Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marijuana Man

D

Deleted member 2886

This is Bianca,...
86b37224229d37b7625c5a24ecca6afa.gif😂no, not her,...it's a hybrid strain ordered from AMS Amsterdam. Here, check it out,...IMG_20220306_203542.jpgIMG_20220306_203333.jpgIMG_20220306_203133.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

AMS Bianca info;

•Seeds arrived stashed stealthily inside clothing.-(fuckin mission to find them)

•Hybrid of-(White Widow × Afgan) × White Queen.

•THC@20-30%.

•85%-Indica/15%-Sativa.

•Yeild indoor-up to 525g/m².

•Yeild outdoor-up to 550g/m².

•Height indoor-up to 90cm.

•Height outdoor-up to 220cm.

•Flower period@6-8 weeks.
breaking-bad-gif-gus-fring-210514.gif
This strain will be used as a mother plant.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Just got my application approved to grow 20 acres of hemp this spring. Have to go to some class next week and then I should be able to plant. Just kind of doing it as an experiment.

Maybe I’ll be prepared for when they legalize the weed in my state.

D

Deleted member 2886

Just got my application approved to grow 20 acres of hemp this spring. Have to go to some class next week and then I should be able to plant. Just kind of doing it as an experiment.

Maybe I’ll be prepared for when they legalize the weed in my state.
That is awesome, well done.
Is it profitable for the cultivator where you are?
I've looked into legitimate legal cultivation here, though the laws mean an independent cultivator is entirely beyond achieving the required costs of establishing such an endeavor, and there's little left of profits after all the bureaucrats have taken the larger slice of the pie.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
tumblr_n0c8ziXNUA1sv7laoo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

It's great living in a medical state with dispensaries popping up everywhere.
Pardon me if I'm mistaken, my current understanding is that medical dispensaries are legalized by the individual states, but not federally.
Is that correct?
Please feel free to enlighten my ignorance.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Pardon me if I'm mistaken, my current understanding is that medical dispensaries are legalized by the individual states, but not federally.
Is that correct?
Please feel free to enlighten my ignorance.

Yes. In Oklahoma there are as many weed stores as gas stations. Prices plummeted. Only thing that got us through the pandemic.

Growing for profit usually isn't a successful endeavor, but for self consumption isn't that difficult of a task for someone w a green thumb.

D

Deleted member 2886

it’s quite the plant. For humans especially! SKOL!
Cheers bro, that's a fascinating read,...this part of the article I find particularly interesting,...

["This is in part, Pollan writes, because the act of forgetting plays a valuable role in the ability of our brains to function without being overloaded with data from our senses that we are continually bombarded with. Pollan hypothesizes that if we didn't forget, we wouldn't function, and cannabis helps us do this. The role that the ECS plays in forgetting also opens up opportunities for the treatment of PTSD, a condition in which there are unpleasant, intrusive memories that people can't help but remember, and that cause a whole syndrome of troublesome and dangerous symptoms related to the pathological remembering."]

Below, is some homegrown,...
IMG_20220306_202818.jpg
Merely a small sample,☝️😂I'm a bit lazy when it comes to manicuring.
SKOL

D

Deleted member 2886

That is correct.
Yes. In Oklahoma there are as many weed stores as gas stations. Prices plummeted. Only thing that got us through the pandemic.

Growing for profit usually isn't a successful endeavor, but for self consumption isn't that difficult of a task for someone w a green thumb.
Far out, that is rather interesting.
What sort of quantities are able to be purchased?, am guessing the price varies?
Down here an oz-(28grams)-is generally $250NZD=$172.42USD.

I'm not too familiar with US law enforcement, though I've seen YT vids of raids by federal enforcement officers on dispensaries despite these being legal within the state.
Does this sort of contradictory action still occur?

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
What sort of quantities are able to be purchased?, am guessing the price varies?

I'm not too familiar with US law enforcement, though I've seen YT vids of raids by federal enforcement officers on dispensaries despite these being legal within the state.
Quantities depend on state rules. For Missouri, it's 4 ounces per rolling month. Prices also differ from state to state. Oklahoma is by far the cheapest because they have the best laws and don't restrict competition.

D

Deleted member 2886

Quantities depend on state rules. For Missouri, it's 4 ounces per rolling month. Prices also differ from state to state. Oklahoma is by far the cheapest because they have the best laws and don't restrict competition.
What's the average oz worth in Oklahoma?

