Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Listening Thread 🎵

Master Threads

Skinnyman

Poster
The objective is simple. Post what you're jamming lately, with links....YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, whatever. Old shit, new shit...if you're feeling it, share and turn others onto what you're digging! No explanations needed, but always welcome.
Let's fucking jam!

Dude the new Chevelle “Niritias” melodically is their best album. But fuuuuck if they dont show their political side talking shit about “science deniers” and other words that those fucking retards like to use to be cool.

Hb35

Poster

No one, but a few Panic fans, probably know who Bloodkin is, but they’re one of my all time favorites. Real rock, and I’ve gotten to know them over the years.

For those who do know them, Danny was just found unresponsive and it’s not looking good. I don’t think it’s public knowledge yet. He’s had a hard living
rockstar life for sure. One of the greatest unknown song writers out there.

Lifer is a Great start to dive in on.

Nape

Elite
Founder

No one, but a few Panic fans, probably know who Bloodkin is, but they’re one of my all time favorites. Real rock, and I’ve gotten to know them over the years.

For those who do know them, Danny was just found unresponsive and it’s not looking good. I don’t think it’s public knowledge yet. He’s had a hard living
rockstar life for sure. One of the greatest unknown song writers out there.

Lifer is a Great start to dive in on.
Damn that sucks. Bloodkin is pure rock and roll. Loved Beanland back in the day too.

Nape

Elite
Founder
One more for the road. SKOL reb!
Fucking Johnny Paycheck. He shot a dude in a bar in the town near where my parents live. He and the other cat were arguing over how to make turtle soup. Hill-fucking-billy to the Nth degree.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fucking Johnny Paycheck. He shot a dude in a bar in the town near where my parents live. He and the other cat were arguing over how to make turtle soup. Hill-fucking-billy to the Nth degree.
Dude survive? Daggum they take their turtle soup seriously where your from. After seeing how seriously you cook I will never argue over what you say. aha SKOL!

Top Bottom