Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Middle East Conflict Thread***

So I've been watching all these videos and following on Telegram.

Will someone here explain all this to me like I'm 5?
Palestinians hate Israelis. Israelis hate Palestinians. It’s been a well established hatred since before David fought Goliath.

Fast forward to current events. Israelis and Palestinians got into it over borders and forced relocations of Palestinian neighborhoods in Jerusalem. This tactic has been used to try and segregate the neighborhoods because there’s no coexisting between the two. The current conflict has escalated from riots and the clearing of said riots and Mosques in East Jerusalem neighborhoods last week - to a few rockets being shot into farm land and towns in southern Israel - to now full on scorched earth with hundreds of rockets fired at one of Israel’s largest cities, Tel Aviv. The rockets are coming from the West Bank/Gaza Strip (Palestinians) which are controlled by terrorist organizations Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Israel’s “Iron Dome” air defense system is shooting down most and has responded with airstrikes, killing some higher ups in Islamic Jihad...so, it’s continuing to escalate.

Turkey has come out in support of Palestinians. Iran wants to wipe Israel “from the face of the earth.” Egypt is trying to negotiate a cease fire to keep this powder keg from really exploding. And our own Puddin’ isn’t even aware that Israel is a country.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Can someone in the know describe the ordinance that one of those rockets carries please?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
With an escalation of tensions in Jerusalem, Israel, and the Middle East, are we approaching the time?

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21:28)

View attachment 20517
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Isiah 17:1

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Can someone in the know describe the ordinance that one of those rockets carries please?
if they are 122mm rockets this....

The 9M28F is an interim rocket introduced in the 1970s. It has a more powerful rocket motor, and features a more efficient HE-FRAG warhead with pre-formed fragments, designated the 9N55. The 9M28F has a total length of 2,270 mm, and weighs 56.5 kg. The 9N55 warhead contains 5.9 kg of A-IX-2 explosive fill. Its maximum range is some 15 km.

Calibre122 mm
Weight56.5 kg
Weight of the warhead21 kg
Length2270 mm
Number of fragments:
– pre-formed (5.5 g)
– partially pre-fragmented (3.0 g)
Range of fireup to 15 km

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Hell, they have only been fighting since before David & Goliath. No reason to stop now.

This is the kind of shit Islam has been doing forever. Then there's a response and they scream no fair. Someone needs to tell this cunt the iron dome wouldn't be in place if they had a little emotional intelligence.

But you can't expect a lot of intelligence from a bunch of inbred troglodytes. They're like pitbulls. Dumb as fuck and mean. What is it? 60% are inbred.

They're begging for a crusade.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
See. It’s a bitch.

They try to end your culture.

They get fucked up

then they play victim

Any idea why libfucks side with them?

Edomites. That’s what they are.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I'm on my way to Akron to pick up emergency scripts so I'm just posting for you guys while I'm stopped at lights.

First day of chemo has been rough on her to put it mildly.

Tell Overlord or another mod to merge then if you want.

Prayers, buddy. I admire your strength and hers too.

No thread merger necessary, I just was providing a link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom