Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official 2023 SEC Championship Game Thread..........

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Congrats on a regular season win. Texas hasn’t won a relevant postseason game since 2005. If our schedule is so bad why is your 11-1 team on the outside looking in even with your win over Bama? YOUR SCHEDULE maybe? You’re also not the committee’s first choice of the 1 loss teams b/c they know you’re not ready.

Texas is conference champs. We’re the best team in the country and it’s not even close. Anxiously awaiting your next embarrassing post. Bark bark bark

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
One more year till your relevant lil man. Big 12 Conference championship is cute vs OSU. Y’all wanted a seat at the grown up table and you’ll have it next year in the SEC. I’ll enjoy our titles while you keep kidding yourself

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
SEC not really dominant this year. Probably getting left out of the championship.
I could see this happening. Lot of people are tired of SEC dominance the last decade. They have every excuse they need to leave the SEC out completely this year. Texas beating Bama, FSU beating LSU, Mich undefeated, and UGA losing the last game they played... The only problem is if they do that and Bama and UGA absolutely dominate whoever they play in a bowl.... and then add in how many bowl match ups get slid down due to them being out of the playoffs.... IT could end up making the playoffs look really silly.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

FSU isn't a very good team. And 1980 is back to their 40 year standard of mediocrity.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I could see this happening. Lot of people are tired of SEC dominance the last decade. They have every excuse they need to leave the SEC out completely this year. Texas beating Bama, FSU beating LSU, Mich undefeated, and UGA losing the last game they played... The only problem is if they do that and Bama and UGA absolutely dominate whoever they play in a bowl.... and then add in how many bowl match ups get slid down due to them being out of the playoffs.... IT could end up making the playoffs look really silly.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

FSU isn't a very good team. And 1980 is back to their 40 year standard of mediocrity.

Bama needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 Auburn team in their last game. Bama lost at home earlier in the season by 10 points. That means that UGA was just overrated. Biggest OOC win for the SEC this year is against Louisville who we just beat with our 3rd string QB.

FSU has more Ws by 9+ points (including each of the last 2) & more wins vs. bowl-eligible P5 than Alabama or Texas. FSU has as many wins vs. FPI top 40 as Texas. FSU has won its last 2 without Jordan Travis by more than Bama’s won its last two.

Will be Michigan, UW, FSU and probably Texas.

The best teams don’t lose. If the SEC gets in it’s because of viewers. But FSU is America’s team.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Bama needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 Auburn team in their last game. Bama lost at home earlier in the season by 10 points. That means that UGA was just overrated. Biggest OOC win for the SEC this year is against Louisville who we just beat with our 3rd string QB.

FSU has more Ws by 9+ points (including each of the last 2) & more wins vs. bowl-eligible P5 than Alabama or Texas. FSU has as many wins vs. FPI top 40 as Texas. FSU has won its last 2 without Jordan Travis by more than Bama’s won its last two.

Will be Michigan, UW, FSU and probably Texas.

The best teams don’t lose. If the SEC gets in it’s because of viewers. But FSU is America’s team.

Will be interesting to see how the committee treats the Travis injury. With him, they are undoubtedly in. Without him, I don't think they are one of the top 4 teams. We will see soon enough how they feel. Their LSU win should weigh heavily.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Will be interesting to see how the committee treats the Travis injury. With him, they are undoubtedly in. Without him, I don't think they are one of the top 4 teams. We will see soon enough how they feel. Their LSU win should weigh heavily.
I’ll be surprised if we get left out. Even with Tate back we score 21 more points last night easily.
We lost our Heisman QB and our Offense is basically...Michigan's. Our D is the best of any contender.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I’ll be surprised if we get left out. Even with Tate back we score 21 more points last night easily.

We lost our Heisman QB and our Offense is basically...Michigan's. Our D is the best of any contender.
😬😬😬😬😬

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
One more year till your relevant lil man. Big 12 Conference championship is cute vs OSU. Y’all wanted a seat at the grown up table and you’ll have it next year in the SEC. I’ll enjoy our titles while you keep kidding yourself
Yore!

Latest posts

Top Bottom