Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Cold War w/ China thread***

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I actually believe this may unite America against the commies again. I do live in Florida and at dinner last night, in Broward County, a chick pulled out a Desantis 2024 flag. But I think the tide is turning. I mean we went from purple to solid red here in Florida and the country usually follows us. I am hoping the leaking of the China Virus news pulls us together.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Been seeing that Australia is scared as fuck that something is getting ready to happen. They are buying more Subs and planes.

BigBucnNole

Elite

I hate this populist shit that ignores reality. Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back unless we restrict trade, blow up the rest of the world, and deny technology.

Instituting barriers helps no one. And I believe the nation state is the superior form of government. We don't have the capability to efficiently centralize to produce a better outcome than a decentralized union in this country, and community of nations abroad. What I don't believe in is restricted trade and innovation. We aren't losing jobs to China because of their slave labor practices. We are losing to China because trade is protected in such a way it benefits the Chinese. Scrap that shit, automate manufacturing and introduce an education program to retool the standard worker away from the manufacturing world.

There is nothing about the natural advantages in population, infrastructure, and necessary education that doesn't make this place an economic engine capable of out competing the rest of the planet. We have too many advantages here and whether it's shit trade deals with china, or stupid protectionism from the populists, all offered solutions ignore every avenue we have to kick the rest of the planets ass.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I hate this populist shit that ignores reality. Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back unless we restrict trade, blow up the rest of the world, and deny technology.

Instituting barriers helps no one. And I believe the nation state is the superior form of government. We don't have the capability to efficiently centralize to produce a better outcome than a decentralized union in this country, and community of nations abroad. What I don't believe in is restricted trade and innovation. We aren't losing jobs to China because of their slave labor practices. We are losing to China because trade is protected in such a way it benefits the Chinese. Scrap that shit, automate manufacturing and introduce an education program to retool the standard worker away from the manufacturing world.

There is nothing about the natural advantages in population, infrastructure, and necessary education that doesn't make this place an economic engine capable of out competing the rest of the planet. We have too many advantages here and whether it's shit trade deals with china, or stupid protectionism from the populists, all offered solutions ignore every avenue we have to kick the rest of the planets ass.
I gave you a reaction point because you obviously spent a minute or two typing that troll.

America 1st

Founder
If you could argue why a China man is more productive than a machine armed with the latest tech, by all means…
Why would I need to?

You make it seems like it's one or the other when we both you you could have both the jobs and the tech here. That's even more true if we protected trade and didn't trade with the communists in China like we do the communists in Cuba.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Why would I need to?

You make it seems like it's one or the other when we both you you could have both the jobs and the tech here. That's even more true if we protected trade and didn't trade with the communists in China like we do the communists in Cuba.

So you think a poor Chinese guy is more productive than an American?

America 1st

Founder
So you think a poor Chinese guy is more productive than an American?
I know you don't struggle this hard to read.

The Chinese have nothing to do with American productivity.

We both know American workers are the most productive in the world which is all the more reason anything that can be made here should be made here.

Top Bottom