Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Middle East Conflict Thread***

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I don't know, I always thought people would be mesmerized and fear the power of the antichrist.

I don't think people would think, "this son of a bitch has no idea what is going on."
I am mesmerized, the stupidity.
I do fear the power he has, if he actually does have any power.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I do admire the hell out of Netanyahu. He devoted his life to a cause and has not waivered on bit no matter the odds or people against him. He devoted his life to the defense of his country.

His father used to tell him that the liberals in his country are good people, but they are just too soft that they encourage evil from the radical Islamists. His Dad who was a great thinker on the right, believed that the right had to have power in order to protect the morons on the left. The right having power was good for the morons on the left in that they were protected from their own idiocy and weakness.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'll ask a stupid question. Has this been about religion from day (century) one?
Religion is always a great cover narrative. You're smarter enough to know the rest of the story from there.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
  • Jen Psaki slammed Donald Trump's handling of situation in the Middle East and called his Abraham Accords 'dead on arrival'
How did that work out??

Latest posts

Top Bottom