Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One thing I’m confused on regarding the jab…

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’m as conservative as you could possibly be. Trump was the absolute fucking mastermind behind getting the “Warp Speed Vaccine” pushed through. Why are so many conservatives now treating it like it was Biden’s baby and not getting it? Is it solely political for you?

Genuinely curious here. This seems like a slam dunk, drop the mic and walk away point for conservatives. Trump literally handed the baton to a senile fuck who gets all the credit for something most of you refuse to take.

I genuinely don’t care what you do or don’t do to your body, but it seems like a strange die to hill on.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
OR Maybe Trump supporters don't agree with RUSHING a fucking experimental drug to be shot into people's bodies with no recourse if and when it likely goes bad for a man-made disease that has a 99% chance of survivability. I'm old enough to remember when every leftist fag out there was screeching into the mic saying TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL US ALL WITH THIS VACCINE. Now interestingly enough those same scum are demanding mandates.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
It's simple in that is NOT political, so stop trying to view it through that lens. Trump would be touting the vaccines if he were still president and it wouldn't change my mind one bit. In fact I'm pretty sure Trump was touting the vaccines at his last rally and was booed for it.

catreaper

Master Baiter
OR Maybe Trump supporters don't agree with RUSHING a fucking experimental drug to be shot into people's bodies with no recourse if and when it likely goes bad for a man-made disease that has a 99% chance of survivability. I'm old enough to remember when every leftist fag out there was screeching into the mic saying TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL US ALL WITH THIS VACCINE. Now interestingly enough those same scum are demanding mandates.
Again? Trump supporter here. But he was the one that was responsible for making it happen.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It's simple in that is NOT political, so stop trying to view it through that lens. Trump would be touting the vaccines if he were still president and it wouldn't change my mind one bit. In fact I'm pretty sure Trump was touting the vaccines at his last rally and was booed for it.
Didn’t get booed for it.

A few folks did the “awww man” sorta groan.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Yup. Go back and read my OP.
I don't understand your premise. Are you trying to say because Trump greenlit the developing of this in a fast manner that any of his supporters should take it without reservation? The country was being held hostage by this bullshit plandemic and the CCP Media. Trump knew that nothing would happen for the economy unless he rolled out this plan to get the vaccine underway so the media could no longer using fear to keep people from leaving their houses. So makes the jab available for all the pussies out there that fear their own shadows. After they stole the election, they now are trying to push the vaccine on everyone as if it is their absolute DUTY. That alone will make me never take it.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Yup. Go back and read my OP.
We knew it wasn’t ever gonna be the nightmare scenario many people cooked up since Trump got it himself, while he was still CIC, and is still fine to this day.

The mandates are bullshit but the GOP owns those just as much as the left at this point with their constant fealty to Big Business and allowing businesses to do whatever they see fit.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Just like with everything else Trump underestimated the corruption.

There will come a point that he has to disavow the vaccine. It
is inevitable.

He was trying to do the right thing with rapid vaccines and they fucked him.

The vaccines will become political taboo at some point. They are poison.

The Vax Regret people (this is a real syndrome) will not handle it well. That is understandable. I have friends suffering from this now and they resent the Hell out of me because I have
been cautioning against it from the beginning.

Trumps legacy will depend on how he handles the vaccine issue.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I don't understand your premise. Are you trying to say because Trump greenlit the developing of this in a fast manner that any of his supporters should take it without reservation? The country was being held hostage by this bullshit plandemic and the CCP Media. Trump knew that nothing would happen for the economy unless he rolled out this plan to get the vaccine underway so the media could no longer using fear to keep people from leaving their houses. So makes the jab available for all the pussies out there that fear their own shadows. After they stole the election, they now are trying to push the vaccine on everyone as if it is their absolute DUTY. That alone will make me never take it.
Of course not. I thought I was pretty clear in my first post. I couldn’t give two shits if you get the vax or not. My whole point was trump (the goat) is responsible for making it happen.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Of course not. I thought I was pretty clear in my first post. I couldn’t give two shits if you get the vax or not. My whole point was trump (the goat) is responsible for making it happen.
Yes, I understand that you aren't for mandates. Nobody SHOULD be, but fascist left is all about it. But what are you getting at with Trump being "responsible" for it? Cause I am of the opinion this shit is going to go sideways for a lotta people that took it later down the road. I sure hope I am fucking wrong cause millions n millions took this shit without hesitation.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Yes, I understand that you aren't for mandates. Nobody SHOULD be, but fascist left is all about it. But what are you getting at with Trump being "responsible" for it? Cause I am of the opinion this shit is going to go sideways for a lotta people that took it later down the road. I sure hope I am fucking wrong cause millions n millions took this shit without hesitation.
I think you already answered your own question a few posts up. Trump pushed for a vaccine and made it happen. Obviously he’s not pushing it on people, but he delivered. You seem mighty angry for being a like minded conservative.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
They are going to pin it on Trump. The shift will be instantaneous.

The only thing that will matter is how he responds to it.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I think you already answered your own question a few posts up. Trump pushed for a vaccine and made it happen. Obviously he’s not pushing it on people, but he delivered. You seem mighty angry for being a like minded conservative.
Why do you think because Trump was the one that cut red tape so they could get this out quick that his supporters should automatically take it? I understand the media likes to say Trump supporters are dumbasses that are in a cult, but that simply isn't reality.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Trump can and will survive the Vax issue.

He simply has to say the Vaccines aren’t working. We made a mistake.

It’s the truth and decent people can sniff out the truth.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’m as conservative as you could possibly be. Trump was the absolute fucking mastermind behind getting the “Warp Speed Vaccine” pushed through. Why are so many conservatives now treating it like it was Biden’s baby and not getting it? Is it solely political for you?

Genuinely curious here. This seems like a slam dunk, drop the mic and walk away point for conservatives. Trump literally handed the baton to a senile fuck who gets all the credit for something most of you refuse to take.

I genuinely don’t care what you do or don’t do to your body, but it seems like a strange die to hill on.

I don’t care either. I think people are too invested in their teams.

That doesn’t mean I agree with the one size fits all, but team vax and team no vax are full of shit.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Why do you think because Trump was the one that cut red tape so they could get this out quick that his supporters should automatically take it? I understand the media likes to say Trump supporters are dumbasses that are in a cult, but that simply isn't reality.
My man, your anger spills out before your thoughts. I simply said that trump was able to get the vaccine pushed through. In the very OP I stated that I don’t give a shit if you get it or not. Fuck, the only reason i got it is so I can go bar hopping in New Orleans with @jarhead next weekend. If you don’t want to get the jab, don’t. I’ll still make out with you.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

This should be a sign that his supporters can separate politics from a decision

There is also a growing cohort thinking Trump might not be exactly the great hero we thought he was

Not taking a vax I don't trust for a virus I don't fear no matter which politician is pushing it

Also, the main segment of the population not buying it are blacks

The demographics of those who aren't excited about the vax conquer existing understanding of political coalitions

That is a good sign for us imo

And it's not a hill we're dying on, think we'd contend it's more than likely a hill you are dying on

America 1st

Founder
They are going to pin it on Trump. The shift will be instantaneous.

The only thing that will matter is how he responds to it.
So you honestly still expect hundreds of millions of people to start having major complications from these?

Trump can and will survive the Vax issue.

He simply has to say the Vaccines aren’t working. We made a mistake.

It’s the truth and decent people can sniff out the truth.
Except they do work.

I haven’t taken one and I’m certainly anti mandate but to say they don’t work is cult level nonsense.

They clearly have an effect at minimizing symptoms.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So you honestly still expect hundreds of millions of people to start having major complications from these?

Except they do work.

I haven’t taken one and I’m certainly anti mandate but to say they don’t work is cult level nonsense.

You should look into the cost benefit of that supposed feature esp with the presence of alternative treatments

It's a leaky vax that allows the virus to reside in the host, adapt/conquer the antibodies, spread to others and create stronger variants

catreaper

Master Baiter
This should be a sign that his supporters can separate politics from a decision

There is also a growing cohort thinking Trump might not be exactly the great hero we thought he was

Not taking a vax I don't trust for a virus I don't fear no matter which politician is pushing it

Also, the main segment of the population not buying it are blacks

The demographics of those who aren't excited about the vax conquer existing understanding of political coalitions

That is a good sign for us imo

And it's not a hill we're dying on, think we'd contend it's more than likely a hill you are dying on
I literally spend half of my year in a hotel and traveling. I’m 35 years old, healthy as shit and work out almost every day. It took until Monday for me to get the shot. I just don’t understand why pubs think this is dems controlling them. Get it if you want it or don’t. But Trump is the reason it’s available for everyone.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Except they do work.

We can agree to disagree.

Get back to me in 3 years when the pulmonary hypertension
kicks in.

If the true vaccine deaths and injuries report was released the Nation would shit itself.

Again, we can agree to disagree and I have no interest in another vaccine fight.

Cult level nonsense.?

LOL

America 1st

Founder
You should look into the cost benefit of that supposed feature esp with the presence of alternative treatments

It's a leaky vax that allows the virus to reside in the host, adapt/conquer the antibodies, spread to others and create stronger variants
None of these drugs were designed to stop spread or the mutation of other variants.

They were all designed to reduce symptoms which they do at a reasonable clip.

The flu shot isn’t designed to eradicate the flu all together and that’s the same frame of reference people need to view these drugs in.

I don’t care whether you get it or not but acting like any of this is somehow gonna hurt Trump or his legacy in laughable.

Predictions like that are gonna go down next to the “conservatives getting loaded onto trains” predictions as some of the craziest knee jerk shit we saw during these dark times.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I literally spend half of my year in a hotel and traveling. I’m 35 years old, healthy as shit and work out almost every day. It took until Monday for me to get the shot. I just don’t understand why pubs think this is dems controlling them. Get it if you want it or don’t. But Trump is the reason it’s available for everyone.
I'm not sure anyone thinks this is the "dems" controlling them. I think there is a common understanding this much bigger than that

Dems have been more forthcoming in their demands for lockdowns, masks, passports and vax mandates

But I think the farce of the GOP is basically fully exposed and many just cling onto them because they aren't sure where else to go

The fact is Trump was President when this whole fiasco started and he deffered to Fauci. We've had President Fauci for a year and a half

sanction

Legendary
Founder
None of these drugs were designed to stop spread or the mutation of other variants.

The flu shot isn’t designed to eradicate the flu all together and that’s the same frame of reference people need to views these drugs in.

I don’t care whether you get it or not but acting like any of this is somehow gonna hurt Trump or his legacy in laughable.

Predictions like that are gonna go down next to the “conservatives getting loaded onto trains” predictions as some of the craziest knee jerk shit we saw during these dark times.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

The flu shot isn’t designed to eradicate the flu all together and that’s the same frame of reference people need to view these drugs in.

What? Trump's legacy? Who gives a fuck about that

LMAO

Where are we at in these clinical trials? Are we injecting these tremendous beauties even though the virus has already mutated? You have no idea what the long term affects of these vaxxes are and it's looking like a catastrophe imo

Haven't heard "warp speed" Don talk about natural immunity...yikes

sanction

Legendary
Founder
“None of these drugs were designed to stop spread or the mutation of other variants.”

Little Lord Fauci begs to differ per his public statements.

I’m through with this though. I’m a veteran of the Vax wars and I refuse to fight you.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
This may be a stupid question, but how can we test/differentiate for the variant vs. regular covid-19?

catreaper

Master Baiter

LMAO

Where are we at in these clinical trials? Are we injecting these tremendous beauties even though the virus has already mutated? You have no idea what the long term affects of these vaxxes are and it's looking like a catastrophe imo

BigBucnNole

Elite

William Tweed said it best, "I can hire one half of the working class to kill the other half."

That's all this is. If I ran as a republican or dem, I could guarantee I'd get 30%+ at a minimum because they are nothing more than cattle. It's the only way to explain the hypocrisy. The next 10 points of the electorate will vote because our interests align, the last 10 to 15 points are too lazy or stupid to pay attention until the last minute.

American Revolution only had about 30% support. 30% backed the king, and the rest just wanted to be left alone and keep the status quo which fed into the hands of the revolutionaries.

America 1st

Founder

LMAO

Hot take is hot.

We don’t know the long term effects of each year’s influenza vaccine either but unsurprisingly the world hasn’t ended yet.

Trump’s getting reinstalled in Jan 2025 is what matters right now. Worrying about a fraction of 1% of the folks, who take these drugs, getting high blood pressure is not.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Hot take is hot.

We don’t know the long term effects of each year’s influenza vaccine either but unsurprisingly the world hasn’t ended yet.

Trump’s getting reinstalled in Jan 2025 is what matters right now. Worrying about a fraction of 1% of the folks, who take these drugs, getting high blood pressure is not.
I’m kind of digging the fact I’m the lib on here. Won’t keep me up at night.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The UK latest data. You might want to look at the total deaths line at the bottom.

Since Aug 6th, their last technical briefing, the amount of cases entering the NHS Emergency Department has grown by 86K.

That 86K cases are from Aug 2nd to Aug 15th. So now the rolling data on Delta spans from Feb 1 to Aug 15th.

Table 5. Attendance to emergency care and deaths of sequenced and genotyped Delta cases in England by vaccination status (1 February 2021 to 15 August 2021)

Results of Cases:

=50 48,264 total cases. Of those cases, 4,891 were unvaccinated.

<50 337,834 total cases. Of those cases, 178,240 were not vaccinated.

Now deaths:

Total deaths 1,189. Of those, 390 were not vaccinated.

Link to the latest from the UK LINK

Table 5 is on page 23

America 1st

Founder
“None of these drugs were designed to stop spread or the mutation of other variants.”

Little Lord Fauci begs to differ per his public statements.

I’m through with this though. I’m a veteran of the Vax wars and I refuse to fight you.
I’m shocked that Mr. “masks don’t work but they really do” would say whatever his handlers tell him…

I’m not trying to fight you but I have yet to know a person who has even had a symptom from any of these “vaccines”. If you do then I’m sorry to hear that.

I hope you, yore family, and yore friends health and happiness.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Hot take is hot.

I'm hoping he waits till 2028...that's the time to strike

Top Bottom