Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nazis, Operation Paperclip and MK Ultra

QuanChi

Elite

As World War II ended, they not only got out rocket scientists, but they also got out some Nazi doctors who had been doing mind control research in the concentration camps. They secretly brought them to the United States [through Project Paperclip]. Dr. Hammond knew about the Nazi connection with mind control, the government’s interest in it and the purpose for his patients’ recollections of Satanic motifs. He had this to say about Dr. Green:

“Here’s where the ritual abuse appears to have come from. Near the end of World War II, Allen Dulles [later to become Director of the CIA] and other people from our intelligence community were in Switzerland making contact to get out Nazi scientists.
Along with them was a young boy, a teenager, who had been raised in a Hasidic Jewish tradition with a background of Cabalistic mysticism. That probably appealed to people in the cult, because by the turn of the century Aleister Crowley had been introducing Cabalism into Satanic stuff, if not earlier.”

QuanChi

Elite
You might notice another connection to Crowley in another thread…

QuanChi

Elite
Any good YouTube documentary on this topic?
Not sure, I’m not much of a documentary guy. I don’t think there is much info on this at all though. It’s one of those things that gets publicly acknowledged and then ignored and treated like it’s no big deal. That’s generally how these things get handled by the intel community

QuanChi

Elite
Sounds like Prof. BF Skinner and his techniques.
>>The way I see it is that Skinner was the one that blazed the academic trail in the US. The understanding of psychology was rapidly growing in the early 1900s. Once it was understood, it became weaponized, and the Nazis were leading the pack in this arena
>>In a similar way, in the US they were studying propellants and aerodynamics leading up to and during WW2, but the Nazis were ahead. The Nazi scientists were absorbed through Paperclip. Most people are aware of the rocket scientist, but not the scientists developing weaponized psychology
>>Not that US scientists were slouches though, they were focused on nuclear physics

QuanChi

Elite
Everyone (the great awakening crowd) loves to talk about satanists running the world, but they can’t back it up with facts. I attempt to lay out some kind of timeline/historical connections. I don’t know what the entire story is, but I am aware of some very interesting historical events that are rarely discussed and provide a much more solid foundation for a “global conspiracy”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You might notice another connection to Crowley in another thread…

Alien infiltration.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn I was only aware of the rocket guys that came over from Paperclip
Between the Vatican and USA a shit ton of bad guys made it out alive. The Bush family and Ford family are total scum.

Another good dive is admiral bird and Antarctica . Govt buried the shit outta hollow earth
Everyone (the great awakening crowd) loves to talk about satanists running the world, but they can’t back it up with facts. I attempt to lay out some kind of timeline/historical connections. I don’t know what the entire story is, but I am aware of some very interesting historical events that are rarely discussed and provide a much more solid foundation for a “global conspiracy”
Disagree. There is plenty of proof. The devil convinced people evil is a farce. They control information dissemination.

Last edited:

QuanChi

Elite
Between the Vatican and USA a shit ton of bad guys made it out alive. The Bush family and Ford family are total scum.

Another good dive is admiral bird and Antarctica . Govt buried the shit outta hollow earth

Disagree. There is plenty of proof. The devil convinced people evil is a farce. They control information dissemination.

I appreciate the response. The articles you posted are prime examples of what I am taking about. No real sources, no historical connections, no tangible evidence. Just assumptions and loose connections of symbolism without being rooted in a source.

TJHall1

Legendary

What is this hollow earth you speak of? Anyone give me cliffs on this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I appreciate the response. The articles you posted are prime examples of what I am taking about. No real sources, no historical connections, no tangible evidence. Just assumptions and loose connections of symbolism without being rooted in a source.
But if you dig in you can find other open source. Pics of all kinda shit. Look up art of the podesta Brothers. Sculptures of how they did shit to people.

The satanic cult Is putting up sculptures all over. Look up satanic/illuminati symbolism and you will start noticing it everywhere.
Burning of the owl at bohemian Grove is a sacrifice to moloch

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah he was deep. He doesn't quite go into the Vril Society but I'm sure he had some contacts inside
Agreed. He was brilliant and what I would consider open to the occult if it could help him get in to space. My grandma was off the boat German nazi youth. Thats why I took an interest.
The Germans were so advanced in tech but using horses to drag artillery.
They dug in hard looking for lost technologies from Tibet to Antarctica. And the learned a lot.
Look up the German bell mercury magnetized craft. I can't remember the name but bell ________? It could slip dimensions

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Agreed. He was brilliant and what I would consider open to the occult if it could help him get in to space. My grandma was off the boat German nazi youth. Thats why I took an interest.
The Germans were so advanced in tech but using horses to drag artillery.
They dug in hard looking for lost technologies from Tibet to Antarctica. And the learned a lot.
Look up the German bell mercury magnetized craft. I can't remember the name but bell ________? It could slip dimensions
Oh yeah you know your stuff. the Nazi occult and the Vril Society is super interesting to me. The Vril was said to be in contact with interdimensional aliens and would recruit the top physics and scientists from all over the world and send them thru a magnetic gate to gather as much information as they could and then they would translate and cypher the codes...

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So was does this book correlate to the Vril society?

@TJHall1 ^this is another reference to a subterranean master race
yeah someone could probably sum it up better but the Vril is an advanced breakaway civilization that pits us against each other so that they will always remain in control of the world... We'll likely never know who they are but they do exist. The Vril apparently get their orders on how to control us from another dimension

The Vril Society is a secret society inside a secret society

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone familiar with Manichaeism?

They are a very interesting data point in occultism. Formed a few hundred years after Christianity, but still accepted Jesus, just not as the Son of God.

A couple things that these occult religions, cults and occultism have in common is they explicitly believe in a good and an evil. And the evil is necessary to develop the good. So then it becomes viable for practitioners to do evil things to create an environment for the good to overcome. And similarly, but separately, another critical element they practice is an attempt to shape the future.

In the end it comes down to these groups thinking that they can shape and construct reality - they same thing the snake tempted Adam and Eve with in the Garden - to attempt to become God.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For Western civilization nearly all occultism can be traced back to Pythagoras. Pythagoras travelled to Egypt and learned math, philosophy and spirituality (amongst other things) and brought them back to Greece. It is also claimed that he travelled to Persia and learned from the Magi (the 3 wise men that came to Jesus when he was born were the Magi)

Pythagoras influenced Plato, who influenced Aristotle, who taught Alexander the Great, who conquered the much of Europe and Asia. A few hundred years later was when Jesus was born and Christianity began.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It was called Die Glocke. There’s no way in fuck we new about this shit 70 years ago and never developed further.
It is developed and hidden. Tesla invented free energy and communications 2 way before that. Free energy.
I new a man in the army in Vietnam everyone here would know him. He invented a motor that ran on water. He lived 2 doors down and tutored me at 13. He was about to die and told me. He was a general. The govt still took it. Oil based economy. There are are hidden technologies. They can pull clean water from air in the desert w a special mesh. Enough to fill water towers. But they won't.

When I was 10 I was at an engagement party. I personally heard Strom Thurmond say we wouldn't drill oil till the middle east was depleted. The old philosophies were for dominace later too.

The General was Westmorland. He always liked me. I helped w his yard work too.

My dad was the president if the largest privately owned steel company in the nation. When I was young I thought this was normal. My dad used to sell rebar to Trump

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh yeah you know your stuff. the Nazi occult and the Vril Society is super interesting to me. The Vril was said to be in contact with interdimensional aliens and would recruit the top physics and scientists from all over the world and send them thru a magnetic gate to gather as much information as they could and then they would translate and cypher the codes...
Didn't the vril have something do w the reptilians?

Top Bottom