Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just grabbed this from home depot

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I havent had a rider in 30 years or more. Did my yard in 30 min. Im pretty hard right now. Push mowing cuts into my drinking time. This thing has a beer holder
Edit
I bought the s140 they gave me the s160
Bc they had it there and i wanted it todayScreenshot_20210406-160425.png20210406_120902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hell yeah man.

You gonna let the significant other drive it? First thing I thought was,"wife would have that thing beat to hell in no time flat." I just cant have nice things.
I have a great lawnmower story my folks actually still tell today. 2 really both are kid funny

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I havent had a rider in 30 years or more. Did my yard in 30 min. Im pretty hard right now. Push mowing cuts into my drinking time. This thing has a beer holder
Edit
I bought the s140 they gave me the s160
Bc they had it there and i wanted it todayView attachment 13859View attachment 13860

OP, your line of work in propane and propane accessories?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn Rebar your livin large. Is that an uncle Jim stimmy purchase or a fuck the gubment I make my own money buy?
Naw itsa my house burnt down insurance money purchase. I bought a Craigslist huskee lt4200 used. I didnt make it through my .33acreage. Im gonna put it on my back .155 and cannibalize the shit outta that red hunk of s hit. (It actually was nice. I was really drunk and Im sure I flipped a couple time on flat ground. I had to put on new blades while drunk. )
I spent 600.00 on used then said fuck it....im buying a Cadillac.

Edit pic

Attachments

• 20210406_171439.jpg
    20210406_171439.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 7

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
your going to shit yourself when you get into the zero turn game.

The zero turn mowers are unreal for cutting quickly, but requiring 2 hands to drive fucks up the beer consumption something fierce...assume we are talking about these-

Z945M_Studio1.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The zero turn mowers are unreal for cutting quickly, but requiring 2 hands to drive fucks up the beer consumption something fierce...assume we are talking about these-

Z945M_Studio1.jpg
Im a bourbon and coke guy. So I keep a covered cup in the cup holder and just stop for 5 seconds to take a gulp and still cut twice as fast as I did with a regular rider. Surprising bonus to the zero turn is that weed eating goes faster too because you can get around stuff wayyy closer.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How big is the yard?
I m on .33 i think bit behind my house is a 4k acre park so it feels bigger. I bought it bc ive had 3 leg surgeries along w 1 neck and 1 back. Im 48 and just getting worn out pushing the mower. When it is 100 at 8 am in sc it wears you out. I had been looking for a while so i finally pulled the trigger

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Im a bourbon and coke guy. So I keep a covered cup in the cup holder and just stop for 5 seconds to take a gulp and still cut twice as fast as I did with a regular rider. Surprising bonus to the zero turn is that weed eating goes faster too because you can get around stuff wayyy closer.

It is the tits for cutting, for sure. I have a few small trees and bushes that are insanely easy to get around, right up to the edge. Maybe next time, I need to make a 4 Roses Small Batch drink and use your method. I usually just blaze before mowing, but a smoke AND a liquor drink would kick it up a notch.

Top Bottom