Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not voting for anyone who isn’t a Trump

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I've said it before and I will say it again - 5 years of vilification and slandering of a good name like Trump, with four more added on for his next presidential run will solidify the face that the media has won in making his name tarnished. I'm sorry to say it, but I am right. DeSantis will win the Republican nomination for President. He must. He's clean.
Most don’t even expect him to run in 2024.

Trump himself just said he would be shocked if Ron ran in 2024.

You might be right but Desantis has all the same problems Trump would face being a white male.

Putting those two aside we need someone like Ivanka to run and win in 2028 because they can’t hang the same old shit around her neck like they could with Trump or Ron.

She can’t be woman hater and she can’t be a nazi with Jewish children.

Anyone that’s white and running under the GOP will be labeled a racist as a baseline.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Most don’t even expect him to run in 2024.

Trump himself just said he would be shocked if Ron ran in 2024.

You might be right but Desantis has all the same problems Trump would face being a white male.

Putting those two aside we need someone like Ivanka to run and win in 2028 because they can’t hang the same old shit around her neck like they could with Trump or Ron.

She can’t be woman hater and she can’t be a nazi with Jewish children.

Anyone that’s white and running under the GOP will be labeled a racist as a baseline.
Since when have we heard two bulls who said they don't like to run democrats through with their horns? these me are born to lead, born warriors. Mark my words.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Since when have we heard two bulls who said they don't like to run democrats through with their horns? these me are born to lead, born warriors. Mark my words.
We’ll see.

I agree with Trump that I’d be shocked if Ron ran in 2024. I think he needs a second term as governor and that year off to get all the ground work in place in an ideal fashion.

The GOP is gonna need a strong candidate that year so whoever it is needs to run a great campaign with good ground work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom