Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Ukraine Conflict thread***

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Russia had to wait until their puppet was out of the White House until they made expansionist moves. Or something.
Even tho we killed hundreds of their mercenaries in Syria with an embarrassment of artillery and firepower to send a message

I’m so done with the sheep ruining this country

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Who are the other 2?

The little boy with "respect" hat
The mountain man nod
Lol I’d say
3. Alonzo Mourning no/yes gif

2. Multiplicity jerking off motion gif
1. American pride boner gif
tenor.gif

5HO.gif

It5pprg.gif

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
This maybe from a shortsighted view of global affairs, but let Russia attack the EU. All those fuckheads do is continue to build the blueprint for globalism and any small wins just give more ammo to the leftists destroying this country
And thus the world.

Let Putin smash them and weaken himself in the process while he takes care of our enemies

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This maybe from a shortsighted view of global affairs, but let Russia attack the EU. All those fuckheads do is continue to build the blueprint for globalism and any small wins just give more ammo to the leftists destroying this country
And thus the world.

Let Putin smash them and weaken himself in the process while he takes care of our enemies
Please elaborate on this a little more and explain like I’m a drunk 5 year old. I’m not 5, but I’m absolutely blitzkrieged.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Please elaborate on this a little more and explain like I’m a drunk 5 year old. I’m not 5, but I’m absolutely blitzkrieged.
I’m drunk also and haven’t smoked in a while so I’m feeling dangerous

But fuck all those geopolitical talk, let me give you the bottom line... We NEED to get back to what made this country great

Isolationism and war profiteering

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
@Chris Farley to elaborate,

The Russia being the enemy paradigm is over. They have the economy of Mexico and just so happened to have nukes (which we can knock out of the sky) Our real enemy is the EU and the globalists. The EU is the guinea pig where they can start seeing how that can use global power and leverage to bend countries toward their agenda. The only way the globalists suffer a catastrophic setback is for their whole experiment to be a failure

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’m drunk also and haven’t smoked in a while so I’m feeling dangerous

But fuck all those geopolitical talk, let me give you the bottom line... We NEED to get back to what made this country great

Isolationism and war profiteering
Brother, the first one I agree with. The second I dont. War profiteering? Who do you think was ACTUALLY getting rich off us in a war time? We made a lot, just as an illusion. The majority of the $$ went to....?????come on, you know this!

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Brother, the first one I agree with. The second I dont. War profiteering? Who do you think was ACTUALLY getting rich off us in a war time? We made a lot, just as an illusion. The majority of the $$ went to....?????come on, you know this!
I’m talking like world war 1 profiteering days not when it became a corporate thing in the 50s

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Chris Farley to elaborate,

The Russia being the enemy paradigm is over. They have the economy of Mexico and just so happened to have nukes (which we can knock out of the sky) Our real enemy is the EU and the globalists. The EU is the guinea pig where they can start seeing how that can use global power and leverage to bend countries toward their agenda. The only way the globalists suffer a catastrophic setback is for their whole experiment to be a failure
Could not agree more

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Also. I remember one of the few times reading the paper edition of the New York Times them saying something about how Trump wasn’t the one to actually send SAMS to Ukraine and that it was Biden who did that. I’m assuming that’s a completely lie by the failing New York Times, but it’s one of few well founded points I can make without just talking about Vasily Lomechencko and Ukranian dancing

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Not that the globalists in the EU are good people but they aren't shit compared to China.

Should let Europe handle their own shit against the Russians and sanction them into oblivion for even considering trading with them like Germany was thinking with Nord.

I actually think Russia benefits from not having to defend the EU front at the same time as the Turkish front.

Just make sure both parties don't push Russia into releasing nukes and we're Gucci.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
But even with ww1 we still were under someone’s thumb.

rothschilds

rockerfellers

The rise of Prescott bush

etc etc
We’ve been under elite rule forever since the dawn of time, but in the context of this convo I’m saying more in a geopolitical sense

Let everyone else fight and kill eachother over scraps and let’s be there to take what we want when the bodies go cold

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
We’ve been under elite rule forever since the dawn of time, but in the context of this convo I’m saying more in a geopolitical sense

Let everyone else fight and kill eachother over scraps and let’s be there to take what we want when the bodies go cold
The problem is, we gonna be the ones fight in’ and if we aren’t, our neighborhoods are gonna be the battlegrounds.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Not that the globalists in the EU are good people but they aren't shit compared to China.

