Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russian gets sentenced to life in prison for war crimes! 🇺🇦

Rube Reaper

Elite

A 21-year-old Russian soldier was sentenced to life in prison on Monday for killing an unarmed man in Ukraine's first war crimes trial since Russia's invasion.

The soldier, Vadim Shishimarin, had pleaded guilty to shooting a 62-year-old civilian to death on the fourth day of the conflict in late February.

The Croatian MP sounds like a moron.

Croatia isn’t a free country because of their patriots and capabilities. Croatia is a free country because of The United States.

Maybe he should learn his role before opening his dumb mouth ever again.

Not even mentioning the fact that Saudi Arabia is in a just war with the Yemeni terrorist or that the US has been in some many wars because we are defending the world from communist tyranny, Hitler, imperial Japan, communist China, ect.

You mean besides Trump right?
No not really. I mean, whats right is right and what wrong is wrong. If it is OK to call Russia a war criminal, the nit should be OK to call the President of the United States a war criminal all the same......but we dont.

I assume you are American.

I will state a few things on this subject, in the interest of transparency.

In order for the United States to "go to war legally", there must be a declaration made by Congress. Constitutionally, this is without doubt.

With that in mind, and that there has been, since WW2,....KOREA, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWOT.....not to mention all of the other NON WAR engagements in Panama, Grenada, Bosnia, Several places in Africa...............

Have you ever asked yourself, how come there has not been a declaration of war since WW2?

We are a nation of laws right?

Well how come with all of happenings on 9\11, why was Bin Laden not issued with any formal charges, and a warrant issued for his arrest?

As bad as it sounds, Bin Laden, no matter if you feel he was behind it or not, deserved by US law, a warrant for his arrest. And if possible, a trial. But he did not get that.......a war crime? No, since there has not been a formal declaration.

Normally I would not interject this but, I have been to battle, in 4 different regions, and it is easy to call someone a war criminal, when one has not been to war.

Unconventional tactics have been employed in the past 60 years, to use non combatant citizens as cover for a military force. So, in the grand scheme, war is hell, and civilians die, it is just how it is, unfortunate, but true.

Kidnapping of civilians, well, maybe they were not non combatant civlians, maybe they were helping the opposing force, and thusly subject to apprehension and questioning. The truth is, you are not there and judging by your "quick to be right" without investigating attitude, you have never been on the other side of a person pointing a gun at you.

There is clearly a side of the story that you are either unaware of, or unwilling to recognize. Try getting your "info" from investigation and not CNN and FOX.

I assume you are a patriotic American, and try your best to do what is right. Try a little investigation first rater than just going down one, laid out path. Please.

You mean besides Trump right?
how many children were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Syria under the past 3 presidents? If there is one per administration, then they are all subject to "war crimes" is my point. we as Americans are quick to think that since our side is on the side of "freedom and rightousness", that we are immune from anything negative that comes from our actions.

No not really. I mean, whats right is right and what wrong is wrong. If it is OK to call Russia a war criminal, the nit should be OK to call the President of the United States a war criminal all the same......but we dont.

In order for the United States to "go to war legally", there must be a declaration made by Congress. Constitutionally, this is without doubt.

With that in mind, and that there has been, since WW2,....KOREA, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWOT.....not to mention all of the other NON WAR engagements in Panama, Grenada, Bosnia, Several places in Africa...............

Have you ever asked yourself, how come there has not been a declaration of war since WW2?

Well how come with all of happenings on 9\11, why was Bin Laden not issued with any formal charges, and a warrant issued for his arrest?

As bad as it sounds, Bin Laden, no matter if you feel he was behind it or not, deserved by US law, a warrant for his arrest. And if possible, a trial. But he did not get that.......a war crime? No, since there has not been a formal declaration.

Normally I would not interject this but, I have been to battle, in 4 different regions, and it is easy to call someone a war criminal, when one has not been to war.

Unconventional tactics have been employed in the past 60 years, to use non combatant citizens as cover for a military force. So, in the grand scheme, war is hell, and civilians die, it is just how it is, unfortunate, but true.

Kidnapping of civilians, well, maybe they were not non combatant civlians, maybe they were helping the opposing force, and thusly subject to apprehension and questioning. The truth is, you are not there and judging by your "quick to be right" without investigating attitude, you have never been on the other side of a person pointing a gun at you.

There is clearly a side of the story that you are either unaware of, or unwilling to recognize. Try getting your "info" from investigation and not CNN and FOX.

I assume you are a patriotic American, and try your best to do what is right. Try a little investigation first rater than just going down one, laid out path. Please.
Clearly you aren’t the one investigating if you’re lumping Trump, who started no military conflicts, in with Bush, Barry, ect.

LOL at Bin Laden needing a warrant. He was an enemy combatant as recognized by the Congressionally approved war on terror.

Come up with better trolls!

Last edited:
how many children were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Syria under the past 3 presidents? If there is one per administration, then they are all subject to "war crimes" is my point. we as Americans are quick to think that since our side is on the side of "freedom and rightousness", that we are immune from anything negative that comes from our actions.
Except that the US doesn’t intentionally bomb citizens like Russia is doing currently.

Citizen casualties aren’t war crimes unless they are intentionally targeted which just go to show how little you understand about the rules of war.

Furthermore The US isn’t guilty of war crimes in those wars because they won those wars. The reason Russia will have to pay for their war crimes is because they lost this war. Meanwhile, The US still gets thanked for fire bombing Japan because we are the shining city on the hill for the rest of the world.

Except that the US doesn’t intentionally bomb citizens like Russia is doing currently.

Citizen casualties aren’t war crimes unless they are intentionally targeted which just go to show how little you understand about the rules of war.

Furthermore The US isn’t guilty of war crimes in those wars because they won those wars. The reason Russia will have to pay for their war crimes is because they lost this war. Meanwhile, The US still gets thanked for fire bombing Japan because we are the shining city on the hill for the rest of the world.
YOUR VIEWPOINTS ARE IN LINE WITH AN IMPERIALIST DICTATOR, THE VERY THING YOU SAY YOU DETEST.

YOUR REASONING IS AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY. JUST SO THAT I UNDERSTAND, IF YOU WIN A WAR, THEN THERE CAN BE NO WAR CRIMES, SINCE THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO PROSECUTE?

YOU ARE CORRECT IN THE SHINING CITY THING, BUT NOT IN THE WAY THAT YOU THINK. WOW, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO BRAINWASHED AND UNTRUTHFULLY INFORMED.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT, I WONT "TROLL'' YOU ANYMORE.

THIS GUY IS AN IGNORANT FUCK STICK.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Try getting your information not from CNN or Fox? Wonder what info you are referring to.
CNN is a shit for brains corp. Fox isnt anywhere close to that. I watch neither of them. but when people say try getting your info from investigation not from CNN or Fox. It ruins your bullshit. Try expressing yourself in a different manner. Maybe a little more clear as well.

Like WTF are you trying to say? We havnt use a declaration of War? Was that it? ffs guy

YOUR VIEWPOINTS ARE IN LINE WITH AN IMPERIALIST DICTATOR, THE VERY THING YOU SAY YOU DETEST.

YOUR REASONING IS AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY. JUST SO THAT I UNDERSTAND, IF YOU WIN A WAR, THEN THERE CAN BE NO WAR CRIMES, SINCE THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO PROSECUTE?

YOU ARE CORRECT IN THE SHINING CITY THING, BUT NOT IN THE WAY THAT YOU THINK. WOW, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO BRAINWASHED AND UNTRUTHFULLY INFORMED.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Dude youre melting down. We get it the US isnt perfect. War Crimes can be sought in any conflict. I think war crimes are BS as a whole. You have exposed an interesting side of your personality pretty quickly.

Dude youre melting down. We get it the US isnt perfect. War Crimes can be sought in any conflict. I think war crimes are BS as a whole. You have exposed an interesting side of your personality pretty quickly.
Glad you think so. Melting down? Not in the least. Most of his "facts'' that he is putting out is wrong and contradictory. Just putting out a point of view that is different.

yes war crimes are sought in any conflict, agreed. BS agreed, to a point.

So are you saying that is someone does not get their info from CNN or FOX, then they are BS? Not sure.

I look to fact patterns and draw conclusions from there. Would you like me to elaborate?

What side of my personality it that............the one that calls out bullshit?

Top Bottom