Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MY President will be on the Hannity Show tonight...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
BDD will be on Hannity! Can’t believe he’d have anything to do with that corrupt network. I know Hannity is a good guy but still. Anyways, he’s lost some weight and looking good.
8pm central / 9pm eastern on fox

Jtrain80

Legendary
What were everyone's thoughts?

It was good to see him. He looked good I thought and liked how he didn't comment on Joe's health.

Still not taking a vaccine for covid.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

It was good to see him. He looked good I thought and liked how he didn't comment on Joe's health.

Yeah, I thought it was very respectable of him not to overly criticize Joe's medical condition. He was well spoken throughout the interview. I hope he runs again in 2024.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

I thought he looked good. I thought his answers were just the same old responses that he has always used. I wanted him to open up a little more. I know he can’t bc “his plan” is still developing, but I mean, at least give the people a little hope! Does that make sense or am I way off here? Also glad he didn’t talk about Joe’s health. Made him look more mature than he’s been in the past. But I also missed his antics. And finally, yeah I’m not taking the vaccine either

Jtrain80

Legendary
I thought he looked good. I thought his answers were just the same old responses that he has always used. I wanted him to open up a little more. I know he can’t bc “his plan” is still developing, but I mean, at least give the people a little hope! Does that make sense or am I way off here? Also glad he didn’t talk about Joe’s health. Made him look more mature than he’s been in the past. But I also missed his antics. And finally, yeah I’m not taking the vaccine either

If he sits out 4 yrs, while still having a Yuge impact on American politics. Then gets another term, that will put him at 12 yrs.

Wouldn't be my plan, but it might just work and would make a hell of a lot of sense.

Top Bottom