Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAAAAAaaafucka it’s on (LNC Thread)

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Sitting on the second floor deck, of the cabin I rented for the fam to celebrate my son's birthday, burning down a Zkittles vape while looking out over the mountain ridge behind Pigeon Forge. Hoping some of the clouds clear out so can catch some more of the meteor shower.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
My company is all gone now so I can fully devote my attention to the forum! Wudup crew!?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I got the same issue. However that body is thick and tight bro. I’m mirin

Haha thanks broskie. I got back into lifting about ten weeks ago. My chest and shoulders have responded really well. I’ve still got my gut but it’s going away slowly. Not a lot to admire below that pic. I’ve lost 18 lbs and five inches on the waist. Hoping to hit 20 lost this coming weekend.

In the spirit of honesty and not putting on a facade here’s a full body pic. I took this pic to share my tat I finally got finished.

1618761305232.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Haha thanks broskie. I got back into lifting about ten weeks ago. My chest and shoulders have responded really well. I’ve still got my gut but it’s going away slowly. I’ve lost 18 lbs and five inches on the waist. Hoping to hit 20 lost this coming weekend.
I’m trying to get back in the groove right now. About to hit some squats

1618761224447.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom