Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not voting for anyone who isn’t a Trump

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yea, I like most of his content, but this is just not a good show for him.
We need more people will to speak the truth, stand behind their convictions, and be America 1st.

I’m not afraid to hold the line.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Just wanna welcome the newbs here….g(thread title should be changed)
Our own Ohio vs Florida…..go…..

MAGAMAYNE

Poster
Look, I love the guy, but I also kind of don’t like him (solely for the NY accent)(it’s a me issue).

I’ll go to war for him, but I’m not giving him a blowie or anointing anyone of his family shit.

Clearly Ivanka is the exception here. She can be our first female P. (She’s also free to start an affair with me)(full disclosure)
I'm with you. I just don't trust some New York coastal elites. They don't care about farmers or blue collar workers because they don't respect them.

BigBucnNole

Elite
We need more people will to speak the truth, stand behind their convictions, and be America 1st.

I’m not afraid to hold the line.

Lol, Trump received a letter from Steve Wynn about extraditing Guo Wengui back to Xi. He’s a political enemy of Xi. Trump wanted to dump him in Xi’s lap when that guy gave a ton of leverage to us. So much for America first in that policy.

Problem with Trump, like 99% of salesmen, they all try to talk to vanity and greed to push products. Our dumber members of society fall for it and forget about things like results. I’d love to know one good thing Trump delivered on.

Trump never had a plan beyond talking shit on Twitter. You could see it in his cabinet with the turn over and contradictions. They had no leadership supporting a coherent strategy.

America 1st

Founder
Lol, Trump received a letter from Steve Wynn about extraditing Guo Wengui back to Xi. He’s a political enemy of Xi. Trump wanted to dump him in Xi’s lap when that guy gave a ton of leverage to us. So much for America first in that policy.

Problem with Trump, like 99% of salesmen, they all try to talk to vanity and greed to push products. Our dumber members of society fall for it and forget about things like results. I’d love to know one good thing Trump delivered on.

Trump never had a plan beyond talking shit on Twitter. You could see it in his cabinet with the turn over and contradictions. They had no leadership supporting a coherent strategy.
The Abraham Accords, miles of new border wall, tariffs on China, and the USMCA all really sucked… for the globalists.

He also talked hella good shit on Twitter which was another big win.

You can tell I’m bored when I’m responding the a trolling member of the DHS security state.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The Abraham Accords, miles of new border wall, tariffs on China, and the USMCA all really sucked… for the globalists.

He also talked hella good shit on Twitter which was another big win.

You can tell I’m bored when I’m responding the a trolling member of the DHS security state.
jl

USMCA might be a value add of 70 billion on 27 or 8 trillion. Thank god he stopped the unstoppable UAE, and he didn’t build shit on the Border. He ended up building a grand total of 15 miles on the border.

Great fucking job everybody.

Monahans

Poster
Ivanka is a leftist who is no help to us. Trump is a new york prick who is much less effective as a result, but at least his policies are good. I want it to be Trump because he deserves it and had the election stolen from him, but DeSantis will do as well.

MAGAMAYNE

Poster
Trump will have vengeance on his mind. That alone carries a lot of weight for me. I expect he absolutely cleans house after he wins, which he should.
Hell yeah. It'll be like the Gremlins in Gremlins 2: the new batch. They'll take over and run the fuck out of shit.

BigBucnNole

Elite
And she is a leftist herself...Take away her untrustworthy hubby, I would listen to her objectives though.

I don’t know why people don’t want skilled politicians. You can argue all day and night that our current crop sucks, but that doesn’t discount that you want a person with a relevant background in the field.

It’s like saying you want to bring in a real estate agent to fly the space shuttle because our current astronauts are money grubbing.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know why people don’t want skilled politicians. You can argue all day and night that our current crop sucks, but that doesn’t discount that you want a person with a relevant background in the field.

It’s like saying you want to bring in a real estate agent to fly the space shuttle because our current astronauts are money grubbing.
Show me a "Skilled" politician and I will show you a fucking criminal. No thanks. There should be NO SUCH FUCKING THING as a career politician.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Show me a "Skilled" politician and I will show you a fucking criminal. No thanks. There should be NO SUCH FUCKING THING as a career politician.

Xi is pretty skilled. So is DeSantis. Putin knows what he’s doing. Reagan was awesome.

I’d love to put the giant budget spreadsheet in front of you for 100+ billion in spending on watch you squirm like a monkey doing a math problem. Then add in you trying to cogently argue for or against certain line items. It would be hilarious.

Sikness23245

Elite
Xi is pretty skilled. So is DeSantis. Putin knows what he’s doing. Reagan was awesome.

I’d love to put the giant budget spreadsheet in front of you for 100+ billion in spending on watch you squirm like a monkey doing a math problem. Then add in you trying to cogently argue for or against certain line items. It would be hilarious.

You act like the politicians actually read that shit. Spoiler alert: they don't, because they can't make sense of it either. They just vote however the leader of the party tells them.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Reagan....the actor? He was a regular guy that got INTO politics. He wasn't a fuckin politician upon graduating some indoctrination program at a liberal arts school. Xi is one of the most vile people on the planet. Exactly why Politics as a career is terrible. DeSantis was a military man that transitioned into politics. Good on him. If and when he gets to Washington, we will see if he truly has great character or if they turn him like they do so many others.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Reagan....the actor? He was a regular guy that got INTO politics. He wasn't a fuckin politician upon graduating some indoctrination program at a liberal arts school. Xi is one of the most vile people on the planet. Exactly why Politics as a career is terrible. DeSantis was a military man that transitioned into politics. Good on him. If and when he gets to Washington, we will see if he truly has great character or if they turn him like they do so many others.

Are you retarded?

Id have less of an issue with you tribesmen if you atleast tried to learn what you are speaking about.

I suppose it ultimately doesn’t matter though. You’ll still vote how told.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Are you retarded?

Id have less of an issue with you tribesmen if you atleast tried to learn what you are speaking about.

I suppose it ultimately doesn’t matter though. You’ll still vote how told.
Lmao. You do your absolute stupid fucking trolls daily, and you have the audacity to call someone else retarded?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Lmao. You do your absolute stupid fucking trolls daily, and you have the audacity to call someone else retarded?

Yes of course troll blah blah blah. You can’t be bothered to figure out what you ar talking about.

Again doesn’t matter. You will vote how your tribe tells you. End of story.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Yes of course troll blah blah blah. You can’t be bothered to figure out what you ar talking about.

Again doesn’t matter. You will vote how your tribe tells you. End of story.
I don't have a tribe dickweed. I was a Democrat during Obama years. I am no longer a Democrat. I am independent and refuse to vote for career politicians. I will vote whoever espouses America First policies and basically against incumbents.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I don't have a tribe dickweed. I was a Democrat during Obama years. I am no longer a Democrat. I am independent and refuse to vote for career politicians. I will vote whoever espouses America First policies and basically against incumbents.

Of course, yore an independent thinker. Like everyone else here. lolz

BigBucnNole

Elite
"We have to pass it to see what's in it." They fucking tell us they don't read the shit.

Ironclad retort.

I'd literally pay someone to actually do a little bit of hometown research, talk to local politcos, go meet some actual lawmakers and make an informed opinion. Problem though, is that requires actual work and it's easier to spout talking points. ...and you lose the outrage addiction.

Sikness23245

Elite
Ironclad retort.

I'd literally pay someone to actually do a little bit of hometown research, talk to local politcos, go meet some actual lawmakers and make an informed opinion. Problem though, is that requires actual work and it's easier to spout talking points. ...and you lose the outrage addiction.
The fuck are you even talking about? We were talking about what career politicians do and now you're talking about what you would do? Ho lee fuck, man.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The fuck are you even talking about? We were talking about what career politicians do and now you're talking about what you would do? Ho lee fuck, man.

Im talking about learning what your betters do. That means learning what politicians do and not squawking about talking points.

America 1st

Founder

“Ivanka Trump also was chosen to introduce her father when he delivered his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in August, a sign that Trump highly regards her future political potential, observers said at the time.

Trump touted his daughter’s qualifications to be vice president at a campaign rally in New Hampshire in August, the Daily Beast reported. He said Kamala Harris, a U.S. senator and former California attorney general, was “not competent” enough to become the first female president, then suggested Ivanka would be a much better fit.

“I want to see the first woman president also, but I don’t want to see the first woman president get into the position the way (Harris) would do it, and she’s not competent, she’s not competent,” Trump said, according to The Daily Beast.

“They’re all saying, ‘We want Ivanka!'” he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage.

“I don’t blame them,” Trump said”…

AB9DE0F6-2E56-441A-A846-0B00671ED29B.gif

mrt

Elite

“Ivanka Trump also was chosen to introduce her father when he delivered his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in August, a sign that Trump highly regards her future political potential, observers said at the time.

Trump touted his daughter’s qualifications to be vice president at a campaign rally in New Hampshire in August, the Daily Beast reported. He said Kamala Harris, a U.S. senator and former California attorney general, was “not competent” enough to become the first female president, then suggested Ivanka would be a much better fit.

“I want to see the first woman president also, but I don’t want to see the first woman president get into the position the way (Harris) would do it, and she’s not competent, she’s not competent,” Trump said, according to The Daily Beast.

“They’re all saying, ‘We want Ivanka!'” he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage.

“I don’t blame them,” Trump said”…

View attachment 51081
harris is a real hooker, her own family disowned her after she bragged about smoking with snoop dog, of course that is probably just another lie from another habitual liar. It's like our oval office is vacant for now, no one around doing the daily business of running America. I sure am happy all or most of the behinds the scene manipulators are past their prime and should start dropping at any time. They all look like they just crawled out of the coffin.

Hb35

Poster
Trump did a good job. I have no problem with any policy he enacted, but he acts like an idiot and ruins everything he could have accomplished.

He needs to step the fuck off the stage, start a media company to call out media and Democrat bullshit and let Desantis and the others go forward

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
If Donald isn’t installed via the 2024 election.

After that it would be one of the children, or nobody at all, until the Lord takes me home.
I've said it before and I will say it again - 5 years of vilification and slandering of a good name like Trump, with four more added on for his next presidential run will solidify the face that the media has won in making his name tarnished. I'm sorry to say it, but I am right. DeSantis will win the Republican nomination for President. He must. He's clean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom