Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jacksonville Jaguars S&C Coach Comes Out as Gay (link). I am now picking the Titans to win division...

It’s pretty safe to assume that there are way more gay people in professional sports than we know about. Live and let live I say but we shouldn’t act like them being openly gay is news.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Why you got to announce to the world your sexual preferences?

This dude wanted attention. He also calculated that the Jags now can't fire him for a very long time because the media will freak. Like when they were trying to hurt teams rosters by making them take on terrible Michael Sams.

Fi_H7SeX0AcZVLg.jpg

denn

Legendary
Founder
This....this right here.....The only time I care is if they are trying to force everyone to support gay crap for an entire month. You lose support and people resent the message when that happens. I am not or ever supporting the gay lifestyle. However I will tolerate it if they keep to themselves and stop trying to be attention whores. We all know they can't do that though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom