Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAAAAAaaafucka it’s on (LNC Thread)

Jtrain80

Legendary
I’m being a maniac. Wife has to get ready for work so dissecting the 2 hour DVR tape of today’s Spring Game. I will be doing this all night...guess it’s better than sitting in a bar since wife will be working😬😂.

I read someone else's post about the spring game, maybe yours.....

Freaked out. Thought I missed OU's. Scrambled to see how it went.

Shit, looks like we are in the running for a Fulmer Cup. Potential AA WR & a rotational RB arrested for armed robbery and pistol whipping the victim. Had to contact OU athletics to get current address. The police blotter has been transcribed and on internet. Not good.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Kids finally down. Liquor store run completed. Sipping some knob creek then on the nattys in a little bit.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Wife passed out, switched off Yellowstone to this Andre the Giant doc. Dude averaged 100 beers a day. Mean Gene just said we would order a case of wine and that would start him off. Holy fuck.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I meant “get in bed” just got my plowing done.

And ordered some Steak Out. I bet most all you fags don’t know the joy of Steak out
Bro I haven’t had steak out since I was in high school! Didn’t even know it was a thing anymore!!?

Jtrain80

Legendary
Wife passed out, switched off Yellowstone to this Andre the Giant doc. Dude averaged 100 beers a day. Mean Gene just said we would order a case of wine and that would start him off. Holy fuck.

I did some work for a guy that played at OU, in the NFL, and was a professional wrestler.

His drinking stories with Andre were top notch. He said the problem was a regular beer looked like a communion shot in his hands.

One particular night they had a contest between Andre, Bill(customer), and Gorilla Monsoon.

They had to tie Gorilla to a lamppost with his own belt while they finished, because he got kicked out of the bar. Final tally: gorilla 30, bill 60, Andre 115.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Fuckin A, I think I made the morning crew and night crew today. Proves one thing. I have no life

Just means you aren't getting into trouble. Do you enjoy adult beverages?

Wife smoked the last joint, refuses to go get more, ran me out of the kitchen, fucked up my dinner, then didnt eat anything I salvaged.

Aaannnddd we are on to Tequila.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bro I haven’t had steak out since I was in high school! Didn’t even know it was a thing anymore!!?
There are three in Huntsville. Plowed the wife, then order a cheeseburger, sweet tea and 3 chocolate chip cookies. Merica! I still didn’t get my body tape, but when does the official challenge start?

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I did some work for a guy that played at OU, in the NFL, and was a professional wrestler.

His drinking stories with Andre were top notch. He said the problem was a regular beer looked like a communion shot in his hands.

One particular night they had a contest between Andre, Bill(customer), and Gorilla Monsoon.

They had to tie Gorilla to a lamppost with his own belt while they finished, because he got kicked out of the bar. Final tally: gorilla 30, bill 60, Andre 115.
Just told a story he was too big for bathroom on flights from NYC to Tokyo. So they pulled a curtain and he pissed in a pitcher.

QuanChi

Elite
Just means you aren't getting into trouble. Do you enjoy adult beverages?

Wife smoked the last joint, refuses to go get more, ran me out of the kitchen, fucked up my dinner, then didnt eat anything I salvaged.

Aaannnddd we are on to Tequila.
I’m more of a hallucinogen guy, but these days my brain channels are pretty burned out. I’ll partake now and then, but am generally brain damaged enough to hang out with you guys

Jtrain80

Legendary
Just told a story he was too big for bathroom on flights from NYC to Tokyo. So they pulled a curtain and he pissed in a pitcher.

It was so interesting to talk to someone who was there.

I was doing some tile work for him and he wanted to talk my ear off, and have his shit done all at the same time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom