Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nazis, Operation Paperclip and MK Ultra

QuanChi

Elite
has anyone heard about the "Dead Internet Theory"? about how 99% of the internet is controlled by AI and filled with bots
There’s another dead internet theory thread I think I responded to yesterday, but that’s an interesting discussion. It’s actually factions of AI and bots. They have different purposes, but the endgame is to influence people. It’s a big factor in the ongoing Information War, which is far from over. That is the reason I like this forum- it feels like the old internet. And we don’t get Google Adsense crammed down our throats which is the cancer of all cancers on the internet.

QuanChi

Elite
has anyone heard about the "Dead Internet Theory"? about how 99% of the internet is controlled by AI and filled with bots
Have you noticed how every single website now has that cookie shit when you go there? You are binding yourself to a contract every time you agree to them. And even if you disagree, at the fine print at the bottom, there is a concept called persistence that will revert your settings if you don’t keep actively checking. The advertising industry and the intel community psyop technology feed off each other.

D

Deleted member 2886

Have you noticed how every single website now has that cookie shit when you go there? You are binding yourself to a contract every time you agree to them. And even if you disagree, at the fine print at the bottom, there is a concept called persistence that will revert your settings if you don’t keep actively checking. The advertising industry and the intel community psyop technology feed off each other.
I'll try draw a basic diagram to show you an idea I was thinking about a while ago.
Give me an hour or so.

D

Deleted member 2886

@QuanChi -sorry, this took a bit longer than expected.

# Please note that this is just something I've been fucking around with conceptually, and I am no academic.
Maybe the idea is just absolutely ridiculous, I dunno.

* Ok, so, a while back I read Ben Cullens "Cultural Virus Theory"(1993), and it got me thinking.

* At the time I had also been researching "The Online Disinhibition Effect" as well as Memetics.

* I came up with something,...not quite sure really, and I've been referring to the basic concept as an "Online Disinhibition-Amplification-Effect", lol.

* Below are two extremely SIMPLIFIED diagrams to attempt to show the basic idea.

• The first has an equal number of good and bad input, which negate one another so the output influence on each participant is neutral.
IMG_20220408_211621.jpg
• The second has an additional bad input added, so the output has a bad influence on each participant.
IMG_20220408_213923.jpg
Hopefully these give a rough idea of the entirely undeveloped concept.
Another element that isn't included in the diagrams, but should be considered, is the addition of an AI managing/manipulating the output.

#Note: I'm shit at math, I've only used it in these digrams to help express the basic idea.

Jtrain80

Legendary
There’s another dead internet theory thread I think I responded to yesterday, but that’s an interesting discussion. It’s actually factions of AI and bots. They have different purposes, but the endgame is to influence people. It’s a big factor in the ongoing Information War, which is far from over. That is the reason I like this forum- it feels like the old internet. And we don’t get Google Adsense crammed down our throats which is the cancer of all cancers on the internet.

I trip this up by searching the things I want to see in the ads. Vacations, fishing gear, bikinis...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
🤣Yeah aye, fuck I edited the shit out of it AND zoomed in hard but nada.
Even the auto text reader can't figure it out😂.

Nah seriously though, and I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be part of some old documentation from film or something maybe?, I think, but I'm also really not un-stoned rn so....lol
It’s a copy of document that was written by the intelligence community when Von Braun was interviewed in Europe before he was “distributed” to the United States

D

Deleted member 2886

It’s a copy of document that was written by the intelligence community when Von Braun was interviewed in Europe before he was “distributed” to the United States
Interesting stuff man, have you got a book of it or something?

#Ye olde timey writing is basically Chinese to me, lol.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
🤣Yeah aye, fuck I edited the shit out of it AND zoomed in hard but nada.
Even the auto text reader can't figure it out😂.

Nah seriously though, and I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be part of some old documentation from film or something maybe?, I think, but I'm also really not un-stoned rn so....lol

our very own hometown Nazi
Our town exists because of operation Paperclip. Huntsville would be a shithole in the middle of no where if not

Top Bottom