Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NZFSF

D

Deleted member 2886

What the hell does it mean? Lol
magicut_1681952412946.png
Nah, the 'nuked' thing is just an item ya can attach to a profile banner.
magicut_1681952404198.png
😂Was simply a lazy welcome gesture—🤣—seems it had the intended effect.

It's like a badge/picture.
Doesn't do anything else.

It's part of the fuckin nightmarish DragonByte shop/cash system.

There's now other items that aren't merely pointless pictures, and can grant "powers" to fuck with each other.
magicut_1682087944054.png
i think the 'Schrute Bucks' let ya rob cunts cash more easily or something.
magicut_1682094647730.png

Can't even recall what Stanley Nickels do.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@CuriousFiend Whats up with NZFSF? I tried to travel over for a quick visit.....and all content seems to be gone.

and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspects.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Then why all you bitches open your got damned mouths?! Huh?!!
This is what I don't get about you two face POS Americans.
On one hand you could give a fuck less and yet on the other you all cry harder than the words in Bidens daughters diary. 😂
I cried after my dog burned up in my house. I saved me and the dog in my avatar. Is that OK?

No it isn't you fucking pussy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fuck you Nukkah
View attachment 179240
Nah, the 'nuked' thing is just an item ya can attach to a profile banner.
View attachment 179239
😂Was simply a lazy welcome gesture—🤣—seems it had the intended effect.

It's like a badge/picture.
Doesn't do anything else.

It's part of the fuckin nightmarish DragonByte shop/cash system.

There's now other items that aren't merely pointless pictures, and can grant "powers" to fuck with each other.
View attachment 179242
i think the 'Schrute Bucks' let ya rob cunts cash more easily or something.
View attachment 179241

Can't even recall what Stanley Nickels do.

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend Whats up with NZFSF? I tried to travel over for a quick visit.....and all content seems to be gone.

and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspects.gif
Tbh i don't know.

Best guess would be that it may have been another minor ddos attack by this hostile Dutch cunt - DUNE.wtf

Couple hours ago he launched a major attack and completely crippled the site.

Currently working with Xenforo to sort it out.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bronx you say? I would have guessed NY City BUT I can assure you, we all expected you to be from NY. Congrats…….:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can even smell the poor and stupid in yore posts! Keep up the good work!
@NotoriousOutlawRecords
The streets of ny were covered in
mAnure said to be cover in horseshit. Not they are covered w asphalt (pun intened) then people tried to get rid oh horseshit and buggym for autas . My point being is you are full of horse shit

D

Deleted member 2886

@Mr.Fitzwell can you delete my account over there?
MrFitzwell was a Moderator—same as you and every other TFSF was.

Mods can't delete User Accounts.

However according to GDPR legal requirements, if a User requests their account be deleted, the forum owner must comply within ~30 days—or be squished like a bug.

i am not sure whether your request to MrFitzwell is genuine—yet nonetheless it could be interpreted as a legitimate request, therefore i must take it seriously.

Within ~3 weeks i'll have to delete your account unless you say otherwise.

Would you like me to delete your nzfsf account?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

However according to GDPR legal requirements, if a User requests their account be deleted, the forum owner must comply within ~30 days—or be squished like a bug.

i am not sure whether your request to MrFitzwell is genuine—yet nonetheless it could be interpreted as a legitimate request, therefore i must take it seriously.

I think I got de-modded 🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think I just got banned. I have no idea WTF is going on over there

BurntJ

Founder
I think I just got banned. I have no idea WTF is going on over there
Its fuckin chaos! Hopefully the Africans can keep their shit under control. It literally is like the beginning of WWIII. (and im here for it.....)

Yeah....im logged in BUT "Dont Have permission??? to view ANYTHING.....including my own profile and posts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Its fuckin chaos! Hopefully the Africans can keep their shit under control. It literally is like the beginning of WWIII. (and im here for it.....)

Yeah....im logged in BUT "Dont Have permission??? to view ANYTHING.....including my own profile and posts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t even know where to begin.

CF sent a message to me this morning asking that I delete his account on here.

And then he made this post (I think as a backhand threat to me) in here citing GDPR requirements and forum owners being squashed like a bug. The GDPR is that psycho EU data regulation. No idea why he’s bringing that up

I think there are only 2 actual people that really use the site: @curious fiend and @NotoriousOutlawRecords. Those two got mad at me because I called out @NotoriousOutlawRecords.

Curious Fiend has 3 accounts he posts from (@cia and @you and 93 others liked this) and they keep making more and more RSS feed bots (I think the latest one was named @ethan). They have an entire forum dedicated to buzzfeed articles and just paid a guy to come implement a chatGPT profile on their forum.

Its time to move our digital dual citizenship over to Africa for sure

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s quite a fuckin saga. I am bummed they banned me though because I enjoyed watching it.

Yesterday they set up my personal account on there to automatically post articles from this site. I asked them to turn it off (because I don’t want my account auto posting shit I don’t want posted) and I think that’s when they got offended and decided to secede

BurntJ

Founder
It’s quite a fuckin saga. I am bummed they banned me though because I enjoyed watching it.

Yesterday they set up my personal account on there to automatically post articles from this site. I asked them to turn it off (because I don’t want my account auto posting shit I don’t want posted) and I think that’s when they got offended and decided to secede
I wish I could Secede from the Liberals!

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I don’t even know where to begin.

CF sent a message to me this morning asking that I delete his account on here.

And then he made this post (I think as a backhand threat to me) in here citing GDPR requirements and forum owners being squashed like a bug. The GDPR is that psycho EU data regulation. No idea why he’s bringing that up

I think there are only 2 actual people that really use the site: @curious fiend and @NotoriousOutlawRecords. Those two got mad at me because I called out @NotoriousOutlawRecords.

Curious Fiend has 3 accounts he posts from (@cia and @you and 93 others liked this) and they keep making more and more RSS feed bots (I think the latest one was named @ethan). They have an entire forum dedicated to buzzfeed articles and just paid a guy to come implement a chatGPT profile on their forum.

Its time to move our digital dual citizenship over to Africa for sure

ee0dcea2a0f6e41f1dcaa609b8a2e592.jpg

BurntJ

Founder
WTG fellas.......PRICELESS!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER @NotoriousOutlawRecords

That fucker is NOT ONLY A WHITE......BUT A FUCKIN GINGER AT THAT!

I knew I hated that POS!! :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder
Welp, I'm back up on the site BUT...... JFC @Croot_Overlord after reading yore above post, I just perused the content and yore correct Buzzfeed and BOTs galore. Fuck those guys.....you need to shut that shit down, its an embarrassment to TFSF and yore name. Hell, I don't want anyone knowing I have any association with those retarded lunatics.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

delete me.

Cuck boy homos 😂 keep fretn like the bitches you are.
And if gingers have your whitey tightys bunch up that fuck'n bad then just kill yourselves, you will never bend kneel, heel or break me you internet slave junkies.
You have no lives, that's why you're always here.

Top Bottom