Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The New American Union

Stray

Poster
NewAmericanUnion.png

Personally, I like that idea.

Quote from their website

When people talk about Democracy and Republics, they talk about a government by the people, for the people, of the people. That form of government has been replaced by financial oligarchism, in which money, and money alone is counted by a small group of rich businessmen with god-complexes, not the votes of the people nor the representatives elected to serve the people.

Democracy/Republics can only work on the small scale, where the leaders are held accountable by their neighbors.

What do you think?

Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump!

Stray

Poster
Nope and most are hardly what I would call rich.

In today’s America if you aren’t a billionaire then you likely don’t even own a water bed.

Yes, really, poor bastards, their poverty pisses me off. As long as America is ruled only by millionaires and billionaires and their sycophants, everyone else will be left out in the cold. Rich people only make clientel politics for other rich people. If you think that's good, you're dumber than I thought.

Yes, really, poor bastards, their poverty pisses me off. As long as America is ruled only by millionaires and billionaires and their sycophants, everyone else will be left out in the cold. Rich people only make clientel politics for other rich people. If you think that's good, you're dumber than I thought.
I’m not a billionaire and I haven’t been left out in the cold.

In fact, Trump’s tax cuts helped me significantly. Biden’s approval to increase domestic oil & natural gas production has also helped me and my family.

America is BY FAR the greatest place on earth. I thank God every day for this modern day Eden.

Stray

Poster
I’m not a billionaire and I haven’t been left out in the cold.

In fact, Trump’s tax cuts helped me significantly. Biden’s approval to increase domestic oil & natural gas production has also helped me and my family.

America is BY FAR the greatest place on earth. I thank God every day for this modern day Eden.
For the wealthy, banks and other corporations, the tax reform package is a lopsided victory, as it provided substantial and permanent tax cuts for corporate profits, capital gains, the estate tax and more. The marginal rate became more attractive to the rich than to lower-income people.

The cancer treatment of my son didn't cost me a dollar in germany. In the US it would have started at around 30k. Why is that? Germany has a statutory health insurance that covers every cancer treatment by law. So tell me about the greatest place on earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom