Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Even CNN saying that Russia is nearing milestone victory in key City. Remember when folks said they don't...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
mind paying higher gas prices to fight for Ukraine?

Well, it looks like we are paying out the ass and LOSING!!!!

WTF?

So….this is how we plan to win wars with out modern Gay/Trans military. We will fund BOTH sides of the war then claim victory in the end. (While having the MSM suppress/censor info regarding finding the loser.)

Seriously, what could go wrong here? 🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yea its been worse than they have reported for over a month. I showed some people an interview with Ukrainians in Dnipro city, where they said Russians were only 60 miles away, and there was constant fighting. I was bombarded with maps saying that Russia was 200 miles from Dnipro and I was listening to Russian propaganda.... It was a NPR story and a Reuters reporter that interviewed the couple from Ukraine.

Stories of wins and the ghost of Kyiv were all to keep them fighting long enough to pass a spending bill. Now that they have their $40 billion in cash and $16 billion in military hardware to steal they will let this play out over the summer and start giving out some real news to justify huge losses of area that are about to happen.

After Mariupol fell the will to fight has slid among the Ukraine soldiers. More soldiers have surrendered since Mariupol fell than did the entire time before. 2 cities were abandoned without a fight in donestk.

7652375144062170286d68c24a4f8a7467910caf.png

Once you hear of Dnipro getting attacked you know the east is completely lost. Russia is trying to cutoff and encircle those troops along the line. If they do that it is going to get ugly.

TJHall1

Legendary

Emma tenywa

Elite
The best thing for Ukraine to do would be sitting on the roundtable with Russia. But how can that happen while military aid is flowing in? Aged military equipment has been sent to fight a modern war and Russia, not wanting to hit Ukraine so hard, decides to also deploy old equipment for an even match between the two. By this, Russia is not hellbent on overrunning Ukraine but instead make them suffer,IMO.
I personally think someone is advising Ukrainians to frustrate the peace talks as long as possible

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The best thing for Ukraine to do would be sitting on the roundtable with Russia. But how can that happen while military aid is flowing in? Aged military equipment has been sent to fight a modern war and Russia, not wanting to hit Ukraine so hard, decides to also deploy old equipment for an even match between the two. By this, Russia is not hellbent on overrunning Ukraine but instead make them suffer,IMO.
I personally think someone is advising Ukrainians to frustrate the peace talks as long as possible
Yea. Boris Johnson and Victoria Nuland. Zelensky was giving an interview months ago after a really bad loss where he said he was willing to negotiate with loss of territory. Those 2 showed up and gave Z a pep talk and he was gung ho that Ukraine wouldn't concede shit.

Also to add on to the age of the stuff we were sending.... Apparently only about 1/3 of the anti tank rockets and stingers we sent were operational. They have a battery that powers the targeting and they were so old that the batteries were bad.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Ukraine is finished... all of the women have left and the men will end up dead or mentally wrecked.
On top of that the equipment that is being sent over there to "help fight Russia" is currently being sold on the black market to funnel money back into warlords/politicians pockets

It's all a fucking scam and all at the expense of the Ukrainian people... anyone who supports aid to fund this proxy war should be hung

With that said does anyone wanna throw in with me and buy a javelin for 30 grand?

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Exactly. Russia could have destroyed that place by now. Putin is plenty happy doing it this way because he doesn't look ruthless.

A certain retarded poster on here thinks Ukraine is actually beating back the Russians.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Ukraine is finished... all of the women have left and the men will end up dead or mentally wreaked.
On top of that the equipment that is being sent over there to "help fight Russia" is currently being sold on the black market to funnel money back into warlords/politicians pockets

It's all a fucking scam and all at the expensive of the Ukrainian people... anyone who supports aid to fund this proxy war should be hung

With that said does anyone wanna throw in with me and buy a javelin for 30 grand?
Just an official money laundering project

Emma tenywa

Elite
Yea. Boris Johnson and Victoria Nuland. Zelensky was giving an interview months ago after a really bad loss where he said he was willing to negotiate with loss of territory. Those 2 showed up and gave Z a pep talk and he was gung ho that Ukraine wouldn't concede shit.

Also to add on to the age of the stuff we were sending.... Apparently only about 1/3 of the anti tank rockets and stingers we sent were operational. They have a battery that powers the targeting and they were so old that the batteries were bad.
Ukraine is now like a military dump site. By the way, how far is the "buy me a fighter jet" campaign? Why is no one donating fighter jets to Ukraine?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Ukraine is finished... all of the women have left and the men will end up dead or mentally wreaked.

It's all a fucking scam and all at the expensive of the Ukrainian people... anyone who supports aid to fund this proxy war should be hung

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Ukraine is now like a military dump site. By the way, how far is the "buy me a fighter jet" campaign? Why is no one donating fighter jets to Ukraine?
I find it quite telling that immediately after the $40 billion was approved our media/politicians dialed back the attention/rhetoric. Hell, even Zelensky seems to have stopped with his daily pleas & shaming of western leaders. Whole lotta BS going on in this "war" with Ukr civilians paying the ultimate price.

I’m laughing that I came to this forum expecting insightful conversation about current events.

It seems like this forum has some posters that troll every thread with their conspiracy theories.

And sure as fuck have no desire to FUND them. When did it become Americas responsibility to financially support the entire fuckin world?
It’s not our responsibility it’s just something we are choosing to do out of benevolence.

We pick our representatives, even if some elections are stolen, then they pick our nation’s policies. If we don’t like it then we change representatives just like The Founding Fathers intended.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
You wrote you want to hang them because they do give a fuck.

Which is it?
stop being so dense that's clearly not what I said....my reply was based off you saying 3/4 of Americans support sending aid to Ukraine.. which they do not bc they've never even heard of it

people who understand the situation and still support it should be taken to the gallows... like you

Top Bottom