Should let Europe handle their own shit against the Russians and sanction them into oblivion for even considering trading with them like Germany was thinking with Nord.

I actually think Russia benefits from not having to defend the EU front at the same time as the Turkish front.

Just make sure both parties don't push Russia into releasing nukes and we're Gucci.
I’m not scared of their nukes at all. They had to create massive payloads because of how inaccurate they were even back then and that was before the money dried up.

We have drones that can be stealthed in Space for years at a time without needing to land in sure we’ve got one over every single missile site by now

America 1st

Founder

This.

Expand defense manufacturing sector along with medical and tech to supply these conflicts.

Economy roars. American don't die in endless wars. Wages rise. We stomp out China in Asia and pick up more territories. North America becomes the only conflict free continent on Earth and thus Mexico and Canada grow and suck less. More Americans get health insurance via good jobs / companies supplying and manufacturing these products that are then cheaper to purchase for care.

I could go on forever...

America 1st

Founder
I’m not scared of their nukes at all. They had to create massive payloads because of how inaccurate they were even back then and that was before the money dried up.

We have drones that can be stealthed in Space for years at a time without needing to land in sure we’ve got one over every single missile site by now
I don't fear the nukes themselves here.

I just don't want to see nuclear war across two continents. That's taking it a bit farther than even I can stomach.

Plus we shouldn't want to normalize nuclear conflicts.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
This.

Expand defense manufacturing sector along with medical and tech to supply these conflicts.

Economy roars. American don't die in endless wars. Wages rise. We stomp out China in Asia and pick up more territories. North America becomes the only conflict free continent on Earth and thus Mexico and Canada grow and suck less. More Americans get health insurance via good jobs / companies supplying and manufacturing these products that are then cheaper to purchase for care.

I could go on forever...
And we could use the MSM’s brainwashing potential to propagandize and make other countries fight. If they could rail against a president with no evidence for 3 years with just Sciff going “I’ve seen the evidence of collusion” then imagine what we could just do saying “I’ve seen clear evidence India is looking to kill members of the Pakistani parliament”

So much money on the table just wasted

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
T
And we could use the MSM’s brainwashing potential to propagandize and make other countries fight. If they could rail against a president with no evidence for 3 years with just Sciff going “I’ve seen the evidence of collusion” then imagine what we could just do saying “I’ve seen clear evidence India is looking to kill members of the Pakistani parliament”

Terribo example man.....smh

Jtrain80

Legendary
And thus the world.

The problem is that dang NATO agreement we signed after the big war.

Russia attacks or is blamed for an attack on a NATO member we are obligated to engage.

Now we can ignore treaties like we did with the Native Americans, but the Eurps have more money.....

America 1st

Founder

I'd say just have them manufacture fake news to provoke the reactions desired then just let that shit percolate down.

I kinda like the way India has been trending especially when it comes to fucking over the commies but could you imagine the benefits in the M.E.

We could give Israel all the cover they need to own the whole sand box, short of the Saudis, in like 2.2 seconds.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

Russia attacks or is blamed for an attack on a NATO member we are obligated to engage.

Now we can ignore treaties like we did with the Native Americans, but the Eurps have more money.....
We’re obligated to do a lot of things but that doesn’t mean there would be a real penalty if we didn’t.

Eurps don’t have shit. Take away their colonial history they are a glorified Brazil

Jtrain80

Legendary
We’re obligated to do a lot of things but that doesn’t mean there would be a real penalty if we didn’t.

Eurps don’t have shit. Take away their colonial history they are a glorified Brazil

The eurps are the home of the banks and a large market. They got alot of shit.

America 1st

Founder

I'd love to back out of NATO.

Europe is just as fucked economically lately. Those fuckers are printing money even faster then the US and don't actually have anything that resembles real economies outside of Germany, France, and the UK.

Tell Germany they can have energy and food as long as they don't fold to the ruskies in return for their engineering tech (move them state-side for security).

Make UK the Japan of the Atlantic since they can't exist without US products.

Have a more balanced trade relationship with France & Italy since they actually produce goods we desire here in the US. Use energy, tech, and raw military supplies along with the guarantee of air superiority via US aircraft in case they start to lose (like they always do).

Top Bottom