Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medieval shitter

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was 17 and a senior in high school. Yeah I was fucking Brilliant!
I was on our private land rabbit hunting w a .22. The hot chocolate and 13 pack of beer made me have to shit.
A fucking SC giant irregular deer with twines and 22in easy walked with 4 yards of me. And I shit in front of him. Never saw him again but I got a funny ass turkey story. Everyone got scared that moment

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I was on our private land rabbit hunting w a .22. The hot chocolate and 13 pack of beer made me have to shit.
A fucking SC giant irregular deer with twines and 22in easy walked with 4 yards of me. And I shit in front of him. Never saw him again but I got a funny ass turkey story. Everyone got scared that moment
nigga-what-what.gif

"And I shit infront of him"
adam-sandler-laughing-hysterically.gif

With a .22

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
IDK here, but one time it either me or the wall, I shit all over the wall, toilet, and floor as I walked away in defeat. I untucked my shirt, and never went to that gas satiation again. I did yell through the door to bring a mop & bleach, dude laffed, his bad.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
nigga-what-what.gif

"And I shit infront of him"
adam-sandler-laughing-hysterically.gif

With a .22

A group of high school Buddies and I were
drinking beer and roaming around the family
farm plinking with 22 rim fires trying to kill a rabbit
or two.

Like most high school kids I drank a 12 pack quickly
to impress my friends and the beer combined with the
thermos of hot chocolate my Mom had made for us
hit my gut like a sledgehammer.

I had no other option than to drop my gun and run into
the woods while trying to pull my pants down.
As I expelled a chocolate 12 pack from my colon a massive non typical
whitetail buck walked up to within 15 feet of me and watched. The buck
was much larger than any we had ever seen in our part of South Carolina
and he wandered of while I looked for something to wipe with.

We never saw that that monster buck again but now I’m reminded
of the time I killed the turkey and scared my friends.

PS: Sanction is the official interpreter of Rebar Classics and will interpret
as time allows.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The shit went out those holes and landed in the moat around the castle. Any attackers had to go thru the moat or the sewer creek. The walls of the castle kept out enemies and the fetid stink of human shit.
Saw a documentary about Louis XIV. They said people just went into the corners of Versailles and shit/pissed. Said the entire castle smelled like shit and piss. Louis only took 2 baths his entire life. He was scared of diseases. The women who screwed him gagged servicing him because he smelled awful and the castle smelled worse.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
IDK here, but one time it either me or the wall, I shit all over the wall, toilet, and floor as I walked away in defeat. I untucked my shirt, and never went to that gas satiation again. I did yell through the door to bring a mop & bleach, dude laffed, his bad.
I have 6 of those stories and I'm 50 in 2 weeks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know what it is about New Orleans but you can drink more there than any place on this fucking planet God forbid you have an early flight out

Eta we made a we made a 15-hour ride take 25 hours

Top Bottom