Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inflation is going to take off again.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Labor strikes are happening around the country and it will only get worse as wages fail to keep up with inflation. The driver is deficit spending and that won't change until congress dramatically cuts spending; won't happen.

Bond holders are going to get raped:

Gas prices will remain high and keep going higher:

Inflation is going to go much higher from here:

rebar

Elite
Labor strikes are happening around the country and it will only get worse as wages fail to keep up with inflation. The driver is deficit spending and that won't change until congress dramatically cuts spending; won't happen.

Dude it is rolling up and down every peak and valley. unless you grow and rustle
Im gonna buy another 13 months for 12 from Patriotfoodsupply.com

You're better off not starving

rebar

Elite

We are at bw 14-16% inflation
If you make 100k it has been less impact full. I believe that bc I make close to there and I've lost 23.5 pounds in the last 3 months and my bad cholesterol is 513. I breathe pig farts and eat cow ass with my mouth.
May the Lord be with you

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Peter Schiff may not know when but he's been right about what.

Peter Schiff may not know when but he's been right about what.
He was wrong in 2008. He was wrong in 2013. He was wrong in 2015. He is even more wrong now. He has been wrong about gold, interest rates, the economy, and dollars for almost two decades at least.

“Schiff has long maintained that the Fed cannot continue to raise interest rates without sparking a major market crash, and urged investors to instead buy gold. That made Nations accuse him of trying to "scare" investors into buying the commodity for his own benefits.

In 2013 Schiff notoriously called for gold to hit $5,000 per ounce, a prediction that hasn't quite panned out with gold only trading near $1,300.

Nevertheless, Schiff reiterated his faith in his market predictions, especially his call that the economic outlook is problematic.“

Latest posts

Top Bottom