Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Listening Thread 🎵

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is it weird that I'm 36 and fuckin love Adventure Time😅.
It was early one morning in 2011 while watching morning cartoons when I first saw Adventure Time and legitimately couldn't believe what I was witnessing is meant for kids.😆
They bust out some marvelously twisted shit aye.
It’s so damn good

This is my house right now at this moment

295CCBE7-F066-4E68-8840-D0AF06C66A0B.jpeg18DCD647-ACA3-426F-99B8-284A615BABA7.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2886

Here be Deftones, -Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away), -from the 97 album, - Around the Fur
Heads up though,....it's simply divine!😉

champsballs

Elite
Founder
It’s so damn good

This is my house right now at this moment

View attachment 102649View attachment 102650

lol this is identical to my house right now the couch is packed with both boys and the dog and then tits passed out drunk beside them. it was their last day of school today, preschool and 1st grade, and moms a 1st grade teacher so she was drinkin with the other teachers while I had 2 baseball practices in a row with the first grader. They’re so tired they aren’t even fighting so this is a rare occasion

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
lol this is identical to my house right now the couch is packed with both boys and the dog and then tits passed out drunk beside them. it was their last day of school today, preschool and 1st grade, and moms a 1st grade teacher so she was drinkin with the other teachers while I had 2 baseball practices in a row with the first grader. They’re so tired they aren’t even fighting so this is a rare occasion
Yep, our kids summer started Tuesday after kindergarten graduation. Such great age to be a parent. We had just got back from cheerleading practice

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Used to blast the yellow slug APC album all the time in middle school. Saw them in Jackson, MS in like '02 or something. Thanks for bringing that back into my fold
No worries mate, and tbh, thank you,...for inspiring me with the Tool uploads.
Literally been jamming music all day today,...cheers man.
😉👍

D

Deleted member 2886

One of my jams from back in the day
😁Dude fr that's fuckin rad!
Just the one song? or Korn in general?

I first heard them at 14yo and have been hooked since.
Even got Korn tattooed up my left forearm, and committed to rocking a thick mop of phat ass dreads from about 18-25yo.

Never had the opportunity to really know my old man, though what little I can recall is that he also blasted the bagpipes. It's an aspect of this particular track which I find strangely appealing.😅

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😁Dude fr that's fuckin rad!
Just the one song? or Korn in general?

I first heard them at 14yo and have been hooked since.
Even got Korn tattooed up my left forearm, and committed to rocking a thick mop of phat ass dreads from about 18-25yo.

Never had the opportunity to really know my old man, though what little I can recall is that he also blasted the bagpipes. It's an aspect of this particular track which I find strangely appealing.😅
Lol dreads! I definitely had a Korn phase for a couple years. I didn’t go as far as the dreads but I’ve jammed to a ton of their stuff. I was just looking at their list of songs and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed.

D

Deleted member 2886

I know this album wasn’t received as well, but I really loved this song

Yeah I know what ya mean, Thoughtless is awesome and funnily enough I can't stand the first track(Here to Stay) though overall😏I still received the album quite well.
Bought a copy of Untouchables as soon as it hit the music store and ended up buying a second copy about 5-6years later coz the first one was just totally munted after seeing a lot of party action.
This is a great track imo, -One More Time:

Top Bottom