Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marijuana Man

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Home of the arctic warriors and the reason I was brought up here many moons ago,

Also, it is cannabis oil. it’ll knock your dick in the dirt and is odorless! Got a cookies and cream indica right now that is quite delicious and an excellent high! SKOL!

I like the vape for keeping it on the DL, and it does fuck you up...but I don't find that I get as good a high as I do the old fashioned stuff.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
AMS Bianca info;

•Seeds arrived stashed stealthily inside clothing.-(fuckin mission to find them)

•Hybrid of-(White Widow × Afgan) × White Queen.

•THC@20-30%.

•85%-Indica/15%-Sativa.

•Yeild indoor-up to 525g/m².

•Yeild outdoor-up to 550g/m².

•Height indoor-up to 90cm.

•Height outdoor-up to 220cm.

•Flower period@6-8 weeks.
View attachment 83660
This strain will be used as a mother plant.
I dont know what any of that means I want some good sativa non BS. Send it over and Ill tell you if its good.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'm seeking to understand what effects legalization has manifested.
Seeking to get an idea of aspects like the average price variance between an average black market ounce vs an average legal ounce.
There's no data to work with in NZ, so I figured who better to ask than those with first hand experience.
Can't find current figures online, are these following charts accurate?
View attachment 84102That's weird,....why's it cheaper for lower quality ozs compared to high quality ozs in Wyoming, Alaska, and Minnesota?View attachment 84103In a relative sense, has legalization created beneficial affect overall?,...or is the whole concept simply being covertly abused by larger companies, greedy bureaucrats, corrupt politicians, etc?
Cheers

Its really interesting here in the states. Some states its legal in every respect yet travel 50 miles to another state and you may be put in jail. I buy from both legal and illegal sources and probably pay a similar price for both. Mostly the vapes because the are indiscreet and easy to hide from the kids. But if you want flower you are best off getting it from a legal dispensary, feel like they have the best quality. As for the vapes, they are the exact same product and available pretty much everywhere through either legal or black markets.

So, wish i had a better answer as to the effect of legalization. Its easier to obtain from a dispensary but still available everywhere.

D

Deleted member 2886

Its really interesting here in the states. Some states its legal in every respect yet travel 50 miles to another state and you may be put in jail. I buy from both legal and illegal sources and probably pay a similar price for both. Mostly the vapes because the are indiscreet and easy to hide from the kids. But if you want flower you are best off getting it from a legal dispensary, feel like they have the best quality. As for the vapes, they are the exact same product and available pretty much everywhere through either legal or black markets.

So, wish i had a better answer as to the effect of legalization. Its easier to obtain from a dispensary but still available everywhere.
Thanks for sharing this.
I am very grateful for this insight.

Cheers ChicagoFats

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
The dark web has changed my life. I much prefer concentrates over flower and the dw is the only way I can get what I want. I haven't consumed flower in over 5 years and with luck I will never have to buy a bag again. Hell, my dugout is half full and I haven't touched it in a long time.

Everything I have is over 90% and it will melt your face. Mostly diamonds, live resin, and just got an oz of 94% raw distillate that is the cleanest most versatile product I have ever purchased. I can vape it or digest it. I put some in some hot chocolate and it knocked me on my ass.

I do have some disposable live resin sauce pens that I use when I'm out and about. I can't imagine a simpler more discreet way to catch a quick buzz.

My state should legalize recreational in the next 10 years, but I will probably still use the dw. Way cheaper than dispensaries.

Right now is definitely the golden era of marijuana.

nemesis2k7

Poster

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

@CuriousFiend
I am currently paying 240 for a zip. High grade. Dude tells me names but idgaf I just burn. The vapes are best when traveling. A good vape is around 40. Edibles are 30 per package. It is not legal where I live.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The dark web has changed my life. I much prefer concentrates over flower and the dw is the only way I can get what I want. I haven't consumed flower in over 5 years and with luck I will never have to buy a bag again. Hell, my dugout is half full and I haven't touched it in a long time.

Everything I have is over 90% and it will melt your face. Mostly diamonds, live resin, and just got an oz of 94% raw distillate that is the cleanest most versatile product I have ever purchased. I can vape it or digest it. I put some in some hot chocolate and it knocked me on my ass.

I do have some disposable live resin sauce pens that I use when I'm out and about. I can't imagine a simpler more discreet way to catch a quick buzz.

