Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Listening Thread 🎵

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

😄3rd favourite thing I love about America is the music!!!

IMG_20220303_165346.png

IMG_20220303_164147.png

IMG_20220303_164055.png

IMG_20220303_163925.png

IMG_20220303_163430.jpg
skqm4a8xm1b51.jpg
Anyone wanna chat about weed, indoor, outdoor, tips, tricks, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

Now back to some good old fashioned American metal.
This jam is called 'Now Arise' by the band Born of Osiris, from their 2009 album A Higher Place.
@Croot_Overlord , dunno whether you'd find my taste in music very appealing, however the symbology might catch your attention?😁.

D

Deleted member 2886

This one's called Divergency, by BoO.
From their album The Eternal Reign which is a 2017 re-recording of their 2007 album The New Reign.

D

Deleted member 2886

Now, It's Not Safe to Swim Today by Veil of Maya, from their 2008 masterpiece The Common Mans Collapse.
Their first three albums, of which this is the second, are imo fuckin fantastic.
They've since gone the well worn out way of the common mainstream sellouts and now produce nothin but whiney crap,...I reckon.

D

Deleted member 2886

Ever come across a metal band incorporating a xylophone?
Well if not, you're in luck.
Here's the band Oni, and their song The Only Cure,...ft the epic vocals of Randy Blythe from Lamb of God.

D

Deleted member 2886

Did you know, Floki, from the tv series Vikings, is the vocalist for a wonderfully wholesome band- Lamb of God🤣.

D

Deleted member 2886

I'll end this uploading spree with a couple of sick Meshuggah jamz.
First ones- Transfixation -from way back in 1995, from their second official album- Destroy Erase Improve.
Fyi: I'm a huge Meshuggah fan!

Last edited by a moderator:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Allow me to expose ya'z to some Aussie jam.

Now back to some good old fashioned American metal.
This jam is called 'Now Arise' by the band Born of Osiris, from their 2009 album A Higher Place.
@Croot_Overlord , dunno whether you'd find my taste in music very appealing, however the symbology might catch your attention?😁.

Good ole Osiris! I can’t listen right now, wife is snoozin next to me and I don’t feel like getting up, but looking forward to the listen tomorrow

D

Deleted member 2886

Here's some old-skool, early 2000s original BMTH for the earholes.
-Pray for Plagues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom