Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help - game day sign ideas - Texas fags stay out

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
the kids loved it im sure they’ll remember that day the rest of their lives we had lots of fun. Place was loud and full there were so many emotional ups and downs. it was good they served beer till after the game cuz I was running on fumes

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Thanks dude it was incredible experience
the kids loved it im sure they’ll remember that day the rest of their lives we had lots of fun. Place was loud and full there were so many emotional ups and downs. it was good they served beer till after the game cuz I was running on fumes
Jealous…..#girlsdad here and they don’t care (go to every game /actually miss a few now with coaching kids). My youngest is knee deep in cheerleading (so there may be hope)….can’t drag them to a UGA game and only get them to go 1-2 Braves games per year. But my nephew (16) is now coming and into trash talking. He was talkin shit to some Old Oregon guys that someone knew and invited. Hilarious (cause he didn’t get the etiquette of college football talk.) kid was cuttin with knives. Then after the game they admitted he was correct (he shit all over Bo Pix).!I believe he said Nix throws picks cause Nix suck Dicks to some 70 year old dudes from Oregon 🤣.
My brother and I were crying loling at it!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Jealous…..#girlsdad here and they don’t care (go to every game /actually miss a few now with coaching kids). My youngest is knee deep in cheerleading (so there may be hope)….can’t drag them to a UGA game and only get them to go 1-2 Braves games per year. But my nephew (16) is now coming and into trash talking. He was talkin shit to some Old Oregon guys that someone knew and invited. Hilarious (cause he didn’t get the etiquette of college football talk.) kid was cuttin with knives. Then after the game they admitted he was correct (he shit all over Bo Pix).!I believe he said Nix throws picks cause Nix suck Dicks to some 70 year old dudes from Oregon 🤣.
My brother and I were crying loling at it!
My girls do the competition cheer thing. About to go pick them up from practice. They can’t stand that I watch football all weekend

Although one of them did decide she wants to play basketball and is really excited. Looks like I’m gonna be a basketball coach

1670376921380.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My girls do the competition cheer thing. About to go pick them up from practice. They can’t stand that I watch football all weekend

Although one of them did decide she wants to play basketball and is really excited. Looks like I’m gonna be a basketball coach

View attachment 153689
That’s my youngest. My oldest is into Soccer….so I have been a soccer coach for years (basically the 1 sport I played and watched minimally so🤷‍♂️). Both have played volleyball too.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
That’s my youngest. My oldest is into Soccer….so I have been a soccer coach for years (basically the 1 sport I played and watched minimally so🤷‍♂️). Both have played volleyball too.
All my brothers and I played soccer. Nefew just won district and went tostate. 3rd in SC u12. He's kinda a black sheep being a lefty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom