Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Middle East Conflict Thread***

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm on my way to Akron to pick up emergency scripts so I'm just posting for you guys while I'm stopped at lights.

First day of chemo has been rough on her to put it mildly.

Tell Overlord or another mod to merge them if you want.
Prayers. Give her a hug for me and make sure she knows she's got a lot of people pulling for her.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Prayers. Give her a hug for me and make sure she knows she's got a lot of people pulling for her.
She is a fucking champ!

Very much appreciate the support and thought!

Hope you and your family are well!

How did the covid stuff go?

JerBearr

@Jakethedog
@MortgageHorn
@JerBearr

Please merge the master Iran and Master Israel threads here when you're not busy.
I will look into it. I'm currently away from a computer so I may not be able to from my phone. I'm actually a bad moderator (this should be no surprised because I live by a discount mattress store and a taco bell) and I don't know how to work the tools I have available.

Cards1968

Founder
I will look into it. I'm currently away from a computer so I may not be able to from my phone. I'm actually a bad moderator (this should be no surprised because I live by a discount mattress store and a taco bell) and I don't know how to work the tools I have available.
You and me both.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I just assumed every mod lived next to a Tbell tbh 🤷‍♂️

Cards1968

Founder
I just assumed every mod lived next to a Tbell tbh 🤷‍♂️
3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So I've been watching all these videos and following on Telegram.

Will someone here explain all this to me like I'm 5?
Trump cut off funding to terrorist if they didn't stop blowing shit up. Turned out they missed food worse than killing jews. Biden came in and gave them money no questions asked and they immediately started killing jews again. Binden hasn't even hinted at cutting off their money and they haven't hinted at stopping killing.

I hate ul fans. If you pay me to fuck with them i'll make their life hell.... and thats just sports.

Ttuplm05

Poster
Wtf is a roof knock. I know it's a preamble to blowing shit up. But what exactly is the roof knock

Top Bottom