Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Even CNN saying that Russia is nearing milestone victory in key City. Remember when folks said they don't...

Explain to me why you think Ukraine matters (to me as an American) and why is worth us American's funding it?
Ukraine is a democracy and democratic nations have to support each other so they don’t all fall to totalitarian regimes like China and Russia would want. It vital for trade and geo-strategically for military and resource purposes.

More importantly Americans typically support freedom and are the most generous people on earth. We have always sacrificed ourselves so we could help others as is our right / choice.

And all that isn’t even counting all the great info in those tweets.

stop being so dense that's clearly not what I said....my reply was based off you saying 3/4 of Americans support sending aid to Ukraine.. which they do not bc they've never even heard of it

people who understand the situation and still support it should be taken to the gallows... like you
But 3/4 of Americans do support it. You don’t get to decide for them what they know or support. Telling yourself people have no clue or don’t understand is something an 8 year old does as a coping mechanism for realities they don’t like.

Congrats on wanting to hang your fellow Americans because they want to make sure innocent civilians don’t suffer under a communist regime. Sooooo patriotic of you.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Ukraine is a democracy and democratic nations have to support each other so they don’t all fall to totalitarian regimes like China and Russia would want. It vital for trade and geo-strategically for military and resource purposes.

More importantly Americans typically support freedom and are the most generous people on earth. We have always sacrificed ourselves so we could help others as is our right / choice.

But 3/4 of Americans do support it. You don’t get to decide for them what they know or support. Telling yourself people have no clue or don’t understand is something an 8 year old does as a coping mechanism for realities they don’t like.

Congrats on wanting to hang your fellow Americans because they want to make sure innocent civilians don’t suffer under a communist regime. Sooooo patriotic of you.

South Vietnam was a so called democracy (not really, but okay). Was it a good deal for us to give up the lives of 57,000 young American men in a war that was not ours?

Also, Ukraine is not a democracy. It is an oligarchy in practice.

They shut down opposition television stations before war. They suppressed their own people in the Donbass.

South Vietnam was a so called democracy (not really, but okay). Was it a good deal for us to give up the lives of 57,000 young American men in a war that was not ours?

Also, Ukraine is not a democracy. It is an oligarchy in practice.

They shut down opposition television stations before war. They suppressed their own people in the Donbass.
Shutting down television stations or suppressing their own people doesn’t make them any less of a democracy. The US legally interned thousands of Japanese during WW2 and we’re still a democratic republic.

Furthermore, of course I support what I and many other patriots fought for in Vietnam! America has a responsibility to her citizens to defend their interests across the whole globe. Having countries fall to communism means fewer choices and less security for Americans and I wasn’t going to allow that without a fight.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Shutting down television stations or suppressing their own people doesn’t make them any less of a democracy. The US legally interned thousands of Japanese during WW2 and we’re still a democratic republic.

Furthermore, of course I support what I and many other patriots fought for in Vietnam! America has a responsibility to her citizens to defend their interests across the whole globe. Having countries fall to communism means fewer choices and less security for Americans and I wasn’t going to allow that without a fight.

Holy Shit!!! You think the Japanese internment was a good thing? WTF!!!

We sent young men to die in the rice patties of southeast Asia for nothing. You are definitely not supporting our troops if you are for that.

57,000 died. I am not going to look up how many were maimed as that would be too depressing.

How did it work out for us?

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
A good example would be someone claiming that they want to hang 3/4 of Americans because those Americans support aiding a sovereign country defend itself from terrorist foreign invaders.
It's Nazi's vs. Commies

You have fallen for WMDs all over again.

Lucy is never going to let you kick the football Charlie Brown.

You are an idiot if you support the Vietnam War.

We sent young men to die in the rice patties of southeast Asia for nothing. You are definitely not supporting our troops if you are for that.

57,000 died. I am not going to look up how many were maimed as that would be too depressing.

I didn’t say interning the Japanese was good. I said it was legal. Two different things.

You can feel however you want about those rice patties but considering I lost friends and spilled blood in those fields I think I’m capable of deciding for myself what “supporting our troops” is.

It's Nazi's vs. Commies

You have fallen for WMDs all over again.

Lucy is never going to let you kick the football Charlie Brown.
Even if it’s Nazis vs commies as you’re incorrectly suggesting I’d be siding with the Nazis every day when it comes to historical atrocities and political policies.

9Mounties07

Elite

By what metric is Ukraine a Democracy? Please tell us. Shutting down opposition thought? Just last year our own Govt said it was one of the most corrupt counties in the world...its a gigantic piggy bank for Elites. Democracy? Pffffttttt

By what metric is Ukraine a Democracy? Please tell us. Shutting down opposition thought? Just last year our own Govt said it was one of the most corrupt counties in the world...its a gigantic piggy bank for Elites. Democracy? Pffffttttt
They have elections…

What does corruption have to do with the form of government a country has?

The US is incredibly corrupt but we aren’t any less of a democratic republic because of it.

It's so incredibly corrupt that you trust them with 44 billion to be sent to their own shadow government on the other side of the world

You're cattle
I don’t trust them but Congress does have the right to tax and spend.

If you don’t like it get enough public and political support to amend The Constitution.

Why are you laughing? Putin's guy in 2014 was democratically elected.
So? There is nothing wrong with replacing a corrupt democratic government with a less corrupt democratic government especially when the change of government doesn’t bring about a military invasion and war crimes among other things.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I don’t trust them but Congress does have the right to tax and spend.

If you don’t like it get enough public and political support to amend The Constitution.
giphy.gif

You really have outdone yourself this morning.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I think this is John McCain spirit's troll account.

Smells an awfully lot like a rino.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Meanwhile Russia has cut interest rates back to pre invasion levels even as the Ruble continues to strengthen to 6 year highs after moving to back values in commodities/gold. It appears our sanctions are paper tigers, circumvented by the EU, & while India/China etal increase trade with Russia. First road bridge between China & Russia opened this week, following a recently completed rail bridge, Gasprom is about to lay down new gas pipelines through Mongolia directly into China. The west better wake up. There’s a big realignment occurring that can threaten the dollar as the reserve currency.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Meanwhile Russia has cut interest rates back to pre invasion levels even as the Ruble continues to strengthen to 6 year highs after moving to back values in commodities/gold. It appears our sanctions are paper tigers, circumvented by the EU, & while India/China etal increase trade with Russia. First road bridge between China & Russia opened this week, following a recently completed rail bridge, Gasprom is about to lay down new gas pipelines through Mongolia directly into China. The west better wake up. There’s a big realignment occurring that can threaten the dollar as the reserve currency.

And gas was $4.69 in NW Georgia today. Great.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We installed a democratic government.

Just because we installed it doesn’t make it any less of a democracy.

Is this just a shitty troll? People install all governments in one way or another.
Do you understand how democracies work? THey hold an election and the winner is president until a specified time. Usually when another country comes in and removes that president and puts their favorite in charge and start a civil war in part of the country to run out dissenters.... Not a democracy.

Do you understand how democracies work? THey hold an election and the winner is president until a specified time. Usually when another country comes in and removes that president and puts their favorite in charge and start a civil war in part of the country to run out dissenters.... Not a democracy.
Civil war doesn’t mean that the following government isn’t a democracy. See the American Revolution for context.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

But you are fine with Obama and Nuland running a color revolution to install their puppet government?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Civil war doesn’t mean that the following government isn’t a democracy. See the American Revolution for context.
But France didn't come over and threaten to kill our president if we didn't put a pro French government in. It would also be naive to think that Britain wouldn't be looking at that as a threat to them since they were in proxy and direct wars for a couple centuries.

But France didn't come over and threaten to kill our president if we didn't put a pro French government in. It would also be naive to think that Britain wouldn't be looking at that as a threat to them since they were in proxy and direct wars for a couple centuries.
That isn’t really true. French philosophers were key to spreading the enlightenment ideas that lead to The American Revolution.

In a round about way France was able to separate England from here colonies via the free speech and ideas of her citizens.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That isn’t really true. French philosophers were key to spreading the enlightenment ideas that lead to The American Revolution.

In a round about way France was able to separate England from here colonies via the free speech and ideas of her citizens.
The CIA, state dept, Soros funded ngo's and even some dnc operatives were on the ground to fund and train the protesters and to pay off politicians to change the government of Ukraine to get them into the EU then nato. France righting speeches and papers isn't in the same fucking universe.

They say it on this call.

The CIA, state dept, Soros funded ngo's and even some dnc operatives were on the ground to fund and train the protesters and to pay off politicians to change the government of Ukraine to get them into the EU then nato. France righting speeches and papers isn't in the same fucking universe.

They say it on this call.
We’re taking Russia down a few pegs today because of the ground work they laid years ago.

It just goes to show that even the CIA and Democrats can do good work every once in a while.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We’re taking Russia down a few pegs today because of the ground work they laid years ago.

It just goes to show that even the CIA and Democrats can do good work every once in a while.
I mean... not just them. Our economy is looking like hell too. $40 billion in cash to Ukraine.... I guess Hunter's connections will make sure some of that money comes back to the US and finds it's way into the illegal drug trade and prostitutes.

If that is good work then god help us if they fuck up.

Top Bottom