Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looks like Battle of Donbas is beginning (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
By the way, Donbas just means the watershed basin of the Don River.

Lot's of military history there.

The Russian Revolution and WWII both turned on battles near the bend in the Don River.

I am referring to Stalingrad in terms of WWII.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Beware battle in the area near the bend of the Don River.

Donrivermap.png

BigBucnNole

Elite
I said "near the bend in the Don River".

Do you deny it is near the bend in the Don River?

Look at the map.

The German high command started issuing warnings once they got into this area and their supply lines were stretched.

1280px-German_Summer_Offensive%2C_7_May-23_July_1942.PNG

It's 330 miles from Volgograd to Don according to google. About the distance from Miami to Jax. No, it's not near.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I saw an article on NPR that interviewed Ukraine refugees from the eastern area. These people were in Dnipro.

What was weird about the interview is that they said they expected to move again soon because the front lines were only 60 miles away. Well the map they keep showing us doesn't have Russians within 150 miles of Dnipro.

Also if Dnipro is cutoff from the troops to the east, or technically the opposite of that, those troops in the east are fucked. 60,000 soldiers with no gas, no ammo for tanks and they are running short on other forms of weapons. If Russia cuts those guys off completely it'll be a slaughter. Zelensky won't allow the soldiers in Mariupol steel factory to surrender. They were told to fight to the death. I'd hate to be Ukrainian soldiers over the next month.

D

Deleted member 2886

By the way, Donbas just means the watershed basin of the Don River.

Lot's of military history there.

The Russian Revolution and WWII both turned on battles near the bend in the Don River.

I am referring to Stalingrad in terms of WWII.
I think maybe you're accidentally confusing the battles at Stalingrad with this 👇
Screenshot_2022-04-19-17-54-57-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It's 330 miles from Volgograd to Don according to google. About the distance from Miami to Jax. No, it's not near.
LOL! Daggum son, I posted this map earlier in the thread. Also, I said the Don Basin.

It is not 330 miles. That is idiotic. Stay off Google if you don't know how to use it.

1650370832866.png

111722-004-86B8EC2E.jpg

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Should also add that it is largely speculated that the reason Zelensky doesn't want Mariupol steel factory to surrender is because there are a lot of French, British and American soldiers in there and some it could be argued are not there as private citizens.

D

Deleted member 2886

:ROFLMAO: owning the Cuck as usual. Maybe that Faggit will spend his last 3,000 on google map literacy.
😂Pffft,...exaggerate much.
Allow me to jog your supple tittied frog person memory with a proper example of owning a cuck👇
magicut_1650415515315.png
Yeah boi, yew are welcome.
🖕🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

This dude has been reporting from inside Ukraine. He's a south American national that married a Ukraine woman and moved there a few years ago. He has been harsh on Zelensky's government. Worst yet... Apparently it was the daily beast that tipped Ukraine off to his location and what he was reporting to the US. Dude is gone.

D

Deleted member 2886

This dude has been reporting from inside Ukraine. He's a south American national that married a Ukraine woman and moved there a few years ago. He has been harsh on Zelensky's government. Worst yet... Apparently it was the daily beast that tipped Ukraine off to his location and what he was reporting to the US. Dude is gone.

Fuck that's ratshit!
(Just in case,☝️translates to=damn that's sad!)

I've watched several of his videos these past few months, he seemed pretty damn legit with what he'd reported.
The last video of his I'd watched, I recall thinking he's damn brave doing what he's doing, and hoping he's taking precautionary measures for his safety.

Got to admit that I'm fuckin pissed off to learn that he's potentially been vanished aye.
I find it fuckin sickening that when courageous truth tellers shine their light through the festering darkness of this world, they are then made to suffer for this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom