Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oil to $200

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
lol energy prices are going to skyrocket with elected leaders going down this path.

world-oil-reserves.png

BigBucnNole

Elite
You consistently demonstrate you have zero understanding of how corruption and the world works. At least you know your pronouns, though.

Lolz. I wood love to explain the world to you, but too many mouth breathers can't see past a political narrative.

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Hello Buddy, How are you doing?

I’m good, man. Thanks for asking. How are you? How are the kiddos enjoying the items from the first package? Anything they like better than the others? Need more of anything else? Kiddos brushing their teeth with the toothbrushes and toothpaste? Please let me know. Working on another package for you and the kiddos so your input will be helpful in getting more of the things they need and want.

Praise

Elite
I’m good, man. Thanks for asking. How are you? How are the kiddos enjoying the items from the first package? Anything they like better than the others? Need more of anything else? Kiddos brushing their teeth with the toothbrushes and toothpaste? Please let me know. Working on another package for you and the kiddos so your input will be helpful in getting more of the things they need and want.
By the way buddy i would love sending some videos for kiddos when using some stuff in you're first package and when enjoying jumping loops. but can email me here on my Email mikemusasizi@gmail.com .I will be forwarding it to you all .thanks

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It disturbs me posting it here maybe i will send it to Overlord and post it here. Thanks and how are you doing Buddy?
No problem if you want to post it. You might need to create a YouTube account for yourself. It’s easy to do

Top Bottom