D

Deleted member 2886

I'm seeking to understand what effects legalization has manifested.
Seeking to get an idea of aspects like the average price variance between an average black market ounce vs an average legal ounce.
There's no data to work with in NZ, so I figured who better to ask than those with first hand experience.
Can't find current figures online, are these following charts accurate?
IMG_20220308_122406.jpgThat's weird,....why's it cheaper for lower quality ozs compared to high quality ozs in Wyoming, Alaska, and Minnesota?IMG_20220308_122330.jpgIn a relative sense, has legalization created beneficial affect overall?,...or is the whole concept simply being covertly abused by larger companies, greedy bureaucrats, corrupt politicians, etc?
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
@CuriousFiend

Go to Weedmaps.com and you can put in any locations you want. The website will populate dispensaries near wherever you search and will show you their menu and prices.

For instance, type in Tulsa, Oklahoma and look at a few dispensary menus. Then you can type in any other city you want and compare.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Alot of the raids you see are people not staying on top of their licensing/permits. The people of Oklahoma have spoke and we said that weed shall be legal!!

I'm seeking to understand what effects legalization has manifested.
Seeking to get an idea of aspects like the average price variance between an average black market ounce vs an average legal ounce.
There's no data to work with in NZ, so I figured who better to ask than those with first hand experience.
Can't find current figures online, are these following charts accurate?
View attachment 84102That's weird,....why's it cheaper for lower quality ozs compared to high quality ozs in Wyoming, Alaska, and Minnesota?View attachment 84103In a relative sense, has legalization created beneficial affect overall?,...or is the whole concept simply being covertly abused by larger companies, greedy bureaucrats, corrupt politicians, etc?
Cheers

The quality has shot through the roof. You can regularly find strains producing 30%+ thc.

Also, use that weedmaps link, I use it all the time. Search in Mustang, OK that is where I live. My usual spots are Terra wellness and Doobies.

In my town they are not allowed to sell on Sundays, but if I drive 2 miles into another town they are open on Sunday. Weird huh.

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend

Go to Weedmaps.com and you can put in any locations you want. The website will populate dispensaries near wherever you search and will show you their menu and prices.

For instance, type in Tulsa, Oklahoma and look at a few dispensary menus. Then you can type in any other city you want and compare.
Thanks for that mate, much appreciated. From my pov the sheer number of dispensaries is quite stunning.
Sort of expected maybe a dozen or so, but this,...
Screenshot_2022-03-08-17-38-16-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgI didn't type Tulsa, only clicked on Oklahoma. Man you guys got it going on over there. Screenshot_2022-03-08-18-03-04-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgWhat's a Dankstick? Is it just a pre-rolled joint coated in hash?, or is there more to it?,...the description it had was limited.Screenshot_2022-03-08-18-03-56-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

I vape and get a half gram of 88-90% percent thc for 37 US dollars. This is in Anchorage AK. SKOL!
Is it like straight black hash?
I'm thinking similar to what's collected and balled up after manicuring.
Usually spread bits of it in joints for a solid kick in chops, potent as fuck.
Also,...that is one mmmassive military base you got up there, that must be interesting.Screenshot_2022-03-08-18-24-19-87_4937eb900e197f95da98f502ddfb10e1.jpgSKOL

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Is it like straight black hash?
I'm thinking similar to what's collected and balled up after manicuring.
Usually spread bits of it in joints for a solid kick in chops, potent as fuck.
Also,...that is one mmmassive military base you got up there, that must be interesting.View attachment 84167SKOL
Home of the arctic warriors and the reason I was brought up here many moons ago,

Also, it is cannabis oil. it’ll knock your dick in the dirt and is odorless! Got a cookies and cream indica right now that is quite delicious and an excellent high! SKOL!

D

Deleted member 2886

Alot of the raids you see are people not staying on top of their licensing/permits. The people of Oklahoma have spoke and we said that weed shall be legal!!

The quality has shot through the roof. You can regularly find strains producing 30%+ thc.

Also, use that weedmaps link, I use it all the time. Search in Mustang, OK that is where I live. My usual spots are Terra wellness and Doobies.

In my town they are not allowed to sell on Sundays, but if I drive 2 miles into another town they are open on Sunday. Weird huh.
Oh ok yeah, I see, that does seem a heck of a lot more reasonable-(regarding raids.)
I keep getting sidetracked on G-earth looking at the cities you guys mention, generally the size of them is mind boggling.

D

Deleted member 2886

Home of the arctic warriors and the reason I was brought up here many moons ago,

Also, it is cannabis oil. it’ll knock your dick in the dirt and is odorless! Got a cookies and cream indica right now that is quite delicious and an excellent high! SKOL!
Ahh I'm guessing pure butane produced oil, solid, transparent goldish colour?

Top Bottom