushing it

Also, the main segment of the population not buying it are blacks

The demographics of those who aren't excited about the vax conquer existing understanding of political coalitions

That is a good sign for us imo

And it's not a hill we're dying on, think we'd contend it's more than likely a hill you are dying on
I personally don’t think any of those fuckers took the jab. They, more than anyone knew that it was rushed and a risk. How hard would it be to arrange a dog and pony show to get a fake jab.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’m as conservative as you could possibly be. Trump was the absolute fucking mastermind behind getting the “Warp Speed Vaccine” pushed through. Why are so many conservatives now treating it like it was Biden’s baby and not getting it? Is it solely political for you?

Genuinely curious here. This seems like a slam dunk, drop the mic and walk away point for conservatives. Trump literally handed the baton to a senile fuck who gets all the credit for something most of you refuse to take.

I genuinely don’t care what you do or don’t do to your body, but it seems like a strange die to hill on.
Stop watching CNN....lol

Do you think the jab will be moar effective than the copious amounts of alcohol you consumed 2 weeks ago?

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The UK latest data. You might want to look at the total deaths line at the bottom.

Since Aug 6th, their last technical briefing, the amount of cases entering the NHS Emergency Department has grown by 86K.

That 86K cases are from Aug 2nd to Aug 15th. So now the rolling data on Delta spans from Feb 1 to Aug 15th.

Table 5. Attendance to emergency care and deaths of sequenced and genotyped Delta cases in England by vaccination status (1 February 2021 to 15 August 2021)

Results of Cases:

=50 48,264 total cases. Of those cases, 4,891 were unvaccinated.

<50 337,834 total cases. Of those cases, 178,240 were not vaccinated.

Now deaths:

Total deaths 1,189. Of those, 390 were not vaccinated.

Link to the latest from the UK LINK

Table 5 is on page 23
Does not matter if you are vaccinated or not if you get a real bad flu and you have comorbidities you just might die. Everyone needs to evaluate their personal situation and act accordingly.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

For me it was political and still is. I didn't want to cooperate with a government that tried a coup on the president elected by the people. I didn't want to cooperate with a government that used Covid to rig an election. I didn't want to cooperate with the government that has done such a poor job in response to Covid-19.

Also for a long time I held out because I didn't think the risk / reward was there for getting a rushed and "emergency use only" shot. When the shot finally was available to the masses the original Covid had pushed through the state and it seemed like the worst had past.

However, as time went buy the number of cases went a lot higher and data came out on the vaccine that shows it is relatively safe. So that risk/ reward became a lot better in my eyes and ended up getting the shot a couple weeks ago.

Additionally, I think the political point has been made. I told my employer to fuck off when they wanted proof of vaccine. Still not sure how that is going to be resolved but it makes me feel better being a pain in the ass about it.

Only ~50% of the population has received it when they thought it would be 70% by july 4th. The point has been made, the administration sucks

huffbuffer

Poster
Yes, I understand that you aren't for mandates. Nobody SHOULD be, but fascist left is all about it. But what are you getting at with Trump being "responsible" for it? Cause I am of the opinion this shit is going to go sideways for a lotta people that took it later down the road. I sure hope I am fucking wrong cause millions n millions took this shit without hesitation.
Yes, you are wrong. About a few things.

First, fascism is typically far-right.
Second, mandates for vaccines is a thing for many vaccines already.
Third, we have more proof of long term effects from COVID than we do from the vaccines.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I don't understand your premise. Are you trying to say because Trump greenlit the developing of this in a fast manner that any of his supporters should take it without reservation? The country was being held hostage by this bullshit plandemic and the CCP Media. Trump knew that nothing would happen for the economy unless he rolled out this plan to get the vaccine underway so the media could no longer using fear to keep people from leaving their houses. So makes the jab available for all the pussies out there that fear their own shadows. After they stole the election, they now are trying to push the vaccine on everyone as if it is their absolute DUTY. That alone will make me never take it.
Yes I think this is what you both are saying. ITs plainly obvious to me. Your Posts are right on point with what is actually happening. I assue it would be similar to Ronnie here in Florida. Itd be set up all over for the dummies to take. Told one of my Best Buds Liberal (hes really not) that stop pushing the vax bc if Trump was in office hed be against it. Trump cut the tape to get everything rolling while the libs trash said they wouldnt take a Trump vaccine. Now theyre all taking the Trump Vaccine

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Yes, you are wrong. About a few things.

First, fascism is typically far-right.
Second, mandates for vaccines is a thing for many vaccines already.
Third, we have more proof of long term effects from COVID than we do from the vaccines.

Regards
Huffbuffer
iu

Go back to your phagget Reddit board dickweed

depp63

Poster
Founder
Under 40 and healthy, I have basically a 100% survival rate. I'd rather get covid now and build some natural immunity then screw around with a vaccine that has not gone thru the proper testing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom