Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Things that annoy the shit out of you

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Feel that slight tightness in your stomach, but not enough for a full blown shit. Decide to leave for work anyways. 1 minute down the road the situation escalates immediately and you have got to find a shitter as soon as possible

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
naggers-randy-wof.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
People who litter.
I'm not talking about in a mall parking lot. Like in a nature reserve or wildlife park.

People who park in handicap spaces although it is bullshit the 1 4-6spots are handicapped and never used
The new county gov't building in my area has 15 electric charging stations nearest the building before the handicap spots appear. I have never seen any car charging at one.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Driving slowly in the left lane will get me from zero to "I wanna kill that fucker" in like 3 seconds.

Also, people in general. They suck.
I just got to the office and I was going to post this one. Especially on the interstate.

Also the fucking Dale Earnhardt on the interstate that squeezes in and cuts you off in the left lane when you are going 90 to get passed a semi in the right lane

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
People who walk slow in the middle of the sidewalk making it difficult to pass them. Don't know why but it annoys the shit out of me
Lol so my user name doesn't check out here, but my feet are really fucked up and so I walk really slow down hallways and sidewalks. I think I burned my feet out with them being so quick in my younger days.

I can feel the frustration of the people that come up behind me in the hallway. They always let out an annoyed sigh

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I just got to the office and I was going to post this one. Especially on the interstate.

Also the fucking Dale Earnhardt on the interstate that squeezes in and cuts you off in the left lane when you are going 90 to get passed a semi in the right lane
Have you tried driving with your handgun up on the dash in plain sight of other drivers. Works wonders.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Trolling on a message board. Not only annoying but not clever or funny.
I will agree if you say circa2020.

Cause back in the early 2000's..... 1635527939142.jpeg

We could def TROLL back in the day.....todays tards are like the Hollywood version. We were the original Hangover....they are the Hangover 3.

Top Bottom