Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mass Psychosis-How an entire population becomes mentally Ill. This short video tells the truth of NOW!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Terrifyingly true. Its why escaping the digital world is absolutely paramount, even getting away from this place which offers an alternative to the totalitarian system we're in. I feel myself on the brink sometimes, and its a wonder I haven't snapped (or have I?). The mounting anxiety and constant stimuli/information can be really hard to break from, as much as it begs to keep feeding itself.

Having a rough time personally right now. Goddamn mother in law just had to call last night and drop fear bombs, and now I'm the loony one because even when Trump was in office.....I wanted like 5 years of data before making my decision with getting the stupid fucking vaccine. This shit is tearing my family apart and my marriage. I really fucking hope something happens soon that shocks the world (in a good way for us), or else I may be ponying up for the fucking jab. I'm just ready for the ALPHA AND OMEGA variant to take me away from this world, and I really don't want to be feeling that way at 31 years old and with much life to live.

mrt

Elite
In the old days our sociology class taught "Man is a product of his own culture". So many people today are trying too hard to be special.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I've often thought the "he's a nazi" running rampant now is very close to the witch trials. You just have to make the accusation and they the group just automatically and truly believe the allegation.

Granted, there are a couple people at the top and people in general that take advantage of this type of shit show but most buy into it and lose their damn minds.

Top Bottom