Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Middle East Conflict Thread***

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Saudis are quiet, Kuwaitis are quiet. Who else is sitting this one out? Like I said in another thread. i am more interested in who remains quiet as this unfolds. I recall plenty of ground work being done by Jared and others. Quite a time to be alive. SKOL!
Israel is about to run train.

Why would they do that?
A lot of players in this but Hamas in Gaza has taken the narrative that they are responding to the Israeli govt’s aggression - specifically the handling of Sheikh Jarrah evictions (East Jerusalem), the protests at Jerusalem’s Damascus Gate, and the forcible clearing of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

They are fighting “the infidels” on behalf of all Palestinians and Arab-Israelis as “defenders of Jerusalem” and it’s a power play on their part...but Al-Aqsa is the key to your question about the Jordanians. Al-Aqsa is a really big deal for Muslims not just Arab-Israelis or Palestinians. It’s a “holy” place where Muslims from all over the world pilgrimage to. Some Muslims might even compare it to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for Christians or the Western Wall for Jews and they believe Al-Aqsa has been defiled.

So, these nice Jordanian [EDIT: and now Lebanese] folks are just coming into Israel to lend a hand with the clean up.........pay no attention to the Hamas and Hezbollah flags, weapons, and burning land....nothing to see there.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A lot of players in this but Hamas in Gaza has taken the narrative that they are responding to the Israeli govt’s aggression - specifically the handling of Sheikh Jarrah evictions (East Jerusalem), the protests at Jerusalem’s Damascus Gate, and the forcible clearing of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

They are fighting “the infidels” on behalf of all Palestinians and Arab-Israelis as “defenders of Jerusalem” and it’s a power play on their part...but Al-Aqsa is the key to your question about the Jordanians. Al-Aqsa is a really big deal for Muslims not just Arab-Israelis or Palestinians. It’s a “holy” place where Muslims from all over the world pilgrimage to. Some Muslims might even compare it to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for Christians or the Western Wall for Jews and they believe Al-Aqsa has been defiled.

So, these nice Jordanian [EDIT: and now Lebanese] folks are just coming into Israel to lend a hand with the clean up.........pay no attention to the Hamas and Hezbollah flags, weapons, and burning land....nothing to see there.

If you grew u Baptist like I did, you have heard of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Third Temple your whole life.

You have heard in detail what is supposed to happen.

You have heard over and over about this piece of real estate in Jerusalem, Israel even in deep, deep rural south Georgia.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Israel is about to run train.

Saudis and Kuwaitis hate Iran with a fire of a million suns. Saudi has supposedly even told Israel that if they ever choose to attack Iran that they can use Saudi air space to get there. Hamas being funded by Iran doesn't play well with Kuwaiti or Saudi elite.

Iraq nor Syria have the ability to escalate currently on their sides. Egypt is one to keep an eye on here. Historical hatred there as well.

The next 3-5 days will be critical. If Hamas is still sending rockets 3-5 days from now, this is going to get real ugly for Palestinians. Israel will ratchet up ferocity each day until Hamas back down.

Pineapple

Legendary
If you grew u Baptist like I did, you have heard of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Third Temple your whole life.

You have heard in detail what is supposed to happen.

You have heard over and over about this piece of real estate in Jerusalem, Israel even in deep, deep rural south Georgia.
I, for one, am ready. OU wins #8 and then God calls me home in January!!!!!

Set it off, Israel!

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
Saudis and Kuwaitis hate Iran with a fire of a million suns. Saudi has supposedly even told Israel that if they ever choose to attack Iran that they can use Saudi air space to get there. Hamas being funded by Iran doesn't play well with Kuwaiti or Saudi elite.

Iraq nor Syria have the ability to escalate currently on their sides. Egypt is one to keep an eye on here. Historical hatred there as well.

The next 3-5 days will be critical. If Hamas is still sending rockets 3-5 days from now, this is going to get real ugly for Palestinians. Israel will ratchet up ferocity each day until Hamas back down.

Israel and Egypt have been working together to clear terrorists (who threaten Egypt far more than Israel) out of the Sinai for a while now. No worries on them involving themselves in this.

Fighting in the West Bank is heating up...the Palestinian Authority has played nice with the Israeli govt for the last few years and kept the West Bank fairly calm and peaceful compared to Gaza.

Said this earlier but will say again, Hamas is using this “defender of Jerusalem” narrative as a power play to try and take over control of the broader Palestinian govt...and it looks like more and more Arab-Israelis and other Palestinians are buying in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom