Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Man in prison goes from trans to baby

TJHall1

Legendary

Trans inmate in prison for killing cellmate now identifies as infant, demands diapers and baby food​

A source said the inmate is "pretty demanding on the resources of the prison and enjoys being the centre of attention."
A biological male inmate in prison for life for strangling a cellmate to death in 2004 and previously identified as a transgender woman is now demanding to be treated like a baby by prison staff and wants to be given diapers and baby food.

According to the Daily Record, 36-year-old convicted killer Sophie Eastwood, formerly known as Daniel, was sentenced to prison for life back in 2004 after strangling cellmate Paul Algie with shoelaces.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
21HHH4J.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Trans inmate in prison for killing cellmate now identifies as infant, demands diapers and baby food​

A source said the inmate is "pretty demanding on the resources of the prison and enjoys being the centre of attention."
A biological male inmate in prison for life for strangling a cellmate to death in 2004 and previously identified as a transgender woman is now demanding to be treated like a baby by prison staff and wants to be given diapers and baby food.

According to the Daily Record, 36-year-old convicted killer Sophie Eastwood, formerly known as Daniel, was sentenced to prison for life back in 2004 after strangling cellmate Paul Algie with shoelaces.

You can't put an infant in prison. Release him today!!!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Honestly this makes me think. This could open a whole can of worms. Say I murder someone and then i identify as a 12 yr old. How long until a judge sentences a 40 yr old as a minor? Fucking libs.
If she identifies as a minor she shouldn’t be getting sentenced at all.

Get her some professional care and let her live out her childhood.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I can only hope this is true. The further we go down into the abyss the higher we can rebound into the stratosphere!

yankmenoodle

Elite
Limestone Correctional Facility separated the inmates with AIDS from the rest of the population, and they would go outside, where they were separated by chain link fence, back their asses up to the fence, and have sex. I honestly don't know why we feed these "people."

Top Bottom