Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help - game day sign ideas - Texas fags stay out

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Heading down to Dallas after lunch. Game day gonna be there and my son wants to go so we’ll be there bright and early in the morning probly get in line a couple hours early. Have a couple signs to try but need some more ideas
Also if anyone else is going make sure to bring some waterproof shoes or something moisture wicking. The tears flowing from austin will spread towards Arlington over the weekend because they weren’t given a trophy

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Just print this out

maxresdefault.jpg

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
So far I’m leaning with “it’s called soccer”. But my kid really liked your idea and will probly take it
I thought the texas fags was directed toward longhorn fans, but realized you're supporting KSU.
I have another one.

Youll pass a buc-ees in route to Dallas.
How about a sign that reads I pooped at Buc-ees.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I thought the texas fags was directed toward longhorn fans, but realized you're supporting KSU.
I have another one.

Youll pass a buc-ees in route to Dallas.
How about a sign that reads I pooped at Buc-ees.
It is absolutely directed to the horns. Tcu we cool
That’s funny right after I went by the Denton bucees I had about the same exact idea for a sign I swear to mom

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Heading down to Dallas after lunch. Game day gonna be there and my son wants to go so we’ll be there bright and early in the morning probly get in line a couple hours early. Have a couple signs to try but need some more ideas
Also if anyone else is going make sure to bring some waterproof shoes or something moisture wicking. The tears flowing from austin will spread towards Arlington over the weekend because they weren’t given a trophy
Hot Damn Bro!

Congrats on the Title and an Awesome game To be at!!! Enjoy yore spoils as a King tonight!

Top Bottom