My state should legalize recreational in the next 10 years, but I will probably still use the dw. Way cheaper than dispensaries.

Right now is definitely the golden era of marijuana.
Deep web scares me. I had a guy i knew that used to get hard stuff off there. He had a falling out w the supplier. A week later 4 dead dogs on his front porch. That shook me enough to not try

roxierease99

Poster
I'm so glad that the dark web has improved your life! It's great to know that some still appreciate the benefits of concentrates over the flower. I haven't touched flowers in years either, and I don't think I ever will again. The quality of concentrates nowadays is just so much higher. It sounds like you've got your hands on some really great stuff. I'm envious! 94% raw distillate is amazing. I've never even heard of anything that pure except the CBD from https://organiccbdnugs.com. I'm definitely going to have to look into that.

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I'm seeking to understand what effects legalization has manifested.
Seeking to get an idea of aspects like the average price variance between an average black market ounce vs an average legal ounce.
There's no data to work with in NZ, so I figured who better to ask than those with first hand experience.
Can't find current figures online, are these following charts accurate?
View attachment 84102That's weird,....why's it cheaper for lower quality ozs compared to high quality ozs in Wyoming, Alaska, and Minnesota?View attachment 84103In a relative sense, has legalization created beneficial affect overall?,...or is the whole concept simply being covertly abused by larger companies, greedy bureaucrats, corrupt politicians, etc?
Cheers
My local shop in Florida always has a couple 1/8ths on sale for $20. It’s good stuff but usually in the 20% range which is where I like it. 30% is too much for me, makes me feel dumb for a couple days. MMJ is easily half the price of what I used to pay plus you get more bang for your buck.

D

Deleted member 2886

No, but I have busted a few. Hope that helps.
Upon reexamination, this may indeed potentially be helpful.

By "...busted a few." is that intended as to be taken literally accurate(ie; ×3)-or are we talkin 10s-100s—shit judging by your opinionated badassery—perhaps 1000s?

What do see when looking at the OP images?
Good? Bad? Don't give a shit?

i used to work with a retired policy enforcement agent.
Gigantic mother fucker, well over 7".
Inherently imposing, though he was actually really fuckin cool.
Had absolutely no issue with me firing up blunts during our breaks. Pretty sure he secretly liked the aroma.

Are you into the devil's lettuce?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Upon reexamination, this may indeed potentially be helpful.

By "...busted a few." is that intended as to be taken literally accurate(ie; ×3)-or are we talkin 10s-100s—shit judging by your opinionated badassery—perhaps 1000s?

What do see when looking at the OP images?
Good? Bad? Don't give a shit?

i used to work with a retired policy enforcement agent.
Gigantic mother fucker, well over 7".
Inherently imposing, though he was actually really fuckin cool.
Had absolutely no issue with me firing up blunts during our breaks. Pretty sure he secretly liked the aroma.

Are you into the devil's lettuce?
In my younger days.

Yes, I’ve been involved in narcotics arrests around 200-250 times.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im at 200. Market was 150 for a little while in illegal South East USA
@CuntiestFiend
@CuriousFiend
I am currently paying 240 for a zip. High grade. Dude tells me names but idgaf I just burn. The vapes are best when traveling. A good vape is around 40. Edibles are 30 per package. It is not legal where I live.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
In my younger days.

Fuck you man I know my rights. Quit fucking hitting me you dick..jk .my brother was a county and myrtle
blue then went fed. Cops are humans too. Had a buddy cop. Won't say where bc he is a chief now. He'd swing by 30 years ago and do a bong hit to do patrol so he'd be nice to people.

Dude I'm curious. You think the war on drugs is good still?
I don't think you can just open the jar but I'm all for sending all junkies on a bus to Cali or ny

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, you're prolly right.
i've lost count of how many pot smokers who've...
...died suddenly—of coincidence.
View attachment 165608
🖕😂Ya fuckin clown.
No one has ever overdosed on Marijuana. Maybe a heart induced death attributed but never an overdose.
When I was young(13) I studied it all before I stepped forward.
It would take 165lb man eating 54lbs of 1985 weed to overdose in 1 hour. So maybe that is now 2 lbs. That a lot of fiber to chew if you aren't a cow or dump fucking coondog who ate your bag
(RIP Roscoe)

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Fuck you man I know my rights. Quit fucking hitting me you dick..jk .my brother was a county and myrtle
blue then went fed. Cops are humans too. Had a buddy cop. Won't say where bc he is a chief now. He'd swing by 30 years ago and do a bong hit to do patrol so he'd be nice to people.

Dude I'm curious. You think the war on drugs is good still?
I don't think you can just open the jar but I'm all for sending all junkies on a bus to Cali or ny
I’ve never been in favor of the war on drugs. Just a huge money pit with no real solutions.

D

Deleted member 2886

In my younger days.

😄Hey, woah now ... no need for that hateful 'n' word, ya bloody racist.

Coz according to Niggers Law Dick, 'narcotics' is vaguely defined as:
-basically whatever the court jester "at the bar" feels like in the moment regardless of 'marijuana' & the derivatives being officially(*U.N.) reclassified(*since 2020) as not a narcotic.

Guessing 'Law' defined terminology is like a second nature for ya aye.

i have not forgotten, though don't want to be wasting your time with half-assed questions while still trying to learn U.S. & N.Z. 'Law' simultaneously.

Got the physical (11th ed) brick right in front of me— it's damned nightmarishly confounding.

Any particular 'Law' words you'd recommend becoming familiarized with.

Don't you dare conclude any response with; "do you understand".

D

Deleted member 2886

No one has ever overdosed on Marijuana. Maybe a heart induced death attributed but never an overdose.
When I was young(13) I studied it all before I stepped forward.
It would take 165lb man eating 54lbs of 1985 weed to overdose in 1 hour. So maybe that is now 2 lbs. That a lot of fiber to chew if you aren't a cow or dump fucking coondog who ate your bag
(RIP Roscoe)
Little bro had an American Staffy 5-6yo, that got into a container of hash butter concentrate,
Luckily too small to fit his shnoz into.

Found 'em a short while later with the munted-quarter licked out container.

Poor bugger was semi-paralysed and rockin a hilariously pathetic/guilty expression.🤣

Turns out even PolitiFart [half]agrees about no weed deaths too.

They don't even bother denying that ~100,000 die each year from legally prescribed artificial drugs—and they also admit that the U.S. D.E.A. 'Drug Sheet' states that not a single death from marijuana has ever been reported.

🤣But—then PolitiFart quickly sweeps aside these pertinent facts to focus on presenting a spastic narrative asserting indirect deaths subsequent of sparking a j, (eg; crashing a car, or getting a Pfizer death jab, etc) are therefore basically equivalent to overdosing directly from the weed and thus included in their total.

Quite comical really, considering PolitiFart tries contrasting this illogical weed death fantasy total with that of only the deaths directly resulting from alcohol overdosing.

Slippery cunts, these "Fart chuckers" aye.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
😄Hey, woah now ... no need for that hateful 'n' word, ya bloody racist.

Coz according to Niggers Law Dick, 'narcotics' is vaguely defined as:
-basically whatever the court jester "at the bar" feels like in the moment regardless of 'marijuana' & the derivatives being officially(*U.N.) reclassified(*since 2020) as not a narcotic.

Guessing 'Law' defined terminology is like a second nature for ya aye.

i have not forgotten, though don't want to be wasting your time with half-assed questions while still trying to learn U.S. & N.Z. 'Law' simultaneously.

Got the physical (11th ed) brick right in front of me— it's damned nightmarishly confounding.

Any particular 'Law' words you'd recommend becoming familiarized with.

Don't you dare conclude any response with; "do you understand".
Nignog. Explain or link the nigger law dicks

D

Deleted member 2886

Nignog. Explain or link the nigger law dicks
Ning brah, it ain't in Nigz Loor Dickshunery 11th Nigdition.

Internig sauces rection it means;

• a foolish person
• a brand of biscuit
• a 1930s-40s kids troupe
• a 1930s-40s kids story book

• an appropriated racist term simply due to similarity

This kinda perpetually nigglarized victimhood nig-nogery is a weaponized manipulation tool.

So, imma start acting nigglistically fuckin apeshit offended by any nigmenogs using nongy words beginning with; -whi, wh, w.
Screenshot_2023-02-02-11-51-47-26_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
•Random Aussie slang:
Screenshot_2023-02-02-11-59-38-71_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
20230202_130842.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Not gonna lie.
View attachment 165733
View attachment 165737
That is a mad impressive.
View attachment